tuscl

So.......You Just Spent A Ton Of $$$$$$ In A SC?

I am sitting in front of my computer barely coherent after trying to kill some severe financial pain with an excess of my favourite alcoholic relief. Bad news from the exploration camp up north made me order the rig manager to pull the bit on the current well. This is the second duster since December. Total cost of these two disasters - only $18,000,000!

Total cost of my absolute worst drunken SC nightmare - about $8,000.

Makes me wonder if I really need two such expensive hobbies.

20 comments

• Clubber
    13 years ago
    art,

Look at it this way...

In the "world of oil", 18 mil is a drop in the bucket. The 8K is for fun and enjoyment! You only go around this world once. :)
  • thesamurai
    13 years ago
    fuck. I get concerned with myself if I drop $500 in a night.
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    How many lap dances would that $18 million have bought?
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Jack at the national avg of $20 I would say 900,000 lappers !
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    And at 3 minutes a dance that would be 5.1369863013698630136986301369863 years of constant dancing.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    vm offers a series of dances with Samantha on vm's tab to our good friend, farmerart
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    I don't have "absolute worst drunken SC nightmares" because I DON'T get INTOXICATED!

Probably the "worst" visit I had to a Club was one Day at The Landing Strip when I dropped about $400 for little or nothing. But that was years ago.

Of course, I'd MUCH rather have the $18,000,000 that Art dropped on the two rigs. I'd RUN off into the Sunset with my ATF & Live & Die in Style!! LMAO
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    What a way to go, Dracula !!!
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    I emptyed my checking account the nite befor going on a trip. the acount had $5,000 in it. so now I go for the ld deals that are offered & no drinking either
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    Sounds like you had one hell of a night farmer. I too have had more than a few occassions where I woke up the next morning, hungover and vaguely realizing that I spent a bundle. Now the good news for me is that most times, there was at least a nice finish involved, but I've also had times - particularly in NYC - where I had some pricey, drunken nights sans the fine finish.

I don't know, but it sounds like SCs are turning out to be the far cheaper hobby. :) Heck, if you are looking to keep your capital working for you, why don't you just buy a few clubs and burn your time that way?
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Honestly, I have to wonder if a club run by someone with actual business acumen would be better or worse for someone like me.
  • bluemonday
    13 years ago
    hey farmer... you know you need to buy the cannonball ?? just hire some cleaners though please!
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Yes. When I hit the clubs, I like to stay for several hours. 12 is the max number of hours. During that time, I am like a bee sampling all the flowers. When it is time to go, I latch on to one of my closers and tell her to send me home with a smile on my face. And they do!
  • Papi_Chulo
    13 years ago
    @farmerart

"Makes me wonder if I really need two such expensive hobbies"

The more I club, the more I realize is not a "hobby" but a "need"!

W.r.t. to your recent bad news in your business - keep your head up Mr. farmerart - Men like you have a knack for bouncing back and don't stay down for long! You've known how to make $$$ before - I am sure you have what it takes to keep on making more!!!
  • JackKash
    13 years ago
    My "worst" night was probably a bit north of a grand, not including the bar tab which was another buck fifty. All told, the total SC cost for that Vegas trip was probably in the neighborhood of 3k. And you would be right if you said I really couldn't afford it. Had a great time though which makes me nervous for my upcoming Vegas trip at the end of the month.
  • Papi_Chulo
    13 years ago
    @JackKash

Probably most of us have had that done it but really couldn't afford it moments.

Sometimes when debating whether I should be spending a particular amount of money the popular saying comes to my mind "Hey - you only live once" - but probably another popular saying is more sound - "everything in moderation"!
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Damn clubber I would love to have a 5 year tab payed for lapdance fund !
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    juice,

I would bet we all would!
  • dudeanonymous
    13 years ago
    @farmerart: You should concentrate on drilling the less expensive holes.
  • thesamurai
    13 years ago
    lol dudeanon
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion