tuscl

Favorite physical features on dancers

Clackport
Washington
Monday, January 16, 2012 11:52 AM
When you see a dancer for the first time, what are the physical features that interest you the most from best to least (not including pussy)? For me it's: 1. Face- The first thing I focus on is her face. If she doesn't have an attractive face, I am not interested in her no matter how good her body is. 2. Ass- I have to say I'm an ass man. I don't think there is a better sight than seeing a girl with a great ass riding your dick well during reverse cowgirl. I don't like a girl super thick with a huge ass. I like girls like Jessica Biel that have a great ass, weight proportionate. 3. Legs- I'll agree sometimes legs are not that important, but if a dancer has long, smooth legs, I'm hooked. I just want to bury my face in them. 4. Tits- For some reason, tits aren't that important to me. If a dancer has great tits, it's like a bonus to me. As long as she's not an A cup, her tits are fine to me. What say you?

27 comments

• GoVikings
    12 years ago
    The order of your list is very similar to mine, except I would flip number 3 and 4. I don't really notice legs. Just like you said, she HAS to have a pretty face, or everything else doesn't matter. I'm an ass man, too. It's hard to describe in words what a nice ass looks like, but just think of Vida Guerra, she's a good example. Titties are nice, but I'm not picky about them, as long as she's not flat chested, you won't hear me complaining.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    1 and 4 are my interests. Watching her face sucking my dick while her tits bounce is always a turn on. :)
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I gotta have very perky tits. The least bit of a sag and I am turned off. This pretty much eliminates anything larger than a "B" cup. But in the end it all boils down to how those physical features feel on me.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    If she has red hair and white ass skin with green eyes and perky tits with a nice round ass with dick sucking lips I will brake my self like a bitch every time !
  • HB13
    12 years ago
    1. Face - if it's a face you can wake up to, then she's a keeper. 2. Personality - If she's a not a bitch, gold digger, retard, super-ghetto, crack-head, etc, then she passes this test (few pass this req for me). 3. Abs & Hips - I like that shape: proportionate waist & ass. 4. Ass - As long as it isn't flat or covered in cellulite 5. Tits - This is more of a bonus if she's met the other four reqs.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    1. Tits--nice big ones I can suck on 2. Face--I like a beautiful face 3. Ass--It is hard to define a great ass, but I know it when I see it 4. Legs--2 legs, please 5. Why aren't we including the pussy? I have to include it. I like it tight and wet.
  • JGoose
    12 years ago
    Her face is the first thing for me, but after getting a very aggressive dance from a dancer with a boney ass, I have them sit, with their butt, on my thigh to see if I can feel their pelvis on my femur. So, while I never considered myself to be an buttman in my life, in the club that ass has gone up in priority!
  • JGoose
    12 years ago
    Oh, and breasts have to be natural.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    12 years ago
    In order of preference: #4, #4, and #4 (No my keyboard is not stuck.)
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Eyes get me first, then how everything else looks and fits together. I've met far too many women who are attractive and sexy even though they didn't have some "ideal" attribute.
  • TABB
    12 years ago
    Mine has to be the eyes and smile. Nothing turns me on then a ravishing face. If they have that Olivia Wilde/Megan Fox transformer 1 look ill be drooling over her. My ATF has that look going for her and she has pretty decent ass.
  • Clackport
    12 years ago
    vm- that's definitely a big turn on me for also :) jackslash- the reason pussy is not included is because pussy is a given. Who isn't interested in pussy would be a good question lol.
  • dudeanonymous
    12 years ago
    1. Face - Bonus points for pretty eyes, extended eye contact, and a smile. 2. Breasts - They don't need to be huge, but should be perky and in proportion to the rest of her body. 3. Personality - If the first two are a go, I want to talk to her. 4. Skin - Smooth, relatively unblemished, the fewer tats and piercings the better. 5. Hips - Excessively large hips are a turn off. 6. Ass - In proportion to everything else. No junk trunks.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Blonde hair.
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    1. brests 2. shaved pussy 3 nice ass 4 buffed 5 looks 6 look on her face as she fucks me
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    1 No less than 20 moles or freckles 2 Areola size of a half dollar and nipples size of an eraser 3 Pussy lips that dont stick out too far 4 Ass with no cottage cheese 5 Abs with no cottage cheese 6 Face with preferably 1 nose and 2 lips maybe 3 eyes
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    #1 Is she Asian. #2 Is she Asian. #3 Is she Asian. #4 Is she Asian.
  • JacksonEsskay
    12 years ago
    This is a very tough one for me, because I can honestly say that it varies from time to time. Generally I will nit be interested in a dancer with small tits, but if she has a pretty face and good personality, suddenly I'm fascinated by her tiny breast. A nice round ass is always a plus, and probably the first thing I notice on stage, followed by legs -- but that may be because from a seated position you have to work your way up. If the first time I see dancer is when she comes by my table, I rarely notice her booty or legs. I would add that often the first thing I notice about a dance is what she is wearing, but that's not really a physical feature. I agree with Dudeanonyumous that pretty eyes and extended eye contact are sure fire winners.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I like nice tits. Full size is nice. Other sizes may be ok if other features are nice such as a pretty face even if she has the smallest A size I've seen. I like pretty pussies too but there aren't any decent nude clubs in my area anymore. I don't try to find the perfect girl because I almost never see anyone like that in a strip club. Now if she looks super fat and has an ugly face too, I'm going to wonder how she even managed to get a job as a dancer. I've seen some dancers like that and I just don't understand how they even got a job as a dancer. If I see that I go eewww and want to run if I see someone like that approach me. I remember seeing the worst fat and ugly dancer in one club and looked away every time she went on stage in a nude club. That was over a year or two ago.
  • GoVikings
    12 years ago
    DaddysGirl, you're talking to me, right? Sure I'll be your 1st dance. I'm waiting on you to hurry up and start. :)
  • m00tpoint
    12 years ago
    1) Boobies 2) Tits 3) Breasts 4) Tatas Some days the order of importance changes tho. Mr. m00t
  • m00tpoint
    12 years ago
    LOL @ mr m00t. How did I know that? MY tastes are more discriminating..... #1 Face - attractive and well made-up with groomed hair #2 Boobs - natural, relatively small and perky please #3 Legs #4 Proportioned and Toned #5 NO tattoos or facial piercings (ears are fine, belly button is fine, nothing else please)
  • Stiletto25
    12 years ago
    1) boobs- the larger the better. If fake, they need to be well done. No dimples near the armpits or off set nipples. 2) face 3) stomach 4) legs 5) butt 6) fingernails
  • mmdv26
    12 years ago
    A girl usually catches my eye before I see her face. In the grocery store, for example, a nice butt gets my attention first. Long hair that looks clean and healthy gets me. Nice legs kinda go with a nice butt - don't see too many girls with nice butt and fat legs. Sometimes I see nice legs, and as my gaze rises to see the too-plump-butt, my bubble is burst. Titties usually are down the list a ways...I mean if I see some head turners, then of course I might look, but I'm fine with C's. Face is down the list a ways as well - unless she looks like a bulldog or has bleeding acne, I can manage.
  • 10inches
    12 years ago
    tits---must have a nice full set , preferably natural. salma hayak is the perfect example ass--full but firm. Beyonce fits the profile
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    Ditto Stiletto Babe....omg, she has it nailed..... To expand on Face, tempting eyes, lucious lips, awesome skin and a cute smile.....love it...
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Daddys can I be the second to cum and visit you : )
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion