tuscl

CHANGE AT CLUB ?

10inches
Florida
Friday, July 15, 2011 2:43 AM
if you owned a SC, what ONE thing would you change about how it is operated (using the experiences that you have had as a customer)?

28 comments

• Clubber
    13 years ago
    Have ALL dancers understand the simple idea that all that enter are not there for their company every single second.
  • wallanon
    13 years ago
    So this is going to be a bit of a cheat, but I wouldn't change a thing. If it was my club, I'd set it up the way I'd like it from jump. Tried to pick one thing, but couldn't think of anything I wouldn't already be doing. There are plenty of things I'd change about most clubs, and the ones that are just about right never stay that way for long.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Make lap dances $10.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    NO pressuring for ANYTHING.
  • Drippy
    13 years ago
    Nude AND alcohol
  • wallanon
    13 years ago
    I dunno about no pressure. Recently I was at this place (Emperors, I think) in Tampa and the dancer I was talking to was about to get called up on stage. I asked her if she would rather do a lap dance or go on stage. That's an easy one, right? Instead of giving an answer, she asked me what I wanted. ? So I asked her again and said it was ok to choose. She picked the dances. If that's how it always was in clubs I think I'd start banging my head against the bar and walking out.
  • londonguy
    13 years ago
    To tell the girls that no means no and to back off when a customer says so otherwise they are ejected from the club that minute and barred for life.
  • Rod8432
    13 years ago
    Have the girls be naked all the time. Because they can be naked on stage and for table/lap dances, why not simply have them always be naked? There's no law against it. For me, there's something very erotic about a girl walking around totally nude that even bikinis and lingerie don't match. And besides, it would save all that taking on/off of clothes for the LDs and the girls could pocket the money they would've otherwise spent on stripper clothes.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Um Rod, how are they gonna pocket anything without pockets? :))
  • how
    13 years ago
    I would pay the dancers a standard wage, then require them to have a schedule and honor it.
  • Rod8432
    13 years ago
    gmd - good point. I should've said "garter" the money, preferably under one worn on their ankle so the bills don't otherwise obscure my view/access to the promised land, as they sometimes do when the garter is worn on a young woman's thigh..
  • Fenster
    13 years ago
    In clubs where service is slow (or non-existent), i'd like to see a beer tub or two. I haven't been there in years, but Scruples in Bridgeport, CT, had a huge stage, like a runway. That left very little room for chairs, and if you were lucky enough to get a seat, you'd likely lose it when you go to the bar to get a drink, or go to the bathroom. If you were to order from a waitress, it would take so long that she'd be likely to forget your order, or where you were sitting. And, I don't know if it's still true, but at Baby Dolls in Dallas, the waitresses had to line up at a single station at the bar to get drinks for customers who were not running tabs. This would take a really long time, and by the time she's bringing your drink, you're off in a dark corner getting a dance. At $6 per beer, you'd think that they'd have distribution figured out. At least they have a beer tub.
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    From a customer perspective and being in Phoenix were it is commonplace, $10 laps are outstanding. Knowing dancers schedules would be helpful as well.
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    Strippers would be required to take classes-hospitality, manners, and money management.
  • mikewazowski
    13 years ago
    I realize these are pie in the sky pipe dreams but, for some of you, you could have had some sense of realism. "Make lap dances $10." Good luck finding any girls to dance there. "Nude AND alcohol" I always love when guys whine about situations like this... You do realize that clubs that are nude without alcohol have NO choice in that decision, right? You DO realize that they are operated that way because of LOCAL LAWS, right? It's not like the club owner said, "You know what we should do? Not take advantage of the cash cow that is selling liquor by the drink!" "Have the girls be naked all the time. Because they can be naked on stage and for table/lap dances, why not simply have them always be naked? There's no law against it." Uh, I'll take that bet against you, for any amount of money, any day of the week in any jurisdiction in the United States. "Allow unlimited touching and lower lap dance prices" This is another one that falls under, "You do understand that the amount of touching has to do with local laws and their enforcement, right?" "I would pay the dancers a standard wage, then require them to have a schedule and honor it." Hands down, the most hilarious statement on the thread. You do that with your club. When it's hemoraging red ink, I'll do you the favor of taking it off your hands for fractions of pennies on the dollar.
  • DandyDan
    13 years ago
    My favorite club, amongst the other crazy stuff they've done, used to allow unlimited nudity where the dancers would walk around nude. One of my favorites, at that point in time, probably actually spent more time with clothes on at the stage than she did away from the stage. They may still allow it, or would if they weren't in limbo at the moment, for all I know, given the laxness of management there. I know I've seen my fair share of kitty there away from the stage. Hell, I've even DATY with girls on the couch area along the wall there.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Well, mikewazowski. Travel around, I can name several clubs around the USA that still have $10 lap dances. There certainly wasn't a shortage of dancers working in any of those clubs that I've been to. Ask our fellow TUSCL people, they know about them.
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    Hire only attractive dancers. I go to clubs to watch good looking women. If I wanted to see fuglies, I'd just hang out in my local mall.
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    $10 dances at my favorite club 3 days of the week.
  • runrdude
    13 years ago
    Make private dances PRIVATE. But I would still want some way for the girl to get help if she needed it.
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    mikewazowski -- come to Phoenix and enjoy the $10 laps all around the city! There are even some places where you can still get them for $5.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Not much change at clubs most of the leftover money goes right to the strippers
  • bhunter5252
    13 years ago
    McDoogals in Baltimore: the girls often walk around completely nude. Not unusual to see 5 or 6 girls not on stage just down in the club wearing nothing but smiles.
  • mikewazowski
    13 years ago
    "Well, mikewazowski. Travel around, I can name several clubs around the USA that still have $10 lap dances. There certainly wasn't a shortage of dancers working in any of those clubs that I've been to. Ask our fellow TUSCL people, they know about them." I'm well aware that the $10 dance still exists in some markets. However, if the market is charging more and a person were to open/buy a club and institute $10 dances in a market where the going rate is $20, do you really think any dancers are going to work there? I live in Tampa, where the going rate ranges from $25 at the "historic" nude clubs (Mons and 2001) to $35 at the nude clubs over near the sea port to the ridiculous $45 at the Pasco nude clubs. (Although, the $45 dances at Pasco clubs translates into "blowjob" and the $150 Champagne room translates into "fuck.") I've watched owners come into the market, convinced they'll get all the customers with $10 dances. But it's kind of hard to pull off getting all the customers when they have NONE of the dancers. The question was "What one thing would you change?" Well, if $10 dances are the norm, there's nothing to change. If there is something to change, that means the norm is higher than $10 and the one hypothetical club where someone can make their change to $10 dances will die a quick death.
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    Good point mike. My initial comment was just on the fact I like having $10 laps in my area, but I agree, if people are willing to pay more, the girls are not going to take less and have to work more for their $$$. It could possibly be made up for in VIP or CR but that would take increasing the price which not all people can pay.
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    Get rid of drink minimums, especially the ones the dancers have to sell. Maybe replace that with a FS quota. Instead of constantly pestering me with "will you buy me a drink?",they would be bugging me with "will you f**k me?" :))
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Yes, mike, many of the dancers do work in the $10 clubs. I mean like comeon, there's a market for anything. And it's not like everyone can work in the higher priced clubs. I like Mons's babes, but it's lack of privacy is not beneficial. I can name 3 clubs here in Detroit alone that have privacy and $10 dances.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    I would install a vip hot tub ! 1 hour priceless : ))
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion