tuscl

Half Century Tour

Monday, February 20, 2012 10:18 PM
Has anyone been to at least one SC in all 50 states? My number is only 5 so far (VA, WV, NC, FL & AZ) but I plan on adding to it this year. Who is the closest to completing this feat?

33 comments

• CTQWERTY
    12 years ago
    Vince Michaels. He drove all over the western hemisphere in 2010.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Thanks CT, but I haven't been to clubs in all 50 states. Off hand, I'd say I know of 16 states that I have visited clubs in. Michigan(my home state) I lost track many years ago of how many clubs I've been to over the last 36 years, then Ohio, Kentucky, Georgia, South Carolina, Florida, Maryland, Louisiana, Texas, Colorado, California, Nevada, Washington, Nebraska, Illinois, Indiana. It isn't the quantity, it's the quality IMHO that matters to me. Several states that I passed through, I wasn't inclined to visit the clubs in after reading reviews and from comments from our esteemed colleagues here at TUSCL
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    I have been to clubs in the following: MA, CT, VT, NH, ME, NY, NJ, PA, SC, FL, TX, AK, WI, IL, CA, NV, NC, KY, KS, VA, AL, DC, GA, MD, OR. I suppose that this is half of all the states. However, I agree with VM that quality is much more important than quantity. I have had a lot of bad SC visits mixed in with the good ovr the years and I could pick out a handful of the above states where I would not shed a tear if I never entered a SC again.
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    RickD, how'd you miss RI.... Wow, I'm not even close...My Number is 8 (MA, RI, NY, OH, TX, FL, GA, NC)
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Last I had counted and to the best of my old age memory, I was at 75 clubs. I know since then I've added 4 in GA, 2 in the Keys, and 1 in SC. This only covers FL, TX, SC, GA, UT, and OH.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    2 & will likely remain that way. (OH - MI)
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Post Scriptum: Just got up, the Brain is still not fully awake. Add Florida to my count for 3 States.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    Mad - I forgot to include RI, which I used to visit fairly often. I love the Providence club scene and if I lived closer I would never need to club anywhere else. In fact, I reviewed a few of the clubs just last summer during a business trip there. So make that 26 states.
  • newmark
    12 years ago
    I have been to all 50 states at least once. Quite a few have gotten multiple visits. However, I am far from clubbing in all 50. I am also not sure I really want to.
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    MA, MI, FL, NV, CA, TX, OH, WA, AZ, IL, probably others I've forgot. England, France, Turkey, Slovakia, Thailand, Philippines, HK, Japan, Singapore, Indonesia, probably others I've forgot.
  • DandyDan
    12 years ago
    I've been to clubs in TX, KS, NE, SD, MO, IA, MN, IL, WI, and IN, so that's 20%. Not sure how I missed out the one time I went to Michigan, although spending the night in Ann Arbor probably had something to do with it.
  • bhunter5252
    12 years ago
    I went back and did a recount. Some of my visits go back to the late 70s. The only states I lack are Oregon, Michigan, North and South Dakota and Ohio. Still hoping to hit them all
  • Prim0
    12 years ago
    I never get to go anywhere Ohio, Oregon, Florida, Windsor (though it doesn't count for this list) The list looks longer if you spell out each state!
  • Prim0
    12 years ago
    Forgot Myrtle Beach South Carolina
  • GoVikings
    12 years ago
    Only 4 for me. Virginia, Maryland, North Carolina and Minnesota.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Prim0, Good idea! Now my list is: F L O R I D A, T E X A S, S O U T H C A R O L I N A, G E O R G I A, U T A H, a n d O H I O ! WOW!
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I have traveled through most of the U.S. except the extreme N.E. Unfortunately most of it was done before strip clubs came into existence. Since TUSCL arrived on the scene, my strip clubbing has been confined to the S.E. Although I have the time & money to travel more, I have become a home body. I have 2 favorite clubs that get 99% of my strip club money. They are giving me everything that I desire. So no need to look further.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Let's see, mine list is NY, PA, VA, NC, SC, MO, KS, CA and OH. Canada and DC don't count as states, obviously, but I've been there as well. Some of them were long ago, like CA.
  • how
    12 years ago
    Alabama Arizona California Colorado Florida Georgia Hawai'i Illinois Indiana Kentucky Maryland Missouri Nevada New Mexico New York Ohio Oklahoma Rhode Island Tennessee Texas Utah
  • minnow
    12 years ago
    My number 26, plus DC and Puerto Rico. List: AK,AZ,CA,CO,CT,FL,GA,HI,IL,IN,KY,ME,MD,MI,MN,NV,NM,NC,OH,OR,PA,TX,UT,VA, WA,WI.
  • minnow
    12 years ago
    My number 26, plus DC and Puerto Rico. List: AK,AZ,CA,CO,CT,FL,GA,HI,IL,IN,KY,ME,MD,MI,MN,NV,NM,NC,OH,OR,PA,TX,UT,VA, WA,WI.
  • minnow
    12 years ago
    Oops, make that 27, plus DC and PR. I forgot KS! Ditto on double post, Tuscl can be slow to post at times.....
  • JackKash
    12 years ago
    NY, SC, FL, ID, CA, TX, NV, OH, MD, LA, HI and I'll be adding MN this spring. Glad I broke 10 but I still have a long way to go to catch up with some of you. Had I been following TUSCL sooner, my list might have been longer.
  • mjx01
    12 years ago
    VT, NY, PA, MD, CO, CA, OR, IL = 8
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    No my car broke down in Virginia and the rest is a blur
  • Ghostbuster360
    12 years ago
    My US list is Alabama, Arizona. Colorado, Connecticut. District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia. Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts. Minnesota, Missouri, New Jersey, New York, Puerto Rico, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, and Wisconsin. I've also been to clubs in Panama. Georgia and Colorado have been the best overall and Virginia and Utah the worst.
  • Ghostbuster360
    12 years ago
    My US list is Alabama, Arizona. Colorado, Connecticut. District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia. Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts. Minnesota, Missouri, New Jersey, New York, Puerto Rico, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, and Wisconsin. I've also been to clubs in Panama. Georgia and Colorado have been the best overall and Virginia and Utah the worst.
  • sandyman
    12 years ago
    I have been in all 50 states, but only 23 plus DC for clubs, plus 6 foreign countries.
  • sandyman
    12 years ago
    I have been in all 50 states, but only 23 plus DC for clubs, plus 6 foreign countries.
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    My US List: Arizona, California, Colorado, Iowa, Minnesota, Oklahoma, Nevada Pennsylvania, Texas.
  • likes2look
    12 years ago
    Lets see...CA, WA, OR, NV, ID, AZ, NM, TX, OK, IL, IA, IN, LA, OH, VA, That adds up to 15. I got a lot of those several years ago when I had a month off work and decided to travel across country to visit old friends along the way AND get a SC education. Thanks to TUSCL for helping me find the clubs.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I've visited 49 states. Never made it to Alaska. I've only been in strip clubs in 3 states that I remember. NC,SC,WI. I live less than 2 hours away from Georgia but never made the drive to see strip clubs there. Dancers here in SC have been keeping me satisfied and I'm not too interested in traveling only to visit strip clubs.
  • bumrubber
    12 years ago
    CA,NV,AZ,WA,BC,SC,FL,WV I travel for business and spend several weeks in a place. I've been to a lot of other places but not their SCs.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion