tuscl

reap the benefits from a bad customer

chimark
Illinois
I was at a club last week and one of my favorite's who is a bit on the conservative side for dancing, had just had a bad champagne experience with another customer who she said treated her terribly. She was extremely upset and sat down with me. I wasn't planning on doing anymore dances and was actually getting ready to leave, but I decided I do a couple of dances with her before leaving. Since she's comfortable with me on a normal basis, and I typically know what I can and can't do, but this time, she got way more comfortable then she ever had before and I had a very nice time indeed.

After the dance set finished up, I saw the other guy that she had a bad experience with and I had two thoughts which I didn't act on but I wanted to thank him for the benefits and I also wanted to see who he danced with next as I thought I may get more benefits from the next girl!

First time for me that I ever really knew I got a bonus resulting from a bad customer!

15 comments

• wallanon
    13 years ago
    The halo effect is not just a rumor. It's been a winner for me simply by not being an asshole then letting the rest take care of itself. It helps to notice if the guy before you crashed and burned before you decide on an approach when that dancer gets to you.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Good idea man ! I will be looking 4 this my next time out !
  • johnnymapalo
    13 years ago
    You know I wanted to catch a girl on a rebound like this in a strip club once but I looked into my wallet and I couldn't even find a penny. Poor me. The girl was short changed by some idiot and she was looking like she was about to cry. I wanted to be that rebound guy but unfortunately I was all tapped out. Damn it, I hate when that happens. I would have been feeling all over that girl..
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    Being a NICE guy is Worlds better than being a FUCKING Asshole. Better results!
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Some of the best times I have ever had have been when she is pissed at her husband or boy friend.
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    I've had some rebounds at clubs when a customer has treated a girl disrespectfully. If you then treat her respectfully and generously, she will reward you.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    I think you are on to something. Why not bring a friend or give a customer $20 to say and behave bad (stage it) with a stripper and reap the benefits
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    gatorfan, you have a devious mind. I like it.
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    "bring a friend or give a customer $20 to say and behave bad (stage it) with a stripper and reap the benefits"

Or just follow juicebox69 around...
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    @steve229: "Or just follow juicebox69 around..."

Who? :))

BTW, that has to be the single worst picture of Mila Kinis I have <i>ever</i> seen. The caption should be "Mila Rakunis".

• steve229
    13 years ago
    @gmd - that's how she looks after I have my way with her...
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    steve229 - Yeah. In your dreams or is that nightmares?
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    @steve......oooooooooooooo! That was some funny ass shit !.....well if u guys won't to rep those benafits I will be all over south carolina this 2012 and I will only charge $1.98 for my services persong of course !..........you guys r great ! Thanks 4 the lol !
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    @george .......................thanks ! Lol !
  • mjx01
    13 years ago
    I agree with the halo effect following a previous customer being an ass... but IME being 'nice' is only part of the equation
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion