tuscl

Strippers and their loser boyfriends

Clackport
Washington
Monday, September 26, 2011 10:18 PM
What's up with strippers and their loser boyfriends? I'm not saying that all strippers date losers, but it seems like a lot of them date the drug dealers. They'll date guys they have to support finacially. What's up with that?

33 comments

• samsung1
    13 years ago
    they date the drug dealers because they get a steady supply of drugs. Strippers want either your money or drugs. Not all of them of course, but some of them have this mentality.
  • rell
    13 years ago
    lol make sure this is not some typical SS going on .. alot of them say their bf are losers.. has a small dick, doesnt fuck them regularly, doesnt pay them any attention , or broke.. yeah might wanna be careful with that
  • fetish_dancer
    13 years ago
    I don't get it either. I've been told countless horror stories by coworkers about how their loser bfs land them in the hospital, make them take the heat for a crime, cheat on them over and over again, and while I like many of these girls, I just want to ask "then why the fuck are you with him, you moron!?"
  • creepshow
    13 years ago
    A Stripper knows she isn't going to cash in on you if you don't think she likes you. So if she talks trash about him being a drug dealer, she'll fail to mention it supports her own nasty coke habit. Or if he is a "jerk", she may conveniently omit the part that he splits her in two with his 12 incher. Or she could be making shit up altogether to take your cash. Believe her silly story if it helps you sleep at night.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Lying thieving whores are attracted to honest sugar daddy virgins but since there aren't enough of them the stupid bad boy drugdealers are what's left unless an jackass married support check decides to jump in.
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    Strippers' boyfriends or husbands are all losers, and even worse--at least according to the strippers--are the ex-boyfriends and ex-husbands. Has a stripper's ex ever been known to pay child support? My ATF supports her live-in boyfriend who can't or won't hold a job. He just lies around at home all day and then has sex with her for free. Wait a minute--who's the loser here?
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    Well, you have to look at it from the other side as well. How many decent guys would be ok with their GFs or wives stripping for a living? I have to imagine that strippers have a small pool of guys who want to get serious with them - or at least guys that they would actually want to be with. When I was younger I had a couple of chances with strippers and just couldn't do it. One I took on a single date and then went radio silent and the other I bailed on a few hours before the scheduled pickup. Their worlds were just too alien for me at the time and I found that talking to them for too long was actually sort of depressing. I had a myopic view of the world back then and I was looking for a respectable girl - preferably well educated - who could raise my children. Now I pay strippers to entertain me. Sometimes life is stranger than fiction.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    My current fave doesn't have a bf, and her previous gf is still a friend of hers and doesn't seem even close to being a loser.
  • sinclair
    13 years ago
    1. Losers without jobs are easy to control because they depend on the stripper financially. 2. The strippers don't know what a decent guy would look like even if he walked into her life. Many of them grew up with no father. If they did have a father around he was probably a loser and the stripper looks for the same qualities. 3. Many of these girls are plain fucked in the head, no common sense.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    It is refreshing to talk to one that doesn't fit this profile. One of my top favorites recently told me that she has had 4 BFs in the last year and is still looking for Mr. Right. She would love to meet farmerart. Typical of civilian females.
  • GSWx4
    13 years ago
    I know a divorced dancer whose ex-husband pays child support and still helps with the kids. She said she would rather do without a BF than hook up with a loser. Guess that pretty much eliminates me.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    My current fave kicked her baby daddy out two years ago and has pretty much sworn off men since that time. When I asked her about me, she said, "all you want is my pussy, you don't want to be my boyfriend." She's even reluctant to have a serious girlfriend relationship, complaining about them being too needy. "All I want is some regular pussy and dick, without all the mooning and drama and shit. Is that so much to ask?" "No babe, it's not. C'mere and fuck me."
  • GSWx4
    13 years ago
    @gmd. Too funny. I knew a dancer quite well who confided she was breaking up with her BF (a married guy) because he was falling in love. She went on to say that though they had been having unprotected sex she was worried because she WASN’T pregnant. WTF? She said she wanted a baby but not a BF/husband. She then gave me a *look* followed by a suggestion. I ran away like a little girl.
  • mjx01
    13 years ago
    Yeh, I don't get it either. I put so much effort into trying to get serious with my xATF and got nowhere. Judging by my previous post, I guess you are automatically eliminated from bf contention the second you becore a customer. As for the OP, it also seems to me that many dancers are party girls / adreniline junkies. Nice responsible guys with a good job and a perpensity to actually care about her as a person aparently just doens't get their pussies wet. As far as I can tell, the bad boy loser bfs have some mystical quality that they instinctually crave. (not trying to hijack the post.. but what is it about the looser bf that these girls find so irresistable in the first place? In all my experience being a nice guy is mutually exclusive with getting her wet.) FD: What reasons do your co-workers give for staying with the duchags? (PM if you perfer)
  • mjx01
    13 years ago
    GSWx4: definitely a WTF moment
  • txtittyfan
    13 years ago
    Dancers are paid entertainment. Who gives a rats ass about their boyfriends and/or personal life. There is absolutely no need to get emotionally involved with a loser dancer with a loser boyfriend.
  • Clackport
    13 years ago
    I think I agree with rickdugan. There's not too many decent guys that would be comfortable with their girlfriend stripping. I think the strippers know this, so they just get what is easy.
  • minnow
    13 years ago
    +1 on ttf post. In all the time that I've been clubbing, I have yet to **knowingly** encounter a strippers BF/SO. (Well, maybe twice. Two instances at podunk clubs- I found out that one dancer was married to bouncer, and another to DJ. Both cases worked on same shift. Found out afterwards from ex-dancers who moved to other clubs.). In the times I've seen dancers arrive/leave club, they've driven solo, taken a cab, or rode with other dancer. People have been watching too many HBO specials, or listening to bathroom troll.
  • JohnBuford
    13 years ago
    Jeesh,there is an alter-universe of SC and behavior that I simply never see.I don't get involved in "dancer drama" or their BS.If they start with this stuff my glassy eyes and "check please" must tell them I'm not going to be a good listener to their tale of woe. Good for you guys that do it,because it pays off from time to time.
  • GSWx4
    13 years ago
    @minnow. “In the times I've seen dancers arrive/leave club, they've driven solo, taken a cab, or rode with other dancer. People have been watching too many HBO specials, or listening to bathroom troll.” I agree that the stereotype is over done but I regularly see dancers being dropped off/picked up by some guy. Husband, BF, pimp, brother – who knows – but I see it all the time.
  • staxwell
    13 years ago
    I resent this entire discussion.
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    So, do I! I'm not a loser!
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Maybe some one should come up with a site for loser BFs/Husbands. Topics might include. How I spent my Ho's money How to buy crack Where is a free clinic Why does my GFs breath smell like cock?
  • BillH
    13 years ago
    A few months ago Stilleto had a good post talking about this, I recommend taking a look at it.
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    @GSWx4. I totally agree with what you said. I've have know about six dancers really well. I mean really well. Been to their homes. Been introduced to their family. Met their boyfriends. And all but one -- that's 5 out of 6, have indeed dealt drugs (at least at some point in thier adult life.) Extrapolate that out, and it more or less confirms ranukam's original post that "a lot of them date the drug dealers". And I tend to go to the same club quite often, so I know the cars, see who's getting picked up, but above all, learn a great deal about the ladies. And I don't think it's over the top in saying that quite a lot are losers. Certainly not all, but the kind of person many us mainstream middle-aged guys would consider to be losers.
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    in my last part, I my writing was unclear - I omitted, "boyfriends are losers", I didn't mean to imply the dancers are losers...lol
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    GSWx4: "I agree that the stereotype is over done but I regularly see dancers being dropped off/picked up by some guy. Husband, BF, pimp, brother – who knows – but I see it all the time." Well, I sometimes drop off or pick up dancers at the club. I'm not husband, BF, pimp, or brother--just a regular.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    I would bet that we all know the type that has to loser bf mentality. But we also know those that do not. I'll venture a guess here, the fd,25, and jj type. One thing I've notice over the years, the first type, like GSWx4 said: "...I regularly see dancers being dropped off/picked up by some guy. Husband, BF, pimp, brother – who knows – but I see it all the time." Or they drive some POS vehicle, always needing repair. The second type, my ATF, and most all of my favorites, drive nice vehicles. I would bet that fd and 25 also have nice vehicles. That said, good taste and judgement is part of their life, just as poor taste and judgement is part of the others lives.
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    Clubber, I have two nice vehicles...but I don't drive them to the club. I have a third car that I use specifically to go to work or if I'm going for a night on the town ill drive it. It's not a piece of shit, just an older truck that I don't mind parking downtown. I used to drive a nice car to work but some dumb asses kept dinging it. Also people cannot parallel park right. It sucks getting off work and finding scuff marks on a nice car. But yes I drive a nice car on a normal day :) On a side note, I also used to show up to work in a nice car because I wanted people to know I did well and was able to afford it. After awhile I realized It was bringing me attention..bad attention. Even though I switched cars and quit flaunting my shit, I know people remember, so I still look in my rearview and change routes home every night. And I hate it.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    25, I understand what you are talking about. In your profession, you can run into a lot of people you would never associate with in other professions. As for getting a vehicle beat up on the road, I can only say I am glad I have a company vehicle.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    13 years ago
    As a general comment to the subject of this thread, loser boyfriends, I have certainly heard my fair share of those stories. I also have made many other observations about dancers, mostly negative as to the lives they lead. However, every so often I have to remind myself that dancers are the only women in that age group that I'm around regularly. To maintain some fairness, I sometimes remind myself and say to myself "Now if I could take a sample of other women in this same age group who are not dancers, would I come to the same conclusions(with regard to loser boyfriends, bad money managers, drug problems, etc.)?" I don't know. I don't have the ability to collect that sample.
  • vivi24
    13 years ago
    Yes i see a lot of dancers that support boyfriends that are losers and i honestly don't understand it. I've had conversations with some of the girls as to why they end up with some of those guys and their answers are just confusing. I don't do drugs well 420 sometimes but i want an equal. I don't have kids and i do not want to support an adult child either. It's sad that some of the girls get involved with guys like that when there are so many good guys out there.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    vivi, If that is your picture, I wish you were the vivi I know!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion