tuscl

STAGE TIPS

10inches
Florida
what's the usual $ amount that you tip a dancer during her stage performance. I feel a little bit cheap just tucking a dollar in her garter so I will do at least $3. save a $5 for the girl that I want to come over after her dance.

31 comments

• Clubber
    13 years ago
    $1 still seems the "norm" in S. Florida. Myself, IF I tip at the stage, $5, because I am interested in spending some time with that dancer. Tip walks are common here, and those are limited to $1, unless I wish her to stop by after her walk.
  • edak94
    13 years ago
    I agree with Clubber about the $1.00 tips in So. Fla. Sometimes give them an extra $1.00 for another squeeze of boobs and placement. Another dollar or two extra while on stage to make sure they stay with you after the stage dance (save the 5's for LP's and special "tips").
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    If I'm just checking her out, $1. If I like what I see and want her to stop by, I'll pop a couple more and *ask* her to stop by.
  • Rod8432
    13 years ago
    10inches - I'd say you're generous if your base-tip is $3. I almost always tip just a dollar, and if I really like a girl, will do two or three dollars. I haven't found much of a correlation between how much I tip and whether she comes back to my chair for LD time. I suppose I could kick my tips up to the $10 - $20 range for that, but I've found a simple request to come back and see me works as well as anything.
  • Rod8432
    13 years ago
    gmd - we seem to be answering the same questions today, and are of like minds... except when it comes to how much hair should complement a dancer's mons... :)
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Rod: Well, there's no accounting for taste, now, is there? I'm a barbarian throwback, what can I say? :)
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Add me to the $1 tip list. No point in spoiling them. In some clubs like Follies the customers do not tip much. So stage tipping will generally get enough of their attention for them to stop by after they get off stage. At other clubs it doesn't even seem to be appreciated. In the old days is was customary for dancers to come off stahe and come by each customer, that tipped them, to thank them. That is apparently now a lost art.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    I have been tipping them buy Apple or Google if the girl is lazy and doesnt dance then its Enron
  • pabloantonio
    13 years ago
    Many guys don't tip stage dances at all. Some girls (and I am talking about decent looking girls) don't even get a tip when they do their stage routine. However:

$1 tips are the norm. It tells the dancer "good job".
    $5 tips tell the dancer "I'm interested in you."
    $10 - $20 tips are bidding tips. You are telling the dancer "I want you to spend time with me and there's more where that came from".

Of course these amounts are only my personal scale.

I have tipped dancers with $20's only to never see them the rest of the night, and tipped others with $1's and they would spend all night with me (at least untill 2). I think "catching" a dancer is a matter of luck no matter what you tip on stage.

Shadowcat, as far as dancers thanking those who tip them on stage, yes this is a loss of manners among many dancers. I remember a few years back I tipped this beautiful black-haired dancer on stage. The way she was built, her beautiful body, great breasts and ass, I thought she was out of my league, no way this girl would ever pay attention to me.

After her stage set I noticed she made her way through the crowd thanking each tipper. "Classy lady" I thought. She stopped at my table, I was the last tipper. She thanked me, and asked if she could join me. "Yes" I said. She later became my ATF and the rest they say is history. She still thanks me for my tips.
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    I also tip $1. However, I have improved my tipping efficiency by attaching a length of thread to the dollar bill so I can pull it out of the dancer's garter when she turns away. I've been using the same dollar since 1998.
  • newmark
    13 years ago
    I like to sit at the stage where the club is setup that way. Even in places where there is no real mileage from the dancer I find that I get extra attention and a better shot at getting the girl I want to see me afterward. In most cases I tip at least $1 per girl per song. In places with multiple girls on stage at the same time, I don't tip a girl if she doesn't come and dance near me. I also tip extra to girls who spend extra time in front of me. I'll tip a little more if I am sitting at a one-girl stage, if nobody is tipping, if I know the dancer, if I want to know the dancer, etc.
  • newmark
    13 years ago
    Jackslash, wouldn't that work even better with a $20?
  • Otto22
    13 years ago
    I am of the school that believes it is good form to tip all dancers for an acceptable show. I always tip at least $2 since I remember tipping $1 30 years ago. Anything less than $2 seems kinda cheap. When I want to differentiate myself PLs I tip $5.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    I was at Penthouse club in Detroit recently with vincemichaels and there was a guy tipping $100 bills to two of his favorite dancers.

The nude clubs in columbus are not serving alcohol and they are allowed to have dancers go around asking for $1 tips when they get off stage. I enjoy this attention when they are hot dancers, but it does not annoying if it is a bunch of ugly dancers. I heard it is a liquor license rule that you can not ask for tips if it is a club that serves alcohol (the topless clubs)
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    When I'm seated at the stage, I tip $1 per dance for 3 song sets where the last dance is nude. If it's not a nude club, I'm not at the stage.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    I should add that at my favorite club and only my favorite club, I am known as the "candy man". In addition to the monetary tip, I also give them a piece of candy. I know that it is appreciated as much as the money or more.
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    Once saw a guy tipping the stage dancers with those kids "blinky" rings. He had a whole tackle box full of them in different designs and colors. After awhile all the girls were going around with a couple flashing blinky rings on their fingers. I mentioned to one dancer that the girls seemed to enjoy it. She scoffed and said, "right, if only I could pay my rent in blinky rings." lol
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    $1 just saying hi. $5 just saying come see me. $10 just saying let's dance. $20 just saying vip babby. $50 just saying do u play. $100 just saying otc tonight wink. I'm just saying
  • wm2slc
    13 years ago
    Ha ha Otto... so true, back then a buck would buy a couple gallons of gas, but no way I'm tippin $8 now..
    The main thing is if you are watchin, ya better be tippin. Do what you can do... I try and do $2 for the first song(before they remove the top) and $3 for the next couple. Of course sometimes more, sometimes less depending on the lady and her attitude.
    Juicebox... $20, $50 and $100 says, you are a good income source and I'm going to play you as long as I can..
  • Fenster
    13 years ago
    @shadowcat: I just tell them I have candy in my pocket. You should see the look on a dancer's face when she first realizes that I don't have pockets ....
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    edak94,

I stopped at Stir today, 2PM. I was THE customer, so Dillon and I talked bikes. No dacning.
  • edak94
    13 years ago
    Clubber: You should only have a chance to take a peek at Dillon's rack - I have and it's unbelievable!
  • DoctorDarby
    13 years ago
    I stick with $1 with the option to add more for special effort (a nice pole dance or a quick flash). A buck also allows for additional tips for each dance in the set or more than one tip per song on a slow night when she comes around a second time.
    (I'm baaaack--I'm guessing that since I am not a big titted blond named Bambi, you didn't miss me much . . .)
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    edak94,,

I can agree it should! She has been there many years.
  • 1stMarine
    13 years ago
    Tipping the dancers 1$ still sounds reasonable,I'll give at least 2$ my self while they're on stage, but remember guys, you can walk into a strip club with alot of cash and walk out of there BROKE as well.The club and dancers don't care they're there to make money and take yours. KNOW YOUR MONEY LIMITS!.Remember!,what happens if you get too roudy?. They throw your ass out and they don't care how much money you've spent Vip or no vip.Some dancers are worth the extra few bucks, but still control your money.
  • mjx01
    13 years ago
    Usually $1. Never gotten a better response when giving more. However, at PT's all nude in denver (aka centerfolds) the mini laps are a required $2 minimum (but worth it IMO).
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    Standard fare for me is $2 per girl, per set.
    The tips increase exponentially as my interest in getting a dance increases.
  • DandyDan
    13 years ago
    I usually tip $1, but one of the clubs I visit likes to give out $2 bills, so I tip the dancers I like a $2 bill just to get rid of them. The other situation where I tip more than $1 is if I have a lot of ones and want to leave soon, I'll tip all the dancers $2, just so my wallet doesn't stick out so much.
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    I usually will tip $1. I will tip more if I would like to see them after they are done and I will let them know that as well. Most of the time, that will be enough.

jackslash -- you are reminding me of Al Bundy at the "nudie bar" with the dollar attached to a string! lol!
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    I always tip $1. A few rare occasions I have tipped more. I have tipped the same dancer on different stages though if I like her in some way. In one club change in given in two dollar bills, I never tip with that change. The real money dancers make is in lap dances so the one dollar tip lets you see the dancers up close maybe with a little bit of bump and grind in some clubs. Dancers are usually coming to me to try to get dances so I have never felt a need to try to encourage a dancer with a bigger tip even if some other guys are tipping with 5's.
  • wallanon
    13 years ago
    If I tip, I tend to tip a dollar per song. If I don't stroll up until the second or third song, there you go. If the dancer doesn't really do it for me and I'm not in an "everyone gets a tip" establishment, why am I tipping her to begin with? In the places where the girls walk the floor after their sets, $1 means go away. How does it work? If everyone else is getting more than a dollar except for you, do not stop and please pass go.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion