tuscl

Have you had this happen

bang69
North Carolina
Thursday, September 8, 2011 3:19 PM
Once in a while I run into a stripper that hasn't shaved their crotch. That is discusting expicaly during a VIP dance when she shoves her crotch in your face. So has any one else have this happen? If so do tell.

15 comments

• georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Yes, though I suspect it will come as no surprise that I don't find it as "disgusting" as you. :)
  • Digitech
    13 years ago
    It's not that terrible, it's only pubes.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Yes! I find myself buying more dental floss these days though.
  • mjx01
    13 years ago
    I haven't experienced a dancer who wasn't well maintained
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    Yes, it's like they're shoving they reached puberty right in your face!
  • runrdude
    13 years ago
    I did have one that pushed their crotch into my face with her thong on that was MORE than a little ripe. It was shaved as I saw it on the stage earlier. She was a fine, fit, frisky young lady, but I have never been turned off, or exited the couch room, as fast. Damn, I can still smell that stinky cooch.
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    I have worked with one girl who was completely unkempt. No bikini line, just really dark bushy long hair that traveled down onto her legs.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    I can smell good. I usually stay away from dancers who smell bad since I can smell them when they come up to me within 2 feet easily even with smoke in the air. I only recall seeing shaved dancers if they feel so inclined as to put that part of their body right next to my face. Being able to smell other people is not always very pleasant. Going to church so many women wear too much strong perfume and it's made me sneeze on occasion even though I'm sitting a few feet away. Even worse is smelling all the not so great body odors from several people around your area within 5 to 10 feet. People often have a different odor when they are sick. If you can smell real good, you may even be able to tell what someone ate recently. A lot of people have colognes or perfumes on though to drown out their natural body odors. I really like it best when I don't smell anyone. I usually like to keep my face away from a girl's private area unless I want to see something. :) I do not like the smell of feminine hygene products but it's a whole lot better than some girls who wrench so bad you can smell them coming over to sit near you.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    I rarely talk about all the body odors and smells people have because I think my nose is a lot more sensitive than most people. I blame being allergic to a number of things to the increased sensitivity I have. My sensitivity went up even more back a few years ago when I used to routinely bicycle for exercise. I once smelled someone walking down the road from over 50 feet away. They probably reeked. I remember my brother once had a temporary job at a chemical plant and I could smell him the second he walked in the house from the other side of the house over 75 to 100 feet away past doors and walls, doors being open though. Many people reek terrible and don't seem to even notice it.
  • Raincoat
    13 years ago
    I've never seen a pussy that I didn't like. However if it is hidden by bush, well that's a bad thing.
  • looneylarry
    13 years ago
    sharkhunter must have a powerful proboscis. But there is nothing like being in a pussy face plant and the girl is just bursting with a natural, moist, clean, sensual aroma. No perfumes, no feminine products, no flowery sprays to mask anything. Just pure, raw, feminine pheromones and wet sexiness. Like eating a ripe mango--no way to do it neatly, and no way you'd want to do it neatly.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    I'm with looneylarry on this one damn! I'm hungry for some reason lol !
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    If her pussy is in your face means your cock isn't in her pussy
  • idaho_75
    13 years ago
    As long as it is at least trimmed a bit, I don't mind at all.
  • malibucoconuts
    13 years ago
    IMHO there's nothing quite like the smell of raw, ripe pussy 1 inch from my nose. That's usually one of my goals during LDs.. to get a good long wiff of the lovely, nasty aroma wafting from both her holes.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion