tuscl

Strippers in NYC

Saturday, February 25, 2012 12:41 PM
Two questions: 1. Is anyone familiar with the strippers at Cheetah's in NYC? All hot model types or average and below? Are they willing to do anything with you during a private LD? 2. Can you charge a LD on a credit card? Do they charge a fee for using credit card? 3. When you go to a strip club (specifically NYC) do you always get to pick your stripper for a LD, or do they sometimes just send into the VIP room for you? 4. Are you allowed to touch strippers boobs (specifically at Cheetah's in NYC) during a private lap dance? 5. Any input you have about this club would be greatly appreciated. I'm staying at the Westin next to it and am wondering if I should settle or go to a better one in the city.

22 comments

• Alucard
    12 years ago
    "Can you charge a LD on a credit card?" NOT a good idea! ALWAYS use cash!
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    How about you go to the club, experience it, then come back and write a review?
  • thesamurai
    12 years ago
    O_O
  • Cheo_D
    12 years ago
    Oy, vey... all clubs in NYC would love to see you bring your credit card. Specially if it's a company card or a joint account with the Mrs.; why you may be the next traveler to the Big Apple inducted into the exclusive "unexplained umphty-thousand-dollar strip joint tab" club.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    1 If sit and talk counts as anything then yes 2 Can you yes 3 Strip clubs are buffet style 4 Only if you ask nicely 5 I have nothing else to add
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    bj, they take credit cards for anything there and you should definitely bring yourst with you if you are really looking for a great time - you will need it. Good luck and let us know how it goes!
  • bjag625
    12 years ago
    OK going this week I'll let you guys know how it is. Just found this picture of strippers from Cheetah's NYC? If this is legit they're hot! [view link]
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    I don't know if those pictures are legit but this one of Cheetah is [view link]
  • bjag625
    12 years ago
    haha nice
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    Oh, and if/when you post a review of Cheetah, we will all hope that it is more useful than that crappy non-review review you posted of Beamers. I could have written a review like that of virtually any club in the country without ever actually visiting the club. And btw, don't forget to show them your badge for truly special service.
  • bjag625
    12 years ago
    Bad experience at Cheetah's. The minute I walked in a big sketchy dude comes up to me and my buddy and asked if we wanted private lap dances. We were both pretty drunk so we said yes. I never asked how much it would cost (vip, private dance, etc), which was my first mistake. I just felt stupid asking -- I was a drunk idiot. My buddy and I went right to VIP and went our separate ways. After my first lap dance the bouncer asked me if I wanted more. Well having major blue balls of course I said yes. I swear it felt like 5 minutes which should have been 30 minutes. I was so drunk it's kind of a blur. I remember someone bringing me drinks, but don't remember ordering them. I don't even know if the drinks were included in the vip set fee or what. I probably got a total of 2 lap dances one 30 minute and one 15 (but like I said it felt like 10-20 minutes total and maybe it was cuz I wouldn't have know the difference). I think the strippers name was Kat, but not 100% sure. I'd guess she was Russian -- didn't ask. She was average, real boobs. I had my beer goggles on so I guess it really didn't make a difference. She did a lot of heavy grinding, that I remember. She took off my belt and untucked my shirt. I'm not sure if that was to turn me on or so her ass wouldn't get chapped from my heavy jeans. Her boobs were all in my face but I couldn't touch them with my hands. WTF? I remember the guy coming to me and asking me to sign something. The receipt was so small I couldn't even read it, and stupid me I signed it. I wasn't about to argue with the bouncer. I don't remember leaving the place or walking back to my hotel. Almost felt like I was drugged. Tonight I checked my credit card balance and there were over $1,200 in charges!!!!! WTF? I know my clothes never came off and I know I didn't get any extras so I pretty much got screwed. My own fault for using a credit card (you guys warned me!) The entire thing was just a big tease. I remember feeling like the bouncer was keeping an eye on us the entire dance. Oh, and I didn't pick my stripper, they just sent one in to me. This girl must have just had a spray tan because my shirt was covered with orange stuff and after I threw it in the wash it still didn't come off. It was a waste of time and money. I wish I could give more details about the dance and the girl but I was just too damn drunk. I'll fill out the review at some point but I'm just too pissed right now. My fault for using a credit card, but I was definitely ripped off! The joke is I read some reviews on other sites (this one too I think) and they're all pretty crappy. Never going back to this place!
  • SnakePlissken
    12 years ago
    Never ever use your card at a strip club. In all seriousness though, my friend. In New York there are a lot of nice bars to pick up chicks at if that's your thing. I was in New York a few times over the past several months and there is so much non-SC stuff to do and plenty of women there I didn't feel the need to visit a strip club.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Dude, if that's all true, put it in a review. That's way more substantive than the crap you wrote for the other one.
  • bjag625
    12 years ago
    For the life of me I'm trying to figure out what I was charged for! As I said I can't remember most of the night so I can't even say for sure whether I was ripped off or not. Here are my charges (4 separate charges on my cc): $125 $252 $372 $460 Yes I had (a few?) private lap dances -- but not in one of the nice rooms you see on their web site with the leather couches and door. I was just in a booth with a curtain -- that much I remember. I don't even recall a separate "VIP/champagne" room, but maybe I had to pay a set fee on top of the dancer's fees? Do any of you know what a 30 min and 15 min. private dance cost? In an old review it says $130 for 15 min. I think I only had one drink, but maybe the dancer put her drinks on my card? BTW, I called the club and they won't give me any prices over the phone and I am in no position to start arguing about these charges with them, not worth it. I learned my lesson never to use a credit card!
  • gsv
    12 years ago
    Your first mistake was going to Cheetah's. If you are in Manhattan, go to Flashdancers. Use a CC for drinks if you must but don't go to private rooms (not worth it). Use cash for lap dances at $20 a piece. Find a girl willing to give good mileage. If you are in Queens, go to Gallaghers 2000. Same as above for the rest. There are very few other clubs I would even bother going to in NYC. We have many clubs here but most of them are shit, Cheetah's included. Luckily the few good ones deliver decent (or even great) experiences.
  • gsv
    12 years ago
    As an aside for Gallaghers private rooms are indeed worth it (my private rooms comment only had to do with Flash).
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "Bad experience at Cheetah's. The minute I walked in a big sketchy dude comes up to me and my buddy and asked if we wanted private lap dances. We were both pretty drunk so we said yes. I never asked how much it would cost (vip, private dance, etc), which was my first mistake. I just felt stupid asking -- I was a drunk idiot. My buddy and I went right to VIP and went our separate ways. After my first lap dance the bouncer asked me if I wanted more. Well having major blue balls of course I said yes. I swear it felt like 5 minutes which should have been 30 minutes. I was so drunk it's kind of a blur. I remember someone bringing me drinks, but don't remember ordering them. I don't even know if the drinks were included in the vip set fee or what. I probably got a total of 2 lap dances one 30 minute and one 15 (but like I said it felt like 10-20 minutes total and maybe it was cuz I wouldn't have know the difference). I think the strippers name was Kat, but not 100% sure. I'd guess she was Russian -- didn't ask. She was average, real boobs. I had my beer goggles on so I guess it really didn't make a difference. She did a lot of heavy grinding, that I remember. She took off my belt and untucked my shirt. I'm not sure if that was to turn me on or so her ass wouldn't get chapped from my heavy jeans. Her boobs were all in my face but I couldn't touch them with my hands. WTF? I remember the guy coming to me and asking me to sign something. The receipt was so small I couldn't even read it, and stupid me I signed it. I wasn't about to argue with the bouncer. I don't remember leaving the place or walking back to my hotel. Almost felt like I was drugged. Tonight I checked my credit card balance and there were over $1,200 in charges!!!!! WTF? I know my clothes never came off and I know I didn't get any extras so I pretty much got screwed. My own fault for using a credit card (you guys warned me!) The entire thing was just a big tease. I remember feeling like the bouncer was keeping an eye on us the entire dance. Oh, and I didn't pick my stripper, they just sent one in to me. This girl must have just had a spray tan because my shirt was covered with orange stuff and after I threw it in the wash it still didn't come off. It was a waste of time and money. I wish I could give more details about the dance and the girl but I was just too damn drunk. I'll fill out the review at some point but I'm just too pissed right now. My fault for using a credit card, but I was definitely ripped off! The joke is I read some reviews on other sites (this one too I think) and they're all pretty crappy. Never going back to this place!" Sorry but you did a MAJORLY stupid thing to go into a SC in NYC, DRUNK blind & use a credit card.
  • bjag625
    12 years ago
    gsv, i see you didn't write a review for Cheetah's and most i've read on here and other web sites (post my visit) are bad ones. My experience there was bad for obvious reasons that I've mentioned above, but what personal knowledge do you have of the place that makes you stay away -- ugly strippers, low mileage, overcharge? I think I'll feel better if I know I'm not the only sucker that got taken for a ride. You can send me a PM if you have specifics. Once I recover from my recent monetary loss I will head to Flashdancers -- thanks for the tip.
  • bjag625
    12 years ago
    Decided to dispute the charges on my credit card and today I received copies of 2 receipts from the strip club. Both receipts had my name/credit card number but were definitely forged. Drunk or not, my signature would never change that much. I will contact the credit card company tomorrow but quite honestly I'm worried about who I'm dealing with at this club. I read that it's run by mafia and I don't want to fight a losing battle. I hate to drag this on longer, but I am also 100% certain this is credit card fraud. Do you think it's worth me pursing further?
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Yes.
  • gsv
    12 years ago
    My experience with Cheetah's is limited to one outing with a few friends. I wasn't impressed with the talent and the mileage seemed low (I didn't actually try a dance, didn't seem worth it). When it comes to NYC there are a few clubs that are just known to be consistently good and always draw large crowds, and then the other clubs seem to get the scraps for the most part. Obviously the best talent is going to want to work in the clubs that draw in the larger crowds (which is often wall street folks etc. who spend a lot). Flashdancers is one of these places. It's almost as if they have a monopoly here in some respects, but it's still a good club where you won't get ripped off as long as you don't go for the private rooms. Lap dances here are about as good as you're going to get in Manhattan.
  • Ghosty
    12 years ago
    ...and that's how I woke up in a bathtub of ice and only one kidney. Count yourself lucky, and yes, stick up for yourself.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion