tuscl

The 50 Best Strip Clubs in America

Here is a link with a top 50 strip club article. each club they list has a picture of it so it was interesting to see what some of the strip clubs looked like. The top ranked club was Tootsie's (which is similar to TUSCL ratings) but their second best club was King of Diamonds which is not even on the TUSCL 100 list yet.

http://www.complex.com/city-guide/2011/0…

21 comments

• samsung1
    13 years ago
    It does not surprise me there are no Ohio strip clubs on there but I was surprised to see no Michigan strip clubs because that is where the Deja Vu company is headquartered and several nice looking clubs like Flight Club.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    I am sure that a lot of us TUSCLers would disagree with their findings. Although my favorite club did make the list, I was surprised to see 5 Georgia clubs on it that are shitty clubs in my opinion.
  • gsv
    13 years ago
    Any way to see a list of 1 through 50 without having to flip through them all?
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    Gsv not that I know of unfortunately. Nice pic by the way
  • gsv
    13 years ago
    Looks like Flashdancers made it to the list there. I agree with mostof the other choices as well, though some seem as if they don't belong.

And yeah, Adriana Lima is gorgeous. :-)

• jackslash
    13 years ago
    I'm not familiar with most of the clubs on the list, but there are a couple of Detroit clubs that I would expect to be on a top 50 list.
  • minnow
    13 years ago
    IMO, author just threw together a list to appeal to a wide range of tastes- from lowbrow( 1 of clubs on list looked like an old barn, really)- to high end NYC and Vegas clubs. I've been to 9 of clubs listed( 6 during Tuscl membership, submitted reviews). I'm surprised that Portland and NOLA got multiple listings, but Deroit, Tampa, and ESL got none. Shadowcat, ask 10 different guys to submit a T10 list, you'll get 10 different lists.
  • jerikson40
    13 years ago
    Of course it's ridiculous to make a list of "the best" of anything without first defining what "best" means. Of course there will be 25,000 different opinions on their results. Kinda like the Rolling Stone "100 Best Guitar Players" list, which had folks arguing for years only because nobody defined what "best" means.
  • Dolfan
    13 years ago
    Very interesting list, although I'm not sure what the criteria could possibly be. In Pompano they've got BT, Cheetah, and DD from all in 18-10? BT would probably barely make a top 10 list in Florida alone, I'm baffled at how it could be on this list. KOD is certainly a unique experience that I'd recommend checking out if you're in the area, but I don't see how it makes a top 10 in Florida list either. Tooties is the only one that makes any sense, its not my favorite but I can certainly see how you can make the case that its got all the amenities that make a great titty bar.

• rickdugan
    13 years ago
    What a crap list. Seriously.

Some examples of what I mean:

1. Sin City is #8 (Bronx, NY). It is expensive, the women are chunky and the security is ridiculous. This should not have made it close to the list.

2. Gallagher 2000 (Queens, NYC) is #14. While it is a decent club for NYC, there are a ridiculous number of clubs throughout the U.S. with hotter girls, as much or more contact, and for a fraction of the price. This also should not have made it near the top 50.

3. Baby Dolls (Dallas) (lost the number but around 30). Hell, there are two clubs I can think of in Dallas alone that are much more fun than Baby Dolls, one of which is full nude.

4. Golden Banana (North of Boston, MA). Are these people high? In the state of no contact at all, particularly anywhere near Boston? But even if we gave Eastern MA a break for a minute, both Centerfolds (Boston) and Foxy Lady (Brockton) have much hotter women, which is all you can ask for since Eastern MA is an eye candy only area.

5. General: I think that some Tampa, Chicago and Dallas clubs got screwed here. I also believe that two clubs in Atlanta, Cheetah and Goldrush (recently visited) are probably better than many of the clubs on this list, particularly when you factor in hot girls and $10 nude table dances.

6. What were the criteria in picking these clubs? Many of the clubs that I know on this list are high expense for either mediocre contact, mediocre talent or both. I am baffled.

This guy clearly needed a more expert group of contributors than the group he used.
  • dudeanonymous
    13 years ago
    My reaction: this list was composed by someone who knows little about strip clubs.
  • jerikson40
    13 years ago
    Well, just the fact that Jumbo's Clown Room in LA/Hollywood is ANYWHERE on the list is proof that they just tossed a bunch of club names in bowl and drew 100 of them. Just insane.
  • harrydave
    13 years ago
    The people who published this article are described here:
    http://www.complexmedianetwork.com/
    Basically, they publish stuff to attract page hits so they can sell advertising. Nothing wrong with the business, but it's only marginally about the quality of the content.
    So all of us have contributed in our own small way by clicking on the link.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Well, I've visited 10% of them.
  • chimark
    13 years ago
    interesting that no Houston clubs made the list... although my recent visit to that city I didn't find the clubs to be that great.. can't really argue with tootsies, and I guess a rhino in vegas had to make the list.
  • troop
    13 years ago
    i just glanced at that list but all it is is just someone's opinion, no basis of facts involved.
  • minnow
    13 years ago
    Ok, I'll input some comments on my visited clubs that made the list:

#45 Tropical Lei- Not fancy, but solid COI like mileage minus a lot of the BS. A worthy go to club, and a reasonable addition to list. Can be wallet draining, though.

#34 Brass Flamingo- Go to club in Indy- best value, with very little drop off in dancer attractiveness from top Indy clubs for eye candy. Definitely belongs on list.

#22 DV-COI- I didn't enjoy my visit there all that much a few years ago, but can understand how some people like it, offering the cheapest COI area dances. Dancer attractiveness was mediocre on weeknight visit, mileage just OK, didn't measure up to SRI or TL. Not on my T50 list, but it does have its fans.

#15 Baby Dolls- Dallas- Absolutely belongs on list. Mileage definitely better than several high-tier area clubs (eg- Lodge, Mens Club), with very little attractiveness dropoff. Those liking more the cozy bar atmosphere might be turned off by the emporium size of it all. If I could only go to just 1 club in Dallas area, this would be it.

#11 Crazy Horse- SF- I'd say it belongs on list, but maybe on 25-50 slot. This club isn't for everyone, but those who relish good stageside interaction with nude dancers will love this place. Dancer attractiveness solid midrange. Probably "best value champ" for SF area, much like Cheetahs is for Vegas.

#3 4 Play- Los Angeles. It is a good club, but overrated at #3 slot. There are some very attractive dancers here, some who have bona-fide acting credentials ( both mainstream, and X rated). Club is medium size, with only 1 dancer on stage at once, and 20-25 dancers on shift, tops. (Contrast to 3 dozen plus walking around at places like Mons Venus, Cheetah- ATL). Reviewer mentions food service- good appetizers, but not like steak dinner at some high end clubs in some other cities.
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    No Detroit clubs listed. The list is worthless.
  • minnow, COI?
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    sygsyg,

COI = City Of Industry
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Fun thread to debate which clubs belonged on the list.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion