tuscl

a dirty trick

bang69
North Carolina
Monday, December 5, 2011 3:53 AM
Hey all, has any one ever got a 3 pack of condom's. Got them home & poked holes inthen. Put them back in the box. And used the them when fucking a stripper in the VIP room.

35 comments

• Clubber
    13 years ago
    I would only hope that anyone that would do this, well some of her BAD critters would find their way through that hole and onto your Mr. Happy! Enjoy!
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    WTF. Why would anyone go through all of that trouble?
  • 3LeggedMan
    13 years ago
    "has any one ever got a 3 pack of condom's. Got them home & poked holes inthen. Put them back in the box. And used the them when fucking a stripper in the VIP room." That is the single most disgusting thing I've ever read on this site. People like this bring shame on all us club customers.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Lol ! I'm so going to do this bro ! Bang ! U r one crazy motherfucker ! I like it man !
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    @bang69 and @juicebox69 - aren't you the same person?
  • 10inches
    13 years ago
    bang69-- did that once, but got crabs from your mother
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Next we will see Sybil69!
  • mikeya02
    13 years ago
    Whats disturbingly funny is the guy actually asked if any one else does this.
  • txtittyfan
    13 years ago
    I only do it with 12 packs.
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    You're either insane, bang, or a very good troll.
  • mjx01
    13 years ago
    I 2nd rick: WHY? Why roll the dice on a disease? Why mess up a stripper's life more that it already is by preggin her? And you can't even sy that you at least get to enjoy BB? Why do that unless you are trying to harm another person?
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    The condom is supposed to go on your penis. Not over your head.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    What a fucking douchebag. You can't be content with the sex, you gotta be an asshole, too? Looks like the killfile has another candidate.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    That's some funny shit ! But no bang and juice r 2 dif people........we both just like the bbfs club !
  • Rlionheart
    13 years ago
    No but if you have, I wish you an unending stream of lorena bobbits
  • Dolfan
    13 years ago
    I agree with the 3 legged man, that is some disturbing shit. I feel like I'm being trolled, but I have to ask - why the fuck would you do that? I see nothing but negatives. Do you find the risk exhilarating? Do you derive some sort of pleasure from harming others? Or are you just plain retarded? If its the risk, I'd suggest skydiving, bungee jumping, rock climbing, etc. If its pleasure from harming others or yourself, talk to someone. Seriously. If you're just dumb and think its cool please consider vasectomy. I don't know if that condition is genetic but I think we'd all feel better not taking that risk. We could probably have a TUSCL fundraiser to pay for it if the money is an issue. If you're just trolling, hats off to you - cause you got me. And if I see you in a store near me holding a needle, be advised - I carry & pass by a pig farm on my way home.
  • sinclair
    13 years ago
    He is just joking around. Some of you guys take this board too seriously. Try to get some female contact other than strippers and lighten up!
  • thesamurai
    13 years ago
    Trolls troll enablers enable
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    This is a funny ass thread ! I needed a good fuckin belly laugh !
  • staxwell
    13 years ago
    What I do is cut the top off the condom so the head is uncovered when I put it on. Kinda like a cock sleeve. Seriously though, what's disturbing is guys trying to fuck them wihout condoms. I know condoms suck, but they're a necessary evil.
  • VETERANCLUBBER
    13 years ago
    @staxwell, Read barebacks reviews
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    I think it is a stupid thing to do. If you want to maybe get a woman pregnant or maybe get a disease, just FUCK bareback. It will feel a lot better than covered. Maybe you will be lucky & maybe Not.
  • staxwell
    13 years ago
    "But I am interested ONLY in uncovered FS." And Bareback was never to be heard from again.
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    I'm only wondering if some one would do this. I'M ONLY HAVEING FUN
  • HottieHeidi
    13 years ago
    Congratulations, Bang69 and juicebox69. You're now on my ignore list. Fuckin idiots! I swear! Gentlemen are a dying breed.
  • staxwell
    13 years ago
    Wow Heidi & co., it was a joke. Gentlemen or not, guys make filthy jokes. Yeah some jokes are worse than others, but a joke nonetheless.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Heidi ! Damn man I bet all the girls love your ability to make them laugh ! Wow......bangs a kool kat bro......let's just have a good time guys !
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    juicebox - I hate to tell you this but Heidi is a dancer :)
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    a Hottie at that, too!
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    maybe the 69 twins will OD soon
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Shadow lol....I had no clue lol and mmdv no we will not od soon I beievle it will be the aids from all the bbfs bro !
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    lmfao @mmdv26
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    KLASSIC
  • juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    Im not bang !
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Yes you are goddamit....i created both of you