tuscl

snake farm by ray wylie hubbard

Tuesday, July 11, 2006 9:16 PM
new song and cd by ray wylie hubbard. it has to be the greatest strip club song of all time. is there a strip club in texas called the snake farm?

10 comments

• lousybuck
    18 years ago
    my last comment: there is no strip club called 'the snake farm' in texas that i know of. i DID search for it on tuscl and came up empty. it just seemed silly to have to defend a simple comment. Not every club is in tuscl the day it opens. abyway, i just read an interview with hubbard and he says that there is a place called 'snake farm' in new brumfuels, tx that is an actual place where snakes are raised. he wrote the song because he saw the billboards and thought it sounded like a great name for a club. thanks everyone.
  • JMguy
    18 years ago
    Hopefully though, they get those motherf****n snakes off that motherf****n farm.
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    Perhaps I have been pushing lousybuck too hard. If so I apologize. Thanks shadowcat and giveitayank for pointing this out.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    louseybuck: I read a couple posters on a music board I follow rave about this album. I listened samples of a few songs. Sounds pretty good to me. Definitely raunchy, although I can't see the young strippers around here making it a favorite. If there isn't a Snake Farm club in Texas maybe there should be.
  • giveitayank
    18 years ago
    Parody...cut the man a break.
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    Nothing to say Lousyluck? I thought for sure someone with your comprehension skills would have answered me back.
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    Lousyluck: To paraphrase you said, answer, don't answer or ignore. If you could read my post which did address the topic then I must have answered. If you didn't like the answer too bad. It was an answer. Just because you made a stupid post and got called on it is no reason to get angry with me. Now you have yet another reason to feel stupid. I'm guessing the list is pretty long. How sad for you...
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    Hey lousyfuck: Look at your original question and ask yourself if it could not have been better thought out or at least worded better. Then ask yourself if you should feel stupid asking a general question for posters to answer when the answer lies right in front of you. (My vote is for you to go ahead and feel stupid. I would if I were you.)
  • lousybuck
    18 years ago
    parodyman, i'm not a little kiddie. answer, don't answer or ignore. you guys wonder why it's the same six of you amusing each other. shadow, even though i don't agree, i appreciate your thoughful answer.
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    Why do the little kiddies expect everyone else to do their homework for them? If you want to know if there is a club called "snake farm" in Texas then why the fuck don't you get off of your dead ass and look under the listing for Texas? You are already logged on to TUSCL. How fucking hard could it be. I would have just answered your question straight up but I don't give a flying fuck about snake farms or Texas for that matter. Some people say there are no stupid questions... I'm not so sure.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion