tuscl

ATF's and Christmas

Friday, November 25, 2011 5:06 AM
I took an ATF Christmas shopping several years ago and bought her some nice clothes. Now that it's officially Christmas shopping season now I was wondering what you guys and gals have bought before for your ATF for Christmas and what you may buy this year.

30 comments

• JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    I'm going to buy my atf a fuckin new car ! I'm tired of seeing her drive around in that peace of shit car !
  • txtittyfan
    13 years ago
    Nothing.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    I'll probably just give her cash again, unless she expresses a preference for something else.
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    I took my all time ATF shopping several times. She was special. The only one I ever did that for. Stick with taking her shopping. Geez, it's hard enough to buy for women in general and make them happy, let alone fickle dancers. Go the outlet mall in Howell. It's not too far from Detroit and it's easy. Everything you need is there. Coach purse store, Aeropostale, Ann Taylor, Nike. Less stressful for you and she can surely find something she likes.
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    A side note....I thought Aeropostale targeted teen-age girls. But that's all my former ATF would wear. Does that something about the maturity of strippers? LOL.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Last year I got her an ulta plush throw blanket with her name embroidered on it. This year, I am not saying because she could be reading this.
  • joesparty
    13 years ago
    I like the shopping idea, but I'm still relatively new to this game, and my current favorite is my ATF. I have no idea what I'm doing for Christmas with her, so I like this thread. No car, though!
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    vm, Well, since I am tired of "C", I doubt I'll give anything to any this Christmas. I think the last Christmas gift I gave my ATF was a day spa treatment. She loved it! Last year I got to be with her on Christmas, but with many common friends around that don't know, it was little enjoyment for me.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    motor, My most recent favorite loved "Gift Cards" since they can be used anywhere. Also, it does show we expended some effort other than just handing some $'s to them.
  • mikeya02
    13 years ago
    Victorias Secret or Maceys gift cards are well liked.
  • racejeff
    13 years ago
    Taking her shopping next week. Clothes and lunch are cheaper than car. A little.
  • skeets35
    13 years ago
    I'm going to give her $20 for each dance she gives me. If she wants me to buy her shit, then she can give me dances for the dollar equivalent. If she is special enough to buy crap for, then I am not paying for the damned dances.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    I'm not buying any dancers anything except I may buy a lap dance from someone sometime in the next few weeks whenever I do eventually go to visit a club.
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    Fav #1 also has a birthday in December. I was trying to drop her (at least partially to save the cost of 2 gifts) earlier this month, but she tricked me into having make-up sex, so I guess I'm on the hook, lol.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    That reminds me I have caller ID now and I believe one of those numbers was from a dancer whom I haven't seen nor even talked to in at least a few months. I ignored her. She did not leave a message. Another unknown caller from Columbia SC makes me wonder if someone is seeking donations or if Platimum Plus is doing some special non tip out night and dancers want me to visit. All I can say is the club is doing a great job of getting me to return since I live less than 1.5 hours away and haven't been there in a few months. Well the sister club is closer but it has been a whole lot less entertaining to visit in the last few months as well.
  • Player11
    13 years ago
    Cash Bonus
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    I think try fucking her in a new car then return the car.
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    They can re-sell it with that 'new car smell'.
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    ATF gifts 1. Cash 2. Dress 3. Earrings 4. Panties 5. Candy 6. Flowers 7. Jacket 8. Book (Just kidding. My ATF is a blonde)
  • engine1974
    13 years ago
    What are you all getting for your Doctors, Dentists, Car Salesman, etc... NOTHING!!! I don't have any favorite dancers that I would go to a specific club just to see her, but if I did, I would expect her to get me a gift for xmas.... She is the sales person, she should be trying to retain customers, every year, I get a cheap xmas card from my doctor, dentist office, etc..... It's cheap and sent to all there clients, but its still a nice touch....
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    Engine Poor argument. Many of us give Christmas presents to our barber our mailman our trash collector our newspaper boy to the guy that mows our lawn and plows our snow. It's a tradition to give a gift to those who provide a service.
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    Or I could have gone another one. But somehow iI don't think you buy into the notion that dancers can be."friends"', But let me say this. I got exactly 5 text messages on thanksgiving day wishing me a happy holiday. One was from my sister. Two were from current dancers. And two were from dancers that retired long ago Ok. I'll be a cynic and say the two current dancers did it for the obvious reason. But the retired ones had no motivation. So now you know why sometimes you find a rare dancer you want to buy a gift for
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    I don't think I'll be purchasing any gifts for any dancers anytime soon, unless I find my hot little Asian somewhere, and that isn't likely.
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    "What are you all getting for your Doctors, Dentists, Car Salesman, etc... NOTHING!!!" Well, I would hope there's a distinct difference between the "service" provided by a favorite dancer and those listed above. Throwing in a free set of floor mats is nice, but not quite the same, lol.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    "What are you all getting for your Doctors, Dentists, Car Salesman, etc... NOTHING!!!" Steve beat me to it. Very few doctors, dentists or car salesman have sucked my dick and licked my nuts, not to mention let me fuck their tight little pussies. Mind you, given the prices I've paid for some of those services, they *should* have included sex services. If a few bucks at Christmas and her birthday gets her to answer the phone when I call, I think of that as an "investment".
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Amen, George. I have no plans to buy anything for my ATF this year, at least beyond getting dances from her.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Doc........lmfao ! New car smell lol !
  • mjx01
    13 years ago
    Never gave xATF an xmas present, and never going to now that things have gone south. In the past I'd given her a few random thinkingo fyou gifts but never anything for significant like a holiday/birthday/etc.
  • wallanon
    13 years ago
    Wall doesn't do gifts for dancers, but whatever works is what works for the individual. Hard to go wrong with Bath & Body Works.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    But make sure they aren't the one giving the present use 2 condoms 1 to take with you
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion