tuscl

new changes to tuscl again

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Thursday, January 26, 2012 4:10 PM
I fuckin love it this time ! Cheack out the reviews man ! Detailed as shit ! Plus now you can see you has done what know on reviews again......a fuck in good job founder from D'a "Juiceman"

54 comments

• samsung1
    12 years ago
    I agree it looks better on mobile now
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Luv it!
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    I fuckin my face love it !
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Tuscl just went from a mcfuckit with a side of fuck na ! To ba ! Ba! Ba! Ba da ! I'm lovin it ! :p
  • CTQWERTY
    12 years ago
    Good to see "click-a-thon" is gone: Reviews are now fully readable.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Also on some of the club reviews you get a pic of the club or the sign either way it awsome dude ! Fuckin groovey !
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    I got an erection just from looking at it - LOL!!!!
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Ya papi.....then I jizzed 6 times
  • Katanapilot
    12 years ago
    great job guys!
  • samsung1
    12 years ago
    I hope they bring back the Top 100 list. The top 10 list is too short
  • thesamurai
    12 years ago
    sorry to rain on the parade but from the perspective of not viewing on a phone this site is now irritating to navigate, irritating to look at and to be blunt, a piece of shit. Total fail. I hope this format is temporary.
  • founder
    12 years ago
    samurai, what OS and Browser are you using? I think you may not be seeing the site as intended. Or maybe you are. Can you tell me specifically what is irritating to navigate? Because there has not been much change through all versions to the navigation (basically, menu on top, click and drill down)
  • txtittyfan
    12 years ago
    Excellent changes.
  • TABB
    12 years ago
    I like it, the past update kind of seemed dull but this is better. @ founder you should add on the members profile the month and year of a TUSCL member joined like other review site and probably a ranking system for every year or comments they put on ( for example go to sherdog.con and check out the forums)
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    Love the changes. Good job
  • JacksonEsskay
    12 years ago
    Looks awful on Google Chrome. Better on IE.
  • founder
    12 years ago
    Jackson, what version of Chrome? thats what I use on my desktop. Cant look at explorer as I dont have windows
  • JacksonEsskay
    12 years ago
    Google Chrome 16.0.912.77 (latest version)
  • founder
    12 years ago
    send me a screen shot... [view link]
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    I love the look on my iPhone. Each comment in a shaded gray box. Sharp
  • thesamurai
    12 years ago
    oh wow. OK my bad, it does look great on other browsers, I use Chrome mainly too..the prob is how it looks on Chrome.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Everything looks good using IE. Agree with samsung1 about the top 100. Otherwise great job.
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    Agreed. I always use Chrome and was wondering if everyone was looking at the same screen I was. Don't know why it looks like crap on chrome. I open it in Firefox and it does look good.
  • founder
    12 years ago
    chrome users - you need to force a refresh to get the latest style sheet (ctl-F5)
  • thesamurai
    12 years ago
    Looks like its fixed cuz its da bomb in Chrome now too. Please excuse my temporary dude pms tonight lol
  • mjx01
    12 years ago
    also glad to see the click a thon gone
  • mjx01
    12 years ago
    now if we could only get the map search radius to be adjustable
  • founder
    12 years ago
    mjx... not sure why you need a radius search... if you click anwhere on any map it will bring up clubs within a 50 mile radius. So if you are say in Vegas, it will bring up all clubs, just scroll the map to Phoenix, click there, and voila, all Phoenix clubs.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Can't say I prefer it over the last change, but I don't much care for change anyway.
  • snowtime
    12 years ago
    Fouder, thanks for continuing to try and make this great site better. I also appreciate the ability to read entire review without clicking. Keep up the good work.
  • xedin5436
    12 years ago
    Yeah, I was satisfied with the last fix, which basically made the site look like it used to, but the new hotness is awesome. Thanks for your efforts, Founder.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Founder is a P.I.M.P son !.......give D'aa "Juice" a shout out !
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I believe the map comments refer to if you want to look at a geographic area on the maps to see all strip clubs in an area, as if I zoom out on SC and part of Georgia and want to know what clubs are within a 100 mile radius for example, I have to go back and select a city and can only see clubs in that one city. The map won't display clubs in all nearby cities. At least not using Firefox.
  • JGoose
    12 years ago
    I'm just glad the scroll bars for every comment are gone.
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    New Site Design Changes.....Good Shit....lol, not quite enough to blow a load over - dangerously close though, and it did get me breathing hard....
  • sinclair
    12 years ago
    Looks great on Android. The site has come a long way over the years. I should have bought it back when it was for sale.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    sinclair, It still is, you just have to come up whatever founder wants. : )
  • sinclair
    12 years ago
    Clubber, I think it was $150k, but that was back when the website was primitive. I bet this site generates around $50k/year in advertising. Has TUSCL been owned by the same guy since its launch or have there been multiple founders?
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    founder, Would you place a "Click Here for the quick view" link at the top of the review page as well as at the bottom? Would save a lot of wasted scrolling time. Just a thought
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    sinclair, As far as I know, just one.
  • QrickQ
    12 years ago
    I don't like it...it doesn't display well on an ipad. Plus everything is too 'zoomed in' so i can't zom out, and get abetter view of tge page.
  • founder
    12 years ago
    @QrickQ I dont have an iPad, can you send me a screen shot of what it looks like on the iPad? [view link]
  • bobvz
    12 years ago
    GREAT job...looks great...almost got a woodie!!!
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    In all honesty tho ! Doesent matter how it looks what brought me and has keept me on this site has been the information and friends
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    I am going to agree with many others who say that this looks great now. The version that we had for a short while there was very clunky, but this is much nicer.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    bold font needed on the gray comment background please
  • QrickQ
    12 years ago
    Can't help with a screenshot...i tried, but i can't figure out how to do it, or if the ipad even gives you that level of control. Maybe someone else can record the look using their cameraphone? I'd do it, but i'm too old school, and don't have that kind of phone.
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    I have been on tuscl for a bit less than two years and I am now resigned to the seemingly never-ending changes with the site. I welcome and adopt new innovations in my business with alacrity; in my personal life- less so. I think that the hand held browsers are just silly - tiny screens always smudged with finger grease that are difficult to read with the failing eyesight of this elderly tuscler. I see no reason to own one. The Blackberry is unsurpassed for the mobility and security I require for my business and even its mini key board is a trial for my aged, gnarled old fingers. I shall continue my tuscl fun on my laptop. In the machine shop on my farm I have a reliable 70 year old rotary dial phone on the wall.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I had less scrolling to do without the big gray boxes before. I keep clicking on the list for reviews but I understand you have reasons for wanting people to do more clicking first instead of easily finding the reviews for clubs they want to look at. I prefer either 10 stars, or a scale of 1 to 10 for the individual club ratings just to make it easier to notice at a quick glance. I like the bar ratings for the overall and percentages. That is clear. I find it a lot harder to tell at a quick glance whether dancers for instance were rated average or good looking at 3 or 3.5 stars or whatever you have to determine that now. The difference between rating dancers a 5 versus a 7 or 8 is more obvious to me.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    founder, I know I am one of those that doesn't care for change, and I've let that be known in posts here and to you. That said, I think you just knocked this out of the park. Just need to get my brain to learn the location of certain items on the page. Nice work!
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    This thread is now a "juicy classic"
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    @QrickQ: Here's how to screenshot an iPad: <a href="[view link]
  • silkypants
    12 years ago
    Founder, do you have an update on the top 100 list? I would also like at top 1,000 list, I am not sure most users care.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    No silky but the top 100 was nicebut it could be a top25 like college football that would be way better!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion