tuscl

Opinions on taking non GF female to SC

RickWood
Tennessee
Monday, August 29, 2011 1:45 AM
A friend of mine and I were talking the other day and she brought up the topic of strip clubs. She says she's been to a few with "the girls" and asked if I'd ever been to one. I admitted it, maybe not the extent of my activities, but she knows I'll get lapdances. She asked which club in town that I like, and I explained that they're lame and not that entertaining....yes some are all nude and she knows that. She's interested in the two of us heading a couple hours out of town (overnight adventure not discussed) and watching some lovely ladies, I get the feeling she might even get a lap dance or two for herself. We've never been out on a date, but have known each other casually for years. Here's the question. Should we just go and I'll see what happens, but make sure I at least get a BJ from a dancer or two whether she is taken care of or not (her choice). Or should I make it clear that I expect mutual satisfaction from her after we leave the club, but before returning home (an overnight hookup)...and that I don't mind if she gets all the dancer attention she wants in the club. Yeah, I know this may sound a little cold and calculating, but I'm going to call her bluff if it is a bluff. Second, if this is supposed to be a "sex" trip then dammit, whatever happens with the dancers she and I should be exploring a little too...right? Before anybody gets the wrong idea, she is free to say no to us hooking up, I don't want to put her, in an awkward situation so far from home, but it means I'm not footing the fuel and motel bills either. That would also cramp my style if I picked up some OTC. Having the rules or expectations defined beforehand (like a VIP dance) just seems to be the best plan to me. Thoughts?

20 comments

• harrydave
    13 years ago
    Why do you assume she wants to do anything sexual with you?
  • RickWood
    13 years ago
    For the purpose of discussion HD, let's assume its a good possibility.
  • mikeya02
    13 years ago
    Is she really a friend or an object of your desire or both? Just play it cool and see what happens.
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    wait & see what hapens
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    RW, your chances of getting in this girl's pants will vastly diminish if you get too frisky with a girl at the club. I don't care what your "friend" says, she will not view you the same way if you take a BJ from a stripper. If this girl is really into you then she probably views this trip as the appetizer, not the main course.
  • Cravey
    13 years ago
    I've been down that path. An excellent female friend agreed to go to a SC with me. Quick background: this friend and I had never had sexual relations but the mutual flirting is off the scale. We arrived at a local SC, went to VIP I invited a couple of dancers to come by. I allowed my female friend to pick "the one" and we settled in on a few dances. After I received two, I gave the stripper $20 and asked that she dance for my friend. Wow, they did 5 dances and my friend's clothes were more off than on. Realizing that things were getting hot, I discreetly inquired about extras and was told that a BJ could be had for $200. When my friend went to the ladies room to clean up after her dances, I told the dancer that she'd get $300 if she could talk my friend into "helping" with the BJ. She took that has a personal challenge. After a couple dances, my zipper came down, the dancer slid between my legs and started playing. The dancer took my friend's hand and placed it on Happy Johnson. Two songs later, they were both between my legs taking turns on me, seeing who could take me the deepest. Sorry, what was the question? Absolutely go for it. Take your friend to a SC. That she wants to go at all tells me that she'd predisposed to have some fun. After a few dances and a couple of drinks, you'll find out what level of fun she's into.
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    Tell her to put out or get out. Before you get the BJ/FS, let her know by damn sight, this is her competition and it's time to step up to bat and if she really wants to score points, she can pay for the extras. Be blunt, women appreciate a man who's assertive!
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    It sounds to me like she is BI curious. That she is afraid of going alone for security reasons. That she views your platonic relationship as non threatening. You are being used. Taken advantage of. If I were you, I would pass. If you in fact have a romantic interest in her, a strip club is the last place you want to take her on a first date.
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    But ask first if she'll pay for everything, including extras, before you pass.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    RickWood, First, you're an asshole for your demand of mutual satisfaction from somebody you only know "casually" (your word) and of whom you apparently haven't inquired as to reasons for wanting *you* as a companion on this venture. On the chance that you're *not* being an asshole, and just pondering possibilities for the purpose of preparation, why haven't you asked *her* flat out what her expectations are for this little jaunt, and go from there? You can claim, probably truthfully, that you're asking so that you can better judge what to recommend. Be honest, to a point, about why you think local clubs are lame. I would probably not mention anything blatantly illegal, but I wouldn't be shy about such things as level of mutual contact. If she's really interested in heading out of town, I would not assume she wants to spend the night there, but it might be worth asking her if, since it *is* a longer trip, if she's going to want to come back that night, or find someplace to crash, and if she's willing to pitch in for that. As a final thought, I think you ought to spend more time talking to her, and less to us.
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    The only thing you should be talking about is how much she's willing to spend! Otherwise her mouth better be filled with pussy or cock!
  • harrydave
    13 years ago
    What GMD said.
  • m00tpoint
    13 years ago
    Agees wholeheartedly with georgemicrodong. If she felt comfortable enough to ask you if you could visit the SC together and even suggested one outside of the normal stomping gounds she is seeking something. It may or may not be with you. I suggest you ask her what she hopes to get out of the trip. You can always tell her you don't want to assume one way or another and get it wrong. Women appreciat HONESTY. Ignore Doc. He is single for reason.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Oh, one more thing. Don't assume she's being coy and really wants to hookup with you. She may just be looking for a wingman who can show her the ropes, steer her in the right direction, and maybe bail her out of a jam. I wouldn't be too quick to scoff at that notion either. After all, she can be *your* wingman, too, even if for different things.
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    Good point! Get her to bring the strippers to you and have her negotiate the extras! If you can't get her to foot the bill, then let her know what your willing to spend for what and have her haggle it out! Tell her, 'It's rookie initiation. It's all very standard.' And be sure to let her know if she gets you everything you want and you still have some money left over, there may be some dick left over for her!!
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    "If you in fact have a romantic interest in her, a strip club is the last place you want to take her on a first date" Just ask Travis Bickle about 1st Date choices! LOL
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    Oh! also you get there and everything's negotiated, be sure to remind her about every half hour how much money she could make dancing! Bitches love to hear how much they could make dancing!
  • RickWood
    13 years ago
    I am not interested in her for a romantic relationship. I'm not trying to get her to pay for my lap dances, I'm just not paying for her lap dances and not getting a return on the investment. If that makes me an asshole, then I'm an asshole. I think SC is correct with the BiCurious observation, but it may be more than curiosity. I will probably just wait and see what happens as suggested. She and I will discuss the trip before it happens, especially her expectations. I want to know her "limits" just like taking a dancer to VIP. More input is welcome For those that wondered, she's a solid 5, maybe a 6. Could end up as FWB status, which is as far as I'm willing to go here.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    I don't see anything in your original post about her wanting you to pay for anything. Did she say or imply anything like that, or is she the type of person that ditches and leaves the check? If so, I'll retract the "asshole" comment. Otherwise it stands. Preparing for the possibility is reasonable; assuming she's gonna try to stiff you without proof is an asshole move. Do you have any rational reason for believing that she'd be interested in being in a FEB situation?
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    What gmd said. He is a wise man indeed. Geez. Just TALK TO HER. That way there will be no surprises,disappointments or awkward moments that could ruin the "adventure". She might be game for some sexual fun w/ you, or that may be that last thing on her mind. Like gmd noted - she may just want to explore her bi side, and is too shy to do it alone. When I first started clubbing, I would often ask a male friend to accompany me to help me get familiar with the SC environment. But my attention was strictly for the ladies - and my friends knew that and respected it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion