tuscl

Say It Ain't So!!!

Thursday, December 1, 2011 2:19 AM
A dancer I’ve been seeing semi –regularly was having an off night. Something wasn’t right to the point that she was visibly upset. When I started to say my good-byes, she suddenly broke down and said she had a confession to make. Everything she had ever told me about herself was a lie and she couldn’t bear to continue lying to me. I was shocked – shocked I tell you. A stripper lying? Next thing you know she’ll be telling me that ‘Cinnamon’ isn’t her real name. I may never be able to trust a dancer again. Ever have this happen? Not a stripper lying but the guilty confession part. This was certainly not the first confession that I’ve gotten but it was by far the most guilt-ridden. It also made me wonder how many customers have to backtrack and confess their lies to strippers when they realize they want some kind of real relationship. Oh what a tangled web we weave…

17 comments

• vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    I'll never forget the stripper that told me her mother died and that she had gone off the deep end emotionally and ended up in the hospital for mental evaluation and therapy. Later that week, I ran into her brother and I expressed sympathy for his mother's passing. He looked at me in shock and said his mother( her mother, also) wasn't dead at all.
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    Never had a stripper confess to lying. In fact, my dancer friends have told me so many conflicting stories about their lives that I wonder if even they know the truth. They tell men what they think men want to hear.
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    never had a confesion from a stripper. they tell us waht we want to here just like we tell them what they want to here
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    My ATF and a now current sort of favorite both have admitted some falsehoods since we first met. I think that sort of thing might be relatively common in the general population as well. People are much more guarded these days then say 50 even 20 years ago.
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    I've always thought that *guilt* was missing from stripper DNA.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    I agree with bang !
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    "Would I lie to you? Would I lie to you honey? Now would I say something that wasn't true? I'm asking you sugar, would I lie to you?"
  • metaldude
    13 years ago
    @ steve ...watch me walkin' out the door...
  • 10inches
    13 years ago
    I'm sure that a stripper would not lie to me, just like I would not lie to them !!!
  • tttclub
    13 years ago
    I had a stripper sit down with me and was shocked that one of her regulars just did the same thing to her. Confessed to her that he was really married, didn't have a job, blah, blah, blah. I said to her..."so?" She asked me what I meant as if the concept was completely foreign to her. I then told her how much she makes up, told her some of her inconsistencies in her stories, like how she says she's 22 yet graduated high school in 2003. She then asked why I still see her if I knew she lied to me. My response was simple. "I like the way you look at me when my dick is in your mouth."
  • wallanon
    13 years ago
    "She wants to touch me (Woah), She wants to love me (Woah), She'll never leave me (Woah, woah, oh, oh), Don't trust a ho, Never trust a ho, Won't trust a ho, Won't trust me."
  • jayman2002
    13 years ago
    Everytime a stripper says "i'll rock your world if we go to the vip", she's already lying. They are salesman and will tell you anything to get that dough. The remorse for lying is even doubtful as well.
  • victor2
    13 years ago
    Strippers tell you what they think will enhance your opinion of them. I have had one tell me once that she only gave HJ's, nothing more, then sometime later she told me she didn't do that or anything else. I know the realities. Total BS. Don't believe anything they say
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    NEVER had a Dancer confess to lying. Sounds like SS to me.
  • GSWx4
    13 years ago
    Alucard “NEVER had a Dancer confess to lying. Sounds like SS to me.” LOL at the SS comment – she lied to me by telling me the truth. Now that is devious! But seriously, sometimes I think I must live in some different SC world than a lot of my fellow TUSCLers. I expect strippers to lie. I encourage strippers to lie. For their own protection as well as my own amusement. I never confront strippers with their lies. I have nothing to gain or lose either way so why be rude. On RARE occasions they can be honest though. With this girl it wasn’t some kind of SS. More of a case of just not cut out to be a stripper. The fact that she had fabricated an alternate life story is completely normal to me. Truthfully it was the *extreme* guilt that she had combined with the *everything* comment that struck me. But as to confessions, I think sometimes strippers have a need to confess to someone in an attempt to somehow hang onto reality rather than be consumed by the lies that they often end up living. A telling confession (of sorts) I once got was when a stripper friend went to an all day/night party instead of her court date. In the club the next day I asked if she had gone to court - meaning that morning to make sure they didn’t issue a warrant. She started telling me how she had missed court due to an emergency and proceeded to tell me that her friend was in a terrible accident. I voiced my sympathy just as another dancer came up and thanked me again for taking her to the party. My friend looked at me and said: “I have no idea why I just lied to you. Didn’t we talk at the party?” Yes my dear, for about two hours - mostly about how you were blowing off your court date in order to be at the party.
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    "Not a stripper lying but the guilty confession part" Most have serious superego impairments or it is missing from them altogether. I can only remember one stripper expressing a profound feeling of guilt to me once.
  • JohnBuford
    13 years ago
    For me lying is part of the charm of SC's.I always say it's my first time there,I use a different name,change my occupation ( my favorite was a chess Grandmaster),my hometown etc.The puzzled looks I get are [view link] such,when I'm lied to.,there are no hurt feelings.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion