tuscl

What did you think about *after* your first strip club visit?

georgmicrodong
Just a fat, creepy old pervert.
Following on shark's topic, what was on your mind as you were leaving, or the next day, or week?

For me, it was wondering what, it anything, I'd caught, as everything was bareback. It was in the days before HIV and Herpes were the big concerns they are now, but there was still plenty of other stuff I was worried about. Stupidly, afraid to get tested for fear of mom finding out, I just waited it out. Fortunately, nothing stuck. That time, anyway.

22 comments

• shadowcat
    13 years ago
    The sun was up when we staggered out of the last TJ strip club. There were 4 of us but only one of us(not me) took one of the skanks to the back room. He was worried about catching something. The rest of us were just drunk, tired, hungry and hated the thought of the long drive home.
  • joesparty
    13 years ago
    Similar experiences here. My first clubs were nude but relatively low contact and no extras. I was so excited to see my first fully shaved girl! Ah, the innocence.

I found myself in San Diego soon thereafter on business and worked up the courage to go to Tijuana. Even though everything was protected, I couldn't sleep for two nights with worry about what I might have caught.

Funny how that thought almost never crosses my mind now.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    I'm glad I discovered these places.
  • GoVikings
    13 years ago
    After my first visit, I wondered why I hadn't gone to a strip club sooner. :)
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    Seeing numerous young, slender, naked girls all at the same time did something to me mentally. I've never fully recovered.
  • Papi_Chulo
    13 years ago
    I went to a SC for the 1st time on my 21st bday (21 yrs ago). Back then, at least for the few SCs I knew off - you could not even touch the girls.

My only thought after that 1st visit was "WHEN ARE WE GOING AGAIN"!!!
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    I wanted to crack the fuckin code of getting laid ! I was a little upset after $500 on air ! But I was a very deturmaned fellow !
  • Jackmd
    13 years ago
    My thought was to bring more money next time.
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    Mine was "That was AWESOME!" Was in a pretty happy relationship at the time (my first trip was during a bachelor party) so I didn't go again for a while, but I when that ended, I was back in a hurry.
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    Gosh, this is going back awhile. Also a few years before the awareness of HIV so for a dollar tip on stage the dancer would give you a nice, long, wet kiss and stick her tongue dine your mouth. I left the club thinking this is a great bargain.
  • JackKash
    13 years ago
    I went in really nervous. It was a small titty bar in my hometown which was notorius for just being there in this solidly upper middle class suburban town I left really "juiced.". Frustrated as hell (not even lappies back then all looking) and determined to go back. I became a regular in short order. I used to think if I spent more than $100 in a night it was a lot.
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    expencive!!!
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Bang ! YES !
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    I thought I would bring just a little bit more money and more ones. A lot of dancers came up to me so I ended up tipping a number of ones. Even though the guy I came with seemed to like that. Then if I bought a few beers myself that could add up fast and I might spend $10 or more dollars on beer. If I bought two $10 dances, well that is $20. If I had to pay for cover, maybe another 5 bucks. I believe I decided to bring something like $60, or $80 just in case I had a really good time.

Oh yeah, I really liked seeing all the naked boobs. Then I was wondering when the guy who brought me wanted to visit again.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    Oh, one more thing. I thought it was a silly idea to actually worry about getting a bj. I believe I was brought to a club with air dances but didn't know what that was. All the dancers looked good though.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    I still had never heard of something called a lap dance until I went to a different club on my own. My first club only had air dances.
  • DandyDan
    13 years ago
    One thing I always remember about my first visit to a SC is that the last dancer I had was a girl named Rain, and when I left the Admiral Theater in Chicago, it was a raging downpour. Later, I was mostly thinking I had to go back, preferably with more money. But I was also thinking I had to go try somewhere else, so me and my buddy ended up going to Heavenly Bodies, which is on the NW side of O'Hare airport. I believe that ranks as the first place I ever had a lap dance, but I thought it totally sucked otherwise because there was no nudity, or even toplessness. I never went back there. I didn't think about going alone til several months later.
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    By pure chance my first SC visit was to a heavy extras club (Honey's in Everett, Wa). I was an innocent, naive 61 year old. Three hours later I was hundreds of dollars poorer, no longer innocent, and certainly not naive for my next SC visit.

When I got back to my condo in Vancouver, I immersed myself in all matters about SCs on the internet and quickly found tuscl.

Look at the elderly horndog monster that I have become!
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    13 years ago
    My first thought was something like, "I fell in Love in a Hopeful Place"....
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    13 years ago
    My first thought was something like, "I fell in Love in a Hopeful Place"....
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    13 years ago
    Actually I was down in Florida with a buddy when I hit a club for the very first time. We were trying to figure out the meaning of life. Our motto/mission statement at the time was "Beer, Bikes and Babes". Anyway after downing 18 beers each (had the iron gut back then), we decide to venture into the local SC....

15 minutes into it I grabbed the hot bartenders tits, and proceeded to get thrown out of the joint....So, as I'm listening to my buddy non stop bitch me out, my only thought was how do I get back in....
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    why is my cock hanging out
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion