tuscl

What do Dancers like about You?

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
We've had a lot of discussions about what we like in dancers, and so I started wondering what dancers like about us. As for me, the two things dancers find most attractive are my rugged good looks and my charming personality. Okay, now I'll be serious. I think dancers like these things about me.

1. Well dressed. Women pay attention to clothing, and I try to dress well when I go to a club. I often wear a suit and tie, which gives the impression that I have money.

2. Polite. I was raised to be polite, especially to women, and I never say anything insulting or demeaning to dancers. They hear too many disrespectful comments.

3. Non-threatening. I'm a small, old dude, and the girls are willing to meet me OTC because they don't have any reason to be afraid of me. If I tried to get rough, they could probably kick the shit out of me.

4. More money than brains. Where attractive women are concerned, I have more money than brains. I don't try to get the cheapest price out of dancers. I buy them drinks and I pay what they want for lap dances or extras. However, if their prices are way out of line I'll choose someone else.

So, what do dancers like about you?

41 comments

• farmerart
    13 years ago
    My franklins and grants and in Canada my browns and reds.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    My dick. "OH, IT'S SO BIG !! " LOL
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    That I know vm!
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    Jack,

That's a pretty good list. But I imagine dancers would rate your No. 4 as their No. 1, lol.

I would also add:

5. Sense of Humor. I usually get the girls laughing. Whether they're laughing with me or at me is something else.
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    Being polite and "respectful" can go a long way in a club.

A fav once told me, "I like that you're not dirty like some other guys."

These was while I was groping, er, caressing her ass and sucking on a nipple, lol.

• 10inches
    13 years ago
    they don't call me 10 inches for nothing !!!!
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    My soft hands, beautiful eyes, and big dick. :))

I've gotten moderately sincere seeming compliments on all of the ones on your list, along with steve's addition.
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    1) Dressing for success at the club works for me most of the time.

2) Being midle aged and experienced, I know my way around a woman's body. To those who allow it, I get them off.

3) I do dicker on VIP prices, but I'm not one of those guys who try to buy pussy for an absurdly cheap price.
  • jaywalker1955
    13 years ago
    I'm usually traveling when I visit a club, so I'm not a regular anywhere. However, there are a handful of favorite clubs in my usual travel destinations so I do strike up acquaintances. Like Dudester, I'm middle aged too and am very respectful about a girl's boundaries. I'm not variety driven. I like to meet someone who I can talk to, spend some time (and money) with and let things develop naturally from there. Typically she becomes someone I look for when I return. In a few instances, we'll exchange numbers for texting purposes to coordinate schedules (for club meetings, I never suggest meeting elsewhere although on occasion a lady has.) I enjoy gently massaging a girl's body and making her feel good. A typical response is "wow, I should be paying you!"
  • txtittyfan
    13 years ago
    They like my wallet, eyes and big dick.

They also appreciate that I am not Dougster.
  • skibum609
    13 years ago
    I assume dancers like me because I spend and I am very laid back. Its certainly not how I dress because I dress as casually as possible since my profession demands a suit and tie every day. Not sure if I would put much stock in what dancers might tell me or you about why they like us since the last time I was at a club one of the dancers I have been spending too much time with told me she liked me because I wasn't "like other guys who want to do gross things to you and meet outside the club". Of course I said thank you, but later during our dance session couldn't imagine what the "gross" guys did that I didn't do as I had total access to every orifice on her body. She later asked for my cell number, which I gave to her (thanks vodka)and now wants to get together as "friends" and get high. So much for not being "gross" or meeting outside the club I guess.
  • Prim0
    13 years ago
    I'm guessing my "generosity" and low demands. It doesn't hurt that I'm not bad looking and in fairly decent shape. Other than that...I'm guessing NOTHING.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Share the video Clubber. LMAO
  • runrdude
    13 years ago
    Dancers are turned on when they see my big fat bulging wallet. I also dress nicely, am polite, talk intelligently, am engaging and respect boundaries. They like that I tip well, buy drinks, tip the waitresses and bartenders and generally not show cheap tendencies. I do negotiate a little for dance prices at the places they set the prices, but am not predatory. They often complement me on my smell, hair, and looks as I keep fit and clean, but I put that down to SS. I am usually called a nice guy, often after a BJ! I don't care if nice guys finish last as long as I finish.
  • Ironcat
    13 years ago
    Dancers like the fact that I am clean (showered with clean clothes). I approach going to a strip club like going on a date - and I always wear soft, cotton pants that dancers like to reduce friction. On my last club visit one of the dancers I had gotten dances from earlier in the afternoon actually lowered her price from 2 for 30 to 2 for 20 without me even asking, just because she said she enjoyed dancing for someone who smelled good.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Who the fuck knows?. It is difficult to distinguish between stripper shit and honesty.
  • HonestT
    13 years ago
    Being clean dressing nice is always popular, but I suspect it's the complimentary nature of being laid back and tipping well.

Having said that, more than once I have heard this quote from day shift dancers: "What flavor gum is that? You smell good, unlike most of the guys. They usually smell like BO and juicy fruit." <lol> Which I can see as that crowd is way different than the night shift, especially on weekends.
  • tttclub
    13 years ago
    1. My wallet.
    2. My wallet
    3. My wallet.
    4. I've been told I'm not" creepy" like some other customers, but only after they get an idea of whats in my wallet.
    5. Did I mention money yet?
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    Jackslash and I share the same style. I am 6'3" so I have to work at being non-threatening. Otherwise we are the same dude.
  • gsv
    13 years ago
    I'm always very polite and well-dressed/clean. Have gotten comments about this from dancers. It definitely pays dividends in the quality of dances, or "service" you may get. ;)
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    My washboard abs, rugged good looks and 12 inch cock, of course!

Or it could be my money...nah, it's got to be the other stuff. After all, what 20 year old girl DOESN'T want to fuck a 40 year old guy? ;)

Seriously though, I find that looking like you just came out of work from a high powered job is something akin to catnip for dancers. They may not really like you any more than they would otherwise, but they sure will come around more.
  • Mr.Martian
    13 years ago
    Do strippers even know what love is?
  • how
    13 years ago
    $

That is the most accurate answer for most dancers regarding most customers they "like." Exceptions make the rule.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    I'm guessing my cock if that's where they spend most time
  • txtittyfan
    13 years ago
    Although this isn't a scientific poll, the casual reader might infer that the average strip club patron might have a bigger dick and nicer eyes than the general public.
  • TABB
    13 years ago
    1. I tip every dancer on stage
    2. I dont dress like a bum
    3. I act like a gentleman
    4. My decant looks
    5. My flow of steady cash
    6. My smile
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    vm,

Video???
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Ummm, I don't recall you sitting next to me in the VIP areas, Clubber. So it stands to reason you've seen video of it. LOL
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    I have always made a point of NOT passing gas in the close confines of the VIP. I had one girl notice that and thanked me for not farting during BJ. I can't remember a dancer ever complimenting me about anything other than that.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    My reference of you had nothing to do with your endowment or lack there of, but rather just the fact I know you. I mean what could be a higher honor? :)
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    My huge cameltoe and my outrageous wit.

Oh yeah.....and that whole "money" thing.
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    Bad girl, lopaw. Visions are floating through my brain! lopaw? Huge cameltoe? Outrageous wit?

I am a goner in this miserable bush camp where I am spending the month of June with 33 other guys.
  • harrydave
    13 years ago
    As a consultant, I am accustomed to using some bullshit "quadrant" to classify things. There is this quadrant that help understand your value to others. Two quadrants are of interest:
    1) The Price of Admission
    - your money (sufficient)
    - your clothes and grooming (no negatives)
    - your overt behavior (calm, friendly)
    2) Value Adds
    - your interaction (listening, responding, expressing, touching))
    - your creativity (humor, original suggestions)
    - your commitment (remember, return, reward)

For the price of admission, you will have decent experiences. When you add value to the relationship, it will get better. I firmly believe this, even in an environment with a high proportion of ROBs and psychos. Those environmental factors simply raise the level of difficulty, but they don't change the game.
  • LeeH
    13 years ago
    harrydave is my hero -- a consultant who is willing to admit that there's a level of bullshit to what he does ;-)
  • EarlTee
    13 years ago
    I dress like a slob. I'm scrawny, old, and ugly. I don't go out of my way to appear interested in what strippers have to say. But... I am relatively polite, and I am very easy to separate from my money. And the strippers are all over me like (hold on while I come up with an apt analogy) flies on shit.
  • LeeH
    13 years ago
    The one that I've gotten consistently is that I'm a gentleman. While it may be SS for some dancers, I get it too often for it to be SS for all. Plus I've heard one dancer say to another (on multiple occasions), "See, I told you he was a gentleman." And while these girls were nice, they weren't bright enough to do tag-team SS.

Once they find out that I'm not an asshole, then they like to hang with me. If it's a slow night (little reason to work the room), hanging with me is often seen as a better option than wasting time in the dressing room. Or even if it's not *that* slow, they come back to me any time the well runs dry. Sitting at a corner table, a beautiful stripper on each side of me -- that's as close as this nerdy white boy is ever gonna get to being a playa. ;-)

And on the less aesthetic end, it quite often results in better mileage -- one tends to receive better (and more) what one doesn't try to take first.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    vm,

The VIP video you mentioned above is now on yourtube at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dkF4tmmr…

Remember, I know some at the club well and they have access!
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    2 simple reasons 1. My vip money 2. I just took a shower
  • newmark
    13 years ago
    It may hurt my mileage at times, but I am known as a nice guy. I behave like a gentleman.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    vm,

The video you mentioned has climbed in views!
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    $$$ and being gentlemanly.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion