tuscl

Friends with benefits?

Thursday, July 28, 2011 8:33 PM
Last week I was getting a nice lap dance from a hot spinner with lots of 2-way contact. A couple songs in she feels "Jr." thru my shorts and turns around with the same shocked expression(O-face) that I've received my whole life. She then pulls it out through my shorts and gives me a very dangerous genitals to genitals lap dance. I was so caught in the moment, it didn't matter that we were in the middle of the club with people walking right by us the whole time. Like an idiot I even slipped in a few times. After all was said and done she happily gave me her number and took mine. She text me the next morning to come see her before she went to work, but I couldn't get to her in time. A few days later she calls me saying she wants me to come over again, it's her day off and her kid is at day care. Again, by the time I was free to go see her it was time for her to pick up her kid. So, I told her I'd be out of town for a week but I'll call her when I get back. The thing is I'm not completely easy with the idea. I've gotten lucky a few times because a girl accidently brushed against "Jr.", or because a girl I hooked up with told her friends about me and they were curious. But, I've heard too many stories about guys being set up like this. I don't know her and she doesn't know me, so my cautious side is saying "this could be a set up", while my adventurous side is saying "she just wants a sex buddy who's packing". She never said anything about money, and she keeps contacting me so, should I assume it's free and she just wants to hook-up? Or should I play it safe and not trust this situation at all? Sorry for the long post, but I'd really appreciate others thoughts on the matter, especially those who've been here before.

29 comments

• GoVikings
    13 years ago
    dang, why doesn't this ever happen to me?
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    I'd go with my gut feeling about the situation. If possible have her come to you, rather than going to her place. You'll know then that no one is hiding inside. And if you see someone else with her, don't let her in.
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    staxwell-I've been down both roads. 1) Friends with benefits-six months in, she says thatshe wants more than just a physical relationship, at which point you remind her that she wanted noemotional ties. She says "That was then, this is now." 2) Stripper who pretends that it's not about money. After the third or fourth lay, she says "I thought we had a financial understanding. You owe me $$$$$$." You're playing with fire. Be prepared to pay upfront and if she acts nonchalant, insist on paying.
  • inno123
    13 years ago
    Oh, and next time have a raincoat for Jr. You have no idea who else she's had in there.
  • gsv
    13 years ago
    Try to meet at some public place first. You could meet her for something as simple as coffee or even lunch/dinner one day, and see where it goes from there.
  • Player11
    13 years ago
    Nothing with strippers is ever free.
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    Money will become an issue. No doubt about it.
  • now_starring
    13 years ago
    Neutral locations like hotels are great first "meeting" areas.
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    If you have ever paid this girl for any services, assume she wants money OTC. While this isn't always the case, its the safe bet. For the record, once you've paid a dancer for anything, its going to be hard for her to let the money go. I had a customer who really had a crush on me about two years ago. He bought dances once a week. He let me know he wanted to see me OTC and for free. Not for sex, but he wanted to take me on a real date. He wanted me to be his girlfriend. Even though I could see myself liking this guy, and always did, I liked his money more. He had already established himself as a paying customer and I couldn't dissociate him from that.
  • pabloantonio
    13 years ago
    @Staxwell. You lucky sob, she wants your dick. But prepare to pay her something for the OTC.
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    Stiletto: "Even though I could see myself liking this guy, and always did, I liked his money more." That says it all.
  • mikeya02
    13 years ago
    @ Stiletto, you described my fav and me to a tee.
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    25 is right. You are a paying customer, and always will be in her mind. Dollar bills laid end-to-end forms the umbilical cord that will allow you to connect with her.
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    What kind of benefits is she looking for? Health, Dental, 401K?
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    25, Beside my ATF, you may be the most level headed, common sensed, and realist dancer I've had the pleasure of knowing, albeit only through this medium.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    13 years ago
    @ Clubber: I mentioned on another thread that I consider Stiletto25 to be the "Dear Abby" of TUSCL. She has very thoughtful, insightful, and compassionate advice to offer.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Now if only Stiletto25, "Dear Abby" would at least let us know where she works :)
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Now if only Stiletto25, "Dear Abby" would at least let us know where she works :)
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Dozed off again, eh, vince.
  • GoVikings
    13 years ago
    ^ LOL.
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    @club_goer- Thanks! @clubber- Thanks to you also. I've worked hard to stay level headed. The pull to the other side, though, is strong.
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    @vincemichaels- I have a typical female issue. I'm afraid if you see me naked, my words won't mean anything anymore. That's one of the reasons I haven't put up the boob pics. Although as time goes on I'm reevaluating my position.
  • GoVikings
    13 years ago
    ^ Do it, Stiletto, doooooooo ittttttt! :)
  • 10inches
    13 years ago
    had a stripper tell men once that she was a "size queen". this was after a lap dance which validated my nickname. she pulled it out to make sure that I was packing what she thought she felt, then offered to meet me after work for a freebie.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, damn, why am I so tired. Oh wait, it was that Asian babe last night at Brad's Brass Flamingo in Indianapolis. LOL
  • staxwell
    13 years ago
    Good stuff. I appreciate all the insight. I'll take the advice and get a room and have her meet me there, and I'll have some money ready jusy in case. @govikings, it's probably because you're a vikings [view link] @steve229, I hear a healthy sex life is good for your physical health...so to speak.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    vm, Once again... ASSHOLE!!! :) 25, You hang in there and do what YOU want! Don't worry about us pervs!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion