tuscl

What was your ATF wearing when you first met?

Monday, July 10, 2006 10:12 AM
"I met a pretty Funny Girl dancing in tall shoes. She smiled a smile that said hello and chased away my blues." -- opening lines from the poem "Smile for Me" by FONDL. Or maybe this belongs on the thread about drunken depressed poet wannabes. Anyway, the first time we met, my ATF was wearing tall dancer shoes and a big smile, and that's all. I went up to give her a tip at the stage, she stopped dancing, offered her hand for a shake, introduced herself and asked my name, which she never forgot. And my world changed forever. "An angel on a pedestal or the devil in disguise, I was never really certain, both lurk deep within her eyes." I think that's the best description of her I've ever given.

14 comments

• parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    I have it on good authority that a certain TUSCL TROLL's ATF was wearing nothing but a big throbing 18" strap on dildo when they first met. He would not tip her as he did not want her to think of him as a customer... Not making any money on the deal she chose to forego the LUBE. This explains why he is now so cranky and hostile!
  • awboy
    18 years ago
    I neon green bikini that showed her beautiful tits and ass perfectly. What she wore on the first OTC experience was a navy blue strapless dress that fit her curves perfectly. Could not keep my eyes off of her both times.
  • chitownlawyer
    18 years ago
    I can tell you what she was wearing the _last_ time I saw her--black slacks and a very modest black jacket covering a little yellow top that fell off when you pulled a lace in the back....
  • ShotDisc
    18 years ago
    both of them were wearing only a thong because they were on stage the first time I saw them.
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    I enjoy seeing them in street clothes, they look so different. My ATF always wore jeans and T-shirt, she looked like a typical high school girl. No one would ever guess she was a stripper.
  • Book Guy
    18 years ago
    Hate it when I see them in street clothes. I mean, love it. But hate the fact that I love it. Even the fatties and less-than-stellar bodies are often irresistible in street clothes. This fact, by the way, accounts for a larger number of undesirable women ending up in permanent pair-bonds than we might wish to acknowledge in our society ... :) ...
  • SteelerDawg
    18 years ago
    My ATF was wearing a purple bikini type thing the first time I saw her... and.. this might shock everyone.. really tall heels. One thing that threw me for a loop the last time, was that I saw her in street clothes for the first time. (I know this might sound weird to you guys with all your OTC experience) I was kind of hoping she dressed slutty or stripperish all the time.. y'know.. to kinda help keep that line between fantasy and real life from getting blurred.. buuuuut she came out to say goodbye (for the 2nd time) dressed in regular ol'slacks and little white t-shirt.. and it was like.. wow, holy shit... curse that infernal woman!
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    Upon further reflection I realize that my ATF was also wearing a garter around her leg for tips - at this club that's where you put them. She may also have been wearing a chain around her waist, many of the girls there did. She also had a few piercings and not all in her ears. But no actual clothing.
  • Yoda
    18 years ago
    It was some blue stripper outfit....or maybe it was red...I really don't remember. The day I met my ATF she was crawling in my direction from the other side of the stage. The first thing I saw was her smile and that's about all I payed attention to.
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    Shadodcat said "... I woke up to the fact that I had a new ATF. I hadn't planned it and was not looking for a replacement for my former ATF. She just got under my skin." That's exactly what happened to me. I was waiting for my then fave when I met my ATF. I knew the ATF for several months before I ever got a dance from her, and then it was only because my then fave had become so popular that it was difficult to get much time with her. So while waiting for the fave I started hanging out with the girl who became my ATF. Then one day I went to the club specifically on a day when I knew my fave wouldn't be there so I could spend some time with the new one. Shortly thereafter the fave quit dancing. And I quickly realized that I had a new ATF.
  • DandyDan
    18 years ago
    ATF #1 was wearing a Budweiser bikini (in a juice bar, ironically. Also ironic considering this is the one who makes her own outfits.) I don't recall what #2 was wearing, but since she always wore white (except when she felt like wearing all black, or the one time she wore all red), it was probably white. #3 was probably wearing her black dress she always wore.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    Some stripperwear outfit and a worried look. She was sitting with a customer who had just been in a fight over her.
  • AbbieNormal
    18 years ago
    Shoes and a smile.
  • T-Bone
    18 years ago
    FONDL - You may need help my friend ;)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion