tuscl

Your favorite type of stripper?

Monday, June 6, 2011 12:44 AM
I prefer asians with big tits and nice round asses, sometimes can be hard to find.

35 comments

• Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    I'm not attracted to women in a romantic way but I still notice if someone is hot. I like larger breasts with a very small waist. A Nicole Austin body type.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    good question - I like variety...
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    Dah. Blondes with big boobs.
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    I like a variety, but dark hair, dark tone skin, big breasts with a little meat on their bones gets me every time.
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    Favorite type? Naked.
  • 10inches
    13 years ago
    creamy, mocha ebony babes with full, but firm ass and big naturals (D cup or larger) have had the best times in VIP with these honeys.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Real, I have enough problem finding ANY Asian, so I don't get all that particular if I see one. Most Asian women don't have naturally large breasts, so I don't mind them being smaller. I have sort of started searching out an exotic look as an Asian "replacement". vm has seen a couple of those, such as "C" and "G".
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    petite Asian, small breasts, 21-25 years old.
  • Prim0
    13 years ago
    I like a stripper with an oral fixation and missing gag reflex. I also like them to be in shape, good looking and cheap. Is that too much to ask!?
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    I like women with nice natural breasts :) And Clubber, you ought to form a search posse with Realist123. "C" and "G" are delightful, to be sure.
  • troop
    13 years ago
    early 20's to early 30's, slender, toned, dark hair, long legs, tan/exotic look, agreeable. there are exceptions though.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    It's easier to list what I *don't* like. Fat (if I wanted that, I'd look in the mirror), no excessive stretch marks or skin blemishes, no bad breath or body odor, no excessive sagging, not fugly. Yes, I'm a hypocrit in certain respects. It's my money. Get over it.
  • troop
    13 years ago
    that reminds me that i forgot to mention clean.
  • magicrat
    13 years ago
    Tall, small tits, decent ass, smart, which describes current fav. One of the more interesting questions a stripper has ever asked me is what kind of woman did I like. Sure beats the what do you do? you live here? having a good time? crap
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Blond, 5"5",106lbs,34B,MILF,Helen Hunt look a like. Hey, that sounds like gridget.
  • GoVikings
    13 years ago
    My favorite is very similar to what troop said. I LOVE exotic looking women. I'm a latina lover. I'm a big fan of curvy, short puerto ricans, dominicans, etc. There's one dancer named Juilana at one of the clubs I go to that is a perfect example of my taste. It's just a too bad I don't have a picture of her.
  • ericsacto2
    13 years ago
    I like tall blondes with killer legs. My wife on the other hands just likes breasts.
  • HonestT
    13 years ago
    I prefer confident and friendly dancers who don't just strut around waiting for handouts. Any dancer that has a body that's better than the typically overweight business women and housewives I interact with everyday will work for me. I usually avoid all extremes though: cracked-out skinny, fat rolls, preggos, Morgana-like, and overly tattooed. JMHO.
  • HonestT
    13 years ago
    Oh, like Eric said above, my wife just looks at the bewbs. She's looking for C+ with an hourglass figure first, then she looks at facial features.
  • scatterbrain
    13 years ago
    Variety is the spice of life. Like 'em all. But if I had to choose, it would be tall, proportional, and intelligent. Hair color, breast size, weight (to a degree), nationality...all seem irrelevant to me. But she better smell good and have decent skin and nice teeth. And I tend to lean toward the ones that can carry on a decent conversation and who appear to have some other plan or life long goal beyond dancing.
  • gsv
    13 years ago
    I like variety. can't say there's just one type that I like. But these days especially, if they are many attractive girls what really starts to sit them apart is whether they can hold a good conversation, and also the amount of fun they're willing to have. Sometimes some girls look like they'd much rather not even be there, while others make it seem like they're having a blast dancing on stage, even letting some guys motorboat them for a dollar while they're on stage. Let's just say a $20 LD can go a long with some of those girls. ;)
  • SharkyRick
    13 years ago
    Like Samsung1 and others, I like variety, but like HonestT dislike extremes. I have had both great and terrible times with all types of dancers. When I first walk into a club I tend to look for the most exotic looking dancer. If there is more than one that gets my attention, for some reason I look at their eyes. The eyes just seem to tell me more about her than other physical traits. Her physical traits get my attention, but a "fun" personality opens my wallet.
  • DFFECHSWU
    13 years ago
    Some variety, but I prefer ... a full nude, mid 5 foot tall, brunette (not butch cut), little bit of trim down there to ensure my senses that I'm looking at an adult, 34B or 34C boobs, nice ass but not too big, nice smile with all her teef. Yep, that'll do it.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Pussy and tits type
  • rl27
    13 years ago
    I like dancers with tight fit bodies, preferably natural breasts in the B to C cup range, large nipples, and a nice tight behind. Once I find a dancer that is close to that then if she is willing to grind like all get out she has found herself a regular customer. Magicrat, whenever a dancer asks me what kind of woman I like, or what type of dancer I like I use that as an excuse to flat out tell her what kind of dancer I like, and I have had a good time over 3/4 of the time if the dancer replies correctly.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    real, vm had a great idea, but judging by your reviews, to far away. There should be an ample supply out there. However, the "big tits" could be a problem.
  • Clackport
    13 years ago
    white girls with big asses, preferably brunettes.
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    Latinas and Italians with natural tits and flaring hips. Gets me every time.
  • GoVikings
    13 years ago
    You and me both, rick.
  • curiousgeorgefun
    13 years ago
    spinners. red-head with freckles between her tits. some tats and piercings
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    rick, You know my wife???
  • Columbo
    13 years ago
    Performance is much more important to me than looks, but I do like them with short hair and natural breasts. Petite is also good.
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    Large biceps, handlebar mustache, delts, cut thighs, size 12 shoe and a cure for smoking this shit.
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    Ebony or darker Latina with small to medium sized t&a. Pretty face, good smell, shaved kitty. Loves DFK and DATY. Will pay attention to all my erogenous zones.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    As far as appearance goes, that is best explained using profile pictures. I like dancers who try to turn you into a regular by making you happy and not with bullshit manipulation.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion