tuscl

"loan" to stripper

Saturday, February 11, 2012 12:24 AM
anyone have experience with a stripper actually paying you back with cash for a loan? I have one who is wanting to do OTC in exchange for repayment but she had originally agreed to pay back in cash.

37 comments

• JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Yepers ?
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    Paying back a loan LOL thats a good one.
  • HB13
    12 years ago
    >_> stripper loan, where they pay you back? Did you find a unicorn?
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    never had that happen
  • SuperDude
    12 years ago
    Money given to a stripper is always a gift, never a loan no matter what was agreed to.
  • bluemonday
    12 years ago
    your never getting that cash back ! only thing you can do now, is make that OTC stretch out as far as possible and get maximum value back out of that?
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    I have put all my retirement savings into stripper loans. What could possibly go wrong? If you can get repayments via OTC, you're doing better than me.
  • Polarman
    12 years ago
    That is an oxymoron. If a stripper wants/needs money she may swear to pay it back in money or deeds, but do not count on either happening. Think of that money as you would if you were driving down the road and threw it out the window, or as gambling money. That way the only way one is surprised is if the stripper pays off!
  • boatmonkey
    12 years ago
    All kidding aside, I have gotten paid back in cash occasionally but most of the time if I lend my ATF some cash it is with the understanding that I will take repayment in VIP dances - and she has always paid me back with interest! But I think my ATF is one in a million.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I must be living right. Only one dancer ever asked me for a loan. She wanted $5 to make her tip out. I gave it to her and never got it back in cash.
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    Only one time for me....Not a big deal, but I loaned $500 to my ATF at the time....I truly believe she needed that extra cash and I was in position to help....She was genuinely grateful, and we went on to have an extraordinary night....Next time I came in, and the "loan" subject came up (by her) - I told her she didn't have to pay me back, that it was a gift....She may or may not have paid me back, but it doesn't matter - I'd only venture into this territory in the first place with a trusted ATF....and I'd only do it with a relatively insignificant amount of $$....
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "if I lend my ATF some cash it is with the understanding that I will take repayment in VIP dances - and she has always paid me back with interest! I had an experience like this in 2010 with my ATF at that point in time.
  • thesamurai
    12 years ago
    lol
  • CTQWERTY
    12 years ago
    I wonder whether Stripper Financial is federally insured???
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Loan money to a stupid, lying, thieving whore and seriously expect it back? That's a good one.
  • HonestT
    12 years ago
    But the really question, samsung1, is are you ready to walk away from her for good? Or are you ready to never give her money without an immediate exchange for services?
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    You'll do as well financially by loaning money to strippers as you will by following txtittyfan's financial advice.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Long, long ago, in a galaxy far, far away, I "loaned" a dancer I'd known for a couple months somewhere in the neighborhood of $50. Even back then (some time in the early 80s), I had no serious expectation of it being paid back, and it came as no surprise when she didn't. She did, however, acquiesce to some play time the next time she needed a "loan," and a few more times thereafter, so I consider it money well spent. Since then, I've fairly often "loaned" dancers small amounts. I've almost never been paid back, but enough of those loans have paid dividends that I don't reject the notion outright anymore. It depends on the girl, how long I've known her, how far we've gone, etc. Fortunately, while many (not all, as some might contend) strippers are scammers, few of them are as adept at it as some of the people around whom I grew up; they're as transparent as glass.
  • steve229
    12 years ago
    @CTQWERTY Sounds like there's an opportunity for someone to pool all those stripper loans into an Ass(et) Based Security (ABS) for some off (balance) sheet securitization. Hey, if it was good enough for sub-prime...
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Yes.
  • Clackport
    12 years ago
    That's why you don't loan strippers anything in the first place because you're not going to get it back.
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    For all the money I have pissed away in clubs or on OTC not a sou has been in the form of a loan. The first dancer I ever brought to Rancho farmerart pressed me for a car loan during that weekend. I refused but I told her to take the money I was paying for her services for the weekend and to invest it in an oil company that I owned shares in. It would have been a profitable investment for her but I would bet my testicles that the girl did not follow my advice.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    12 years ago
    I have "loaned" money to approximately six different dancers. Not one of them ever paid back one dollar. None of them even offered to "work it off." I would always tell them that I won't buy dances from them until the loan is repaid. Apparently that wasn't enough to motivate them. Five of those six lost more than ten times the amount of money I "loaned them" in lost income from me. Only one of those six am I still on speaking terms with. Advice: DO NOT LOAN MONEY TO DANCERS !!!
  • sandyman
    12 years ago
    Yes
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    @CG: "Apparently that wasn't enough to motivate them." Yep, nobody ever accused strippers of being smart. The satisfaction they get from conning people is more important to them than the money.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "but I told her to take the money I was paying for her services for the weekend and to invest it in an oil company that I owned shares in. It would have been a profitable investment for her but I would bet my testicles that the girl did not follow my advice" Art I SURE would have followed your Financial pointer! LOL
  • Bonesbrother
    12 years ago
    One time a regular dancer of mine from The Exotic Pearl in Columbus (now closed) asked for a $40 loan. I provided her with the $40, not expecting it to be repaid. However, a few weeks later an occasion for OTC with her came about. No amount of money was discussed prior to the OTC which happened to take place at one of her friend's home. After the OTC fun ended, I handed her $60 and made the comment that if she put the $40 I had lent her couple weeks ago with the $60, that is came to $100 which is what I felt the OTC experience was worth. She had no qualms about my solution at all. However, she started phoning me to meet her some place and loan her more money. I kept turning her down and eventually lost contact with her.
  • Blue42TX
    12 years ago
    Word of advice...never loan Strippers...friends, family (unless it's a real emergency) any money. Once you loan them money, most of the time they will try to avoid you because: a) they know that they will not pay you back in the first place b) they don't have the money b/c they spent/lost it all c) see a. I would rather say no than dealing with the frustrations later. Family guy moments: Like the time one of my friends told me he loan $40G to his friend for investment. Bad idea, investment failed and 5 years later, the guy came back and apologized saying he'll repay partially over time. He has cancer and my friend was sympathetic and told him don't worry about it.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    Please replace the word "loan" with "goodbye gift" and it would be more appropriate. One time with an ATF who really liked me, I did get paid back. The loan deal was to get all her dances in the club at half the price she typically charged. She told me forever. I got my $100 loan back. hmmm, I hadn't thought she was trying to get payback later. Maybe that explains her wacky behavior later on after she cut that out. She cut that out after a year or two but it was well worth that loan.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    In my case the dancer probably did not know forever was going to last longer than a few weeks.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    I once just threw $18,000,000 in the trash ! Ya I did it just for shits and giggles !
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    the only loan i've ever given a stripper is a few condoms
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Below is some good advice about loans... [view link] And it does work!
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    @Clubber: Ain't *that* the truth!
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    gmd, And a great movie to boot. Well, at least to me, having married into an Italian family.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    I get the feeling stripper income may often not be very steady - they can have some great nights and some really bad ones (some are just such knockouts that they ALWAYS do well). Many of them are probably very bad $$$ managers also - "easy come easy go" is the saying. Besides the fact that the income may not be steady, sometimes shit happens and they need cash ASAP. They don't necessrily have a company 401K they can tap for emergencies. And if they are on the financial edge (which many often live on) where they need to boroow money, they probably will not be able to repay, even if they intended to, b/c they are often on the edge.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    @Papi_Chulo: Early in our "relationship," my current favorite asked me for a small loan to pay her tip out, about $30, I said "You're a single mother, living on your own, working in a strip club for tips. How likely is it that you will actually pay me back?" This was *after* we'd already "consummated" our "relationship" a couple of times. "Consider it a gift." Fortunately, she turned out to be one of those who appreciates a gift. And tends to reciprocate.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion