tuscl

fake titties

10inches
Florida
Tuesday, December 13, 2011 8:37 AM
lately have had several dancers that seem to be really proud of their fake tits, even to the point of bragging about how much they cost. info I don't really care to know. the only thing that I care about is how they look, feel and bounce while dancing and will she let me suck'em!!

38 comments

• txtittyfan
    13 years ago
    Fake tits are fine with me, and they are pretty common in Phx. The only fakes I find less appealing are the ones that are overstuffed and look like they are ready to burst.
  • HB13
    13 years ago
    Meh, I prefer & go out of my way for natural but I can settle with really well done implants (no scar, not overly done, just look right).
  • DFFECHSWU
    13 years ago
    I'm no expert on them from a medical point of view, but some feel much, much better than others. Maybe it's where they're located (under vs. over the muscle) or make (silicone vs. saline) but some are just really nice whereas others you can feel and see the implant creases. That makes me think the under the muscle silicone ones are the ones that feel better?
  • canny
    13 years ago
    I'm trying to convince my current favorite that her tits are beautiful and she doesn't need implants.
  • Rod8432
    13 years ago
    Che - I'm with you. I'm a total natural breast fan and detest all implants. Canny - Good luck with persuading your fav to forego the implants. If you succeed, please tell me your strategy, because I have a half-dozen favs in different clubs I've been coaching to stay natural.
  • deogol
    13 years ago
    I like em real.
  • mjx01
    13 years ago
    Soft and 100% real please!!! deffechswu: I don't know why some fakes are harder than others. Wish I knew. The rock hard ones that don't move at all are the worst. I think there is a certain combination where fakes can be close to realalistic, but never as good as real. canny: good luck with that.
  • canny
    13 years ago
    I have slim chance, but I'm going to keep trying. Why ruin perfection?
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    I have seen quite a few fakes that look good when the owner is dressed, a few that look good when the girl is naked, and *very* few that both look and feel good. Only one that fooled me even after she told me. She could have been lying, of course, but I can't imagine why she would.
  • TxVegas
    13 years ago
    I don't mind if a dancer has impants, as long as they are well done. I don't care for the size that makes the girls cartoonish in their proportions, but an attractive thin girl that goes from an A cup to B or C cup is often a look that I find attractive. I don't make a conscious decision to be either totally for or totally against impants. I judge the girls looks and personality on a case by case basis.
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    I like big tits, and implants are fine with me. Well-done implants look good and feel good. Dancers need to find a reputable doctor and spend some big bucks to get beautiful rack.
  • JGoose
    13 years ago
    Good implants are ok, but I'd still rather go with the natural look and feel. One time I did get a dance from a dancer with some high pressure implants. At one point she pushed them in my face and bounced them around. It was like getting punched in the face with boxing gloves. Quoth the Raven "Nevermore."
  • xhunter
    13 years ago
    I don't like fake boobs. Georgmicrodong says it all for me. Then there is the following case: I was just at a place where my dancer had hard, large, very buoyant and slightly strangely shaped tits, but she didn't seem like the type to have fakes. I didn't like them, even though they may have been natural.
  • snowtime
    13 years ago
    This topic comes up often. I still prefer perky and natural. Since fake tits will not improve a bad personality I believe most dancers will do better by remaining natural.
  • rfcookie
    13 years ago
    Customers always tell me they prefer naturals, but in my experience dancers earn more money with fakes. Or they have an easier time making money. I think it's a similar phenomena to when men tell me they like "natural" women who don't wear too much makeup... yet I can chart a pretty significant drop in my average earnings if I don't spackle on the makeup. I don't think customers are liars so much as they just don't know what they're talking about. Personally I think it's more of an unconscious signal - fake breasts often signal a dancer is a "real pro" who is committed enough to her job to modify her body so drastically, and thus, might be a better "bang for your buck." Or it could just be that the sight of big boobs = fertility = primal urge to mate = easier money to earn. I'm happy with the amount of money I make, and I don't think getting enhancements would help my income that much, since I'm already quite proportionate. Most importantly for me though, I haven't had kids yet and I DO plan to breastfeed them (I'm told it makes a difference of about 15 IQ points) so I don't want implants to interfere with that. Maybe after I hit my 40s and am done with childbearing...
  • thesamurai
    13 years ago
    It could be that dudes want the women they fuck to have fake tits and the sexiest body modern medicine can provide, and the women they marry to be real.
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    " I DO plan to breastfeed them (I'm told it makes a difference of about 15 IQ points)" Well, that partially explains juicebox & bang69.
  • mjx01
    13 years ago
    rfcookie... assuming that's you in the pics... you have an amazing body.
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    roflmfao @steve229
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    I like natural tits
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    12/13/11 3:36 PM "Customers always tell me they prefer naturals, but in my experience dancers earn more money with fakes. Or they have an easier time making money" I hear that from dances all the time too. This is a frequent topic on here and the majority always prefer real. Me too.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    @rfcookie: If you were doing so, I wouldn't judge general strip club goers by those who post regularly here. I have maintained since I joined that the regular posters here are not at all representative of strip club patrons in general. At least not based on what I see going on in strip clubs. Completely aside from the propensity for enthusiastic pursuit of extras almost to the point where a strip club isn't really good for anything else, for one thing, I think they're older. I wouldn't be surprised if some of the preference you see for natural women here isn't because we've *learned* better, after experiencing the fakes and not liking them. The younger crowd sees "huge jugs" and goes ga-ga. By the same token, I don't believe the *dancers* who post here regularly are very representative of dancers, either. :) FWIW, I hear dancers say that, too, and it might be true for some segment of dancers, but, again based on what I see at clubs, the naturals seem to be no less popular than the enhanced. I realize that doesn't directly translate into money, but it's a start.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    @rfcookie: And if those pictures are in fact you, there is little doubt in my mind that you can not only make the kind of money you claim to make, and quite easily without doing more than shake your butt on stage, but that enhanced breasts could not possibly enhance anything about you...
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Fake tits are paper weights being misused
  • canny
    13 years ago
    @rfcookie: I agree with everyone else. Assuming that those are your real photos, you are drop dead gorgeous.
  • sandman96
    13 years ago
    My ex had fake C's. They looked great, but it was like holding a couple of tennis balls. I'd rather real ones, a bit smaller too, even if there is a bit of gravity working against them. There's just something about keeping it real that turns me on.
  • staxwell
    13 years ago
    I prefer naturals. And I see I'm not the only one drooling over rfcookie. This is so out of character for me, I'm supposed to be the cool guy, but rfcookie...WOW and AWOOOOGA!
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Women get fake tits because they believe that men want big tits. Men make them believe that by glorifying big tits. I'll take a natural perky 34B anytime.
  • hoss52
    13 years ago
    Breast implants are complicated by the formation of a hard capsule of scar tissue surrounding the implant, in 5% of cases. They feel really hard and are often misshaped. In general, even good boob jobs feel like balloons, if the girl didn't have much to start with. I think they can be often very natural feeling if the girl already had a decent sized breast to begin with, and are especially helpful after breastfeeding, which can really deflate the previously perky ones...
  • overnights
    13 years ago
    More than a mouthful is a waste :). If she is blessed w/big naturals that is great, but if I want to put my lips on concrete (i.e. fake tits) I can kiss a cinder block.
  • HonestT
    13 years ago
    As long as they are not hard, overstuffed, or causing the surrounding flesh to be bumpy, I'm fine with them. I'll take some average looking bolt-ons over a flat chest. Flat chests and hairless vaginas make me uncomfortable.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    sc, I think you would look ridiculous with 34B breasts!
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Maybe so but what about some of the guys on here that are 44DD? :)
  • Dolfan
    13 years ago
    Decent naturals trump well done implants, hands down. However, well done implants trump bad (or completely absent) naturals. It's not about absolute size, but shape and relative size. @rfcookie, assuming that's you I'm surprised the minimally made up look doesn't work for you. Maybe the all made up & more natural look just appeal to a different crowd, you might need to adjust the scouting with the makeup? And unless the kids/time change your chest I'd say you're probably more likely to be less appealing with fakes. I'd hate to see a nice natural set ruined by augmentation.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    sc, Has vm been talking about me again?
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    AT least my Miley is still all natural. "these babies are all mine," the former Disney star tweeted. "I wish [people would] realize you don't have to be fake to be beautiful!" "I'm 19!" she added. "BOOBS GROW, PEOPLE!" [view link]
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Fake ass tits r the best if u like to titty fuck !
  • thesamurai
    13 years ago
    Nice pic of cyrus posted by Steve. I disagree with her self-assessment of being beautiful, but I'd give her a pearl necklace any day of the week!! :D
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion