tuscl

"Well It Finally Happened: I Was Outbid Trying to Attract a Dancer"

Saturday, November 5, 2011 6:31 PM
Well it finally happened, I got "outbid". I went to one of my favorite clubs last week. I had extra cash, and it was about 6PM. Day shift was ending and night shift was just starting to arrive. There were only about 5 or 6 other guys, none were dressed as nice as me, and few if any were sitting near the stage. I had my eye on this beautiful brunette, large breasts, decent body, a solid 8 in my book. She finally went on stage, and I was not disappointed. I had been sizing up the customers, nobody looked as though they were interested in my intended VIP dancer. Just to make sure, I decided to tip my brunette on stage and tip her well. As I slipped a Jackson into her bikini bottom, I told her "I want to see you later". Her eyes were wide open with excitement, "Yes, I will see you as soon as I get off stage". As I returned to my seat, a few other customers tipped my dancer on stage. "Ha Ha you losers" I thought, "she's mine". Finally her set was over. As promised she made a bee-line for my table. "I'm so glad to meet you" I said with anticipation. My equipment was already hard with excitement. "I'm sorry" she said. "That guy over there gave me a 50 on stage, so I promised him I would sit with him first". "But you gave me the second highest tip. When he's through with me, I'll get back with you." As she walked away you could have stuck an entire beer bottle in my open mouth. I got outbid by that SOB with the jeans and tee-shirt? I thought to myself. I guess sometimes you just have to settle for second place. Anybody else ever come in second?

26 comments

• bang69
    13 years ago
    I have out bit many people at a sc & have been out bid myself. its the law a nature kill or be killed. By that I mean who ever outbids the other wins.
  • pabloantonio
    13 years ago
    So bang69, you were the lucky sob who outbid me! LOL
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    It happens. From time to time you will run into someone who is willing to spend a very large sum of money on a particular girl and, if it happens to be the girl that you are interested in, then you are SOL. I spend what many would consider a lot of money each year in clubs, but I am by no means a heavy hitter on any given club visit. That money has to stretch over a lot of club visits in a given year, so ROI matters to me. I have a maximum threshold that I am not willing to exceed during any club visit, not including OTC if that is in the cards, so if a guy is willing to plunk down a large sum of $$$ on a girl who I am also targeting then he can have her. Over the years, I have seen ego and/or desperation drive some guys to do very stupid things in clubs, with vying for the attention of a dancer ranking high among them. For this reason, I have learned not to invest too much ego or emotion in this hobby. I am a good catch for most girls on most nights and that is enough for me. If a girl that I want gets snatched up by a guy willing to drop a stack of Benjamins ITC then there is always another girl who will be more than happy to take what I have to offer.
  • deogol
    13 years ago
    He saw, or she stated, your $20 tip. Bidding war after that. I'll admit to starting some stage inflation at the tip rail for my ATF for her benefit. She knew I was using other people's money to put in her pocket when I proved her my "social experiment."
  • BigBillPayed
    13 years ago
    Pablo when this happens I just pull out my 10 inches and bitch slap the other guy across the face. Stripper's love that shit more than money. They all way's cry afterwards. It hits them emotionally some place deep.
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    Pablo, you're hanging out at the high-priced clubs! That other guy likely is a senior VP of derivatives trading at B of A and has a massive stack of government funded bailout money to jizz, er jazz--sorry, any dancer he feels like.
  • JGoose
    13 years ago
    Watch out for the jeans and teeshirt brigade. We like to go undercover to surprise SoBs that think our apparel indicates the size of our wallets.
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    This is why I only tip $1 to dancers on stage. A dollar gets their attention. If they are free they will then come and see me. If they are with a regular or big spender, they won't come see me but I'm only out a dollar. I used to get dances regularly with a beautiful young blonde, but she would completely ignore me when another regular customer was in the club. I found out that he spent over $1000 on her every time he came in. She was making a rational economic decision.
  • pabloantonio
    13 years ago
    I thought the whole episode was funny afterwards, I mean after all how many sob's tip with a 50? Like you all have indicated, I too have a set limit. Usually its enough to get the girl, but that night luck wasn't with me but I saved a wad of cash too. Oh well, next time.
  • basketball
    13 years ago
    You didn't miss anything. If the girl was smart, she would have said she would come to you after the guy who asked first. Telling you you were first, but did not tip enough is a slap in the face. I never tip big, just something when I am asking for her to stop by. Weather they are telling the truth or not, they should not tell you that you were out bid, just not quick enough.
  • 3LeggedMan
    13 years ago
    Don't think that would work in this case, basketball. OP had stated that he had been watching the girl for quite some time and tipped her on stage right away. At the time he tipped she indicated she'd be with him right away. I'd rather be told I was outbid instead of her choosing someone else for some other subjective quality. When you make that stage tip, there's always a risk it's not enough to win the prize. Unfortunately, someone else, albeit poorly dressed, had the deeper pockets. It happens. Just a week ago I lost out to someone that bought my fave a meal. C'est la vie.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Never happened to me, and never will. I don't approach dancers (well, perhaps an occasional Asian), as I let them come to me. In south Florida, most clubs I visit use the "tip walk" so it is easy. If not that, eye contact works the best for me. I've almost never seen a dancer on stage that interested me that eye contact would not bring her to me after her set. vm can vouch for one of my latest faves, "C".
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    $200---- $200---- $200 -- do I hear $250 --- goin once twice sold to the PL in the mock turtleneck with the ski gloves
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    The moderator of another board once wrote these words to live by: _________________ "Money rules. Especially in strip clubs. Those who can't compete, eat shit."
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    or...Life is like a shit sandwich. The more bread you have, the less shit you have to eat.
  • HonestT
    13 years ago
    Disgusting! lol I have been outbid in similar fashion 4-5 times. Most times they don't even get dances, they just want to show off with the girl at their table for 5-6 songs. After the second time that happened, I decided I would always move on immediately. Forget waiting for the stage dancer, just start dancing with Girl #2.
  • mjx01
    13 years ago
    If that's what you are tipping at the stage, I don't want to know what kind of tip she'll expect after VIP.
  • wallanon
    13 years ago
    I get "outbid" all the time. Funny thing is they come back. Why would I stop some other guy from buying drinks for my future dancer and loosening her up?
  • troop
    13 years ago
    jackslash 11/06/11 12:33 AM This is why I only tip $1 to dancers on stage. A dollar gets their attention. If they are free they will then come and see me. If they are with a regular or big spender, they won't come see me but I'm only out a dollar. ^^ same here although i might tip 2 or 3 bucks sometimes. no matter how much a stripper appeals to me i refuse to get in a bidding war over her. being on a lower end of the finincial scale than what i've read from some of you guys here, i'll try another girl or another time.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    $20 and $50 seems like a lot of money to be tipping on stage but lets not forget those idiots who "make it rain".
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    I get outspent all the time. Like others here, the bulk of my money will be spent somewhere other than the stage. I think I've spent $5 or $10 at the stage, in singles, but I'm not going beyond that. If that interests her, great. If not, well, somebody else will show up.
  • mjx01
    13 years ago
    troop, jackshit... I concur. I have never gotten a better response by giving more than a dollar at the stage. In some cases 2-3 can be justified, but only in special cases.
  • crecat03
    13 years ago
    This happened to me a couple of days ago with one of my favorite dancers. I guess I fall into the regular category now, at least for this one dancer, and she was on stage when I walked in. I gave my customary tip and asked her to join me for a drink and stuff. Right after she gets off stage, she comes over and says that she's with a regular who apparently was spending a lot of money. She never made it back to me and I left with a lot more cash than I intended. It's annoying but it is still a business. A lot of times girls won't even notice how much you tip them on stage so I try to subtly tell them if I'm tipping more than a buck or two.
  • GoVikings
    13 years ago
    what georgmicrodong said is exactly how i am when it comes to this by the way pablo, you got great taste man, i love your avatars. i LOVE latina women
  • johnnymapalo
    13 years ago
    Man, I never tip for than $4 on stage. I'm not really a stage tipper. I rather spend the bulk of my money on lap dances. I once spent $4 tip on one hot body dancer and she just totally ignored me after her stage performance. She was with her regular all nite. What a waste!! Just move on and go to the next one..
  • wallanon
    13 years ago
    I tip case by case. If I'm tipping at the stage, at a minimum I usually tip $1 per dance. Generally don't tip over $5 per set, but there's an exception to every rule.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion