tuscl

how many clubs in your area?

chris.s
Texas
i live in a town with a population of around 200,000 and there is only one club, it's actually not a bad club but i am getting bored of the same girls all the time. sometimes they do get out of town dancers but mostly it's the same rotation so it is starting to get repetitive. i do go out of town every couple of months to get away from the small town scene and do check out some clubs while there. my question is if you were in my situation what is the furthest you would travel if at all?

26 comments

• GoVikings
    13 years ago
    i live in the richmond virginia area. there are 7 clubs here. i've been to 5 of them. the other 2 (club rouge and daddy rabbits) very rarely get reviews on this website, which leads me to believe that these clubs don't exist anymore...and if they do, they probably aren't very busy. guess i'll have to go find out one of these days.

virginia clubs suck because they're strictly pastie and thong, nothing more. luckily maryland is only a 2 hour drive. that's about as far as i'm willing to drive to go to a club. and i really don't want to drive that far, but eventually i'm going to do it because i'm sick of virginia clubs and i want to check out club fuego in maryland. heard they have lots of latina's, and i LOVE latinas

nice avatar chris. s.....salma hayek is fine as hell in that movie, she was in her prime!

• rell
    13 years ago
    well i live in a area where there is 25 strip clubs within 20 miles from me and 50 strip clubs within 40 miles from me i guess im spoiled but the furthest i would travel is a hour.

yes govikings.. i live a mere 10 minutes from fuego and yes there are a boatload of latinas (no pun intended) and its a nude club. i used to be a reg there until i started dating a chick that worked there.. she isnt there anymore so i pop my head in there here and there
  • harrydave
    13 years ago
    Well, hopefully farmerart can say something witty about this. As for me, when I lived in the US, I would occasionally drive 2 or 3 hours to sample a well reviewed club. I was fortunate to travel on business and got to some pretty good cities. I ended up in Phoenix for 6 years, which has over 30 clubs, so no complaints there!

Now, I am working in the middle east, and there are ZERO strip clubs within 500 miles. But I do have the flesh pot of Dubai within a 5 hour drive or a 40 minute plane ride. There are no strip clubs there either, but there is a very healthy population of working girls, and numerous bars to find them in. I realize this is not for everybody and strip clubs represent a "safer" experience, but I was gravitating toward the gutter anyway, so it suits me well.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained.
  • rell
    13 years ago
    chris i did noticed it was 2 clubs in the same city of the 1 strip club you go to and have reviewed twice.. have you tried that 1 as well?
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    43 clubs in the metro Atlanta area but I still drive 240 miles once a month to visit my favorite club.
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    Get a map of northern Canada. Put a compass point on the site of my bush camp and enscribe a circle of 600km radius. You have just encompassed an area of approx. 1,100,000 sq km or approx.630,000 sq mi. Number of SCs in this area - a big fat ZERO!

Life is grand.
  • rell
    13 years ago
    yikes @ farmerart
  • TABB
    13 years ago
    Ummm around 25 the whole of Phoenix bit I only go to 3 regularly. There my favorite down the street its only a 5 min drive.
  • metalhed
    13 years ago
    I live in the middle of nowhere in wisconsin, and there are three clubs within a 10 minute drive, each of them arent too bad either!
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    Tons of clubs spread out all over LA/OC/IE, but my fave 5 are within a 20 minute drive of me. I'm spoiled in that I don't need to drive far to find alot of variety, which is what I crave.
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    Depends on your disposable income, but you are in the middle of nowhere in Lubbock. Nothing is closer than a couple of hours for you. Don't think I would make those drives on a regular basis without some knowledge of what I was going to get when I got there. If you get to travel on business, there is your opportunity to sample other clubs and probably the best way to go.
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    I live in Seattle. Very few clubs around here. Wish there were more. I might actually change jobs because of it. That's how bad an addict I am!
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    56 clubs, give or take, in Houston (clubs pop up and close without warning).
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    31 in my county listed on TUSCL, but few that I visit.
  • DandyDan
    13 years ago
    Here in the Omaha area, there are 7, 2 in Omaha which are bikini bars and total wastes of time, 1 in Carter Lake by the Omaha airport which would be better if the girls tried to get dances, not that they're worth it unless it's a 2-4-1 time, 3 pastie bars in Council Bluffs proper, only 1 of which may be worth the time (depends on who's dancing) and one nude dance BYOB theater south of Council Bluffs. If I include the Lincoln area, there's 3 more pastie bars, and one nude dance juice bar. I would include the Hamburg, Iowa nude BYOB theater, but they are closed until the Missouri River flood situation subsides, which will probably include making sure that I-29 is once again a viable transportation corridor. (Out of morbid curiousity, I made the trip there via back roads last weekend, and I do not wish to repeat that trip anytime soon. Oh, and the club was closed.)
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    @ GoVikings - careful, once you've sampled high mileage $10 MD dances, you'll never be able to go back to Paper Moon style $60 2-4-1's.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    108 but 11 of them suck
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    Detroit says "It's quality, not quantity." About 25 clubs if you include Windsor in the count. Detroit City Council is trying to stop new clubs.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Here in the Detroit Metropolitan area there are approximately 45-46 clubs within an hours drive of me. The clubs vary tremendously so if one wants diversity, that there is. If I had your situation, I'd do as you do, chris.s, and take the road trips. With farmerart's situation, I empathize. Farmerart is a good guy, being isolated as they are up there in the far boonies of Northwestern Canada has to be a pain.
  • chris.s
    13 years ago
    rell there is one other called the lodge but it never gets any customers which means they hardly have any dancers either.
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    Using TUSCL, I find over 50 clubs in the Detroit area. The number depends on your definition of greater Detroit. My favorite club is 7.6 miles from my house or about 15 minutes.

We need to send Farmerart a Care Package. Can we fit a stripper into a UPS box?
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    Cincinnati is a pretty big city but only 1 strip club. It is nearby Dayton though and they have several good clubs.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    I'll pay the shipping charge, jackslash. :)
  • bellman
    13 years ago
    In Philadelphia and its immediate suburbs, including some in NJ, there are about 50 strip clubs, all within a 1 hour drive of each other. If you expand the neighborhood to a 2 hour drive (Atlantic City to Newark NJ, or west to Harrisburg), there are probably 100 more.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    bellman, 108 if I add up the whole state
  • mjx01
    13 years ago
    one. Luckly I get to travel for work.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion