tuscl

They're playing our song

Tuesday, May 31, 2011 4:38 PM
I'm mainly a day guy, and the club doesn't have a DJ during the day, so the dancers pick their own songs on the jukebox. Lately when I come in, my current fav likes to play the Starlight Vocal Band's “Afternoon Delight” (“Gonna find my baby, gonna hold her tight, Gonna grab some Afternoon Delight”) lol. So, do you and your fav have a special song?

34 comments

• dudeanonymous
    13 years ago
    I heard that song nonstop on the radio for an entire summer when it was first popular. I still hate it to this day.
  • mikeya02
    13 years ago
    "Gypsy" by Fleetwood Mac. She looks so cute dancing to it.
  • Rod8432
    13 years ago
    I remember some great make-out sessions with an old girlfriend to Huey Lewis's "I Want a New Drug." Not that I ever hear it anymore, but it'd make a great LD number...
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    We don't have one. In fact we don't even like the same kind of music. Generation gap? But we get along fine without one.
  • highlander2973
    13 years ago
    When I was finally old enough to go to strip clubs in the summer of '94 the song Plush by Stone Temple Pilots got a lot of rotation. It still gets played from time to time at my local favorite club now and when it does it takes me back.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    There's music?
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Fave, no, but my ATF an I were partial to "Du hast" by Rammstein.
  • troop
    13 years ago
  • LeeH
    13 years ago
    The LDs of one of my faves are 10x as good if it's a slow, sensual song. If it's "Purple Rain", they're 1000x better.
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    @ troop - very kinky, lol.
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    During the day, many things are possible. I got them to load the 17 min version of In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida...they cut it at around 10 minutes after several dancers figured out that they were not going to get $100 if they danced the whole song. I kept urging them to be patient - the drum solo alone would be worth it.... @troop...the "yodeling cowboy"...there was a time when the record industry would record ANYTHING....sorta like rap today, LOL.
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    "Fave, no, but my ATF an I were partial to "Du hast" by Rammstein." "Du Hast" seems to be one of the most popular metal songs played at strip clubs. I like the song, but not sure why so many young dancers seem to like to dance to it. Call it cliche, but my favorite lap dance song is still, "You Shook Me All Night Long", AC/DC.
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    Pussy control-really-no kidding
  • harrydave
    13 years ago
    At a couple of now-defunct bars in Columbus OH, the girls used to put on "I Love this Bar". Now, I'm no fan of country music, but when this song came on, it was usually late and a sign that the girls were ready to violate the law. I really Love This Song.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    motor, Another excellent tune!
  • bodaniels26
    13 years ago
    I hate that the club where I work only plays techno after eight, they play it so loud you have to scream at people so that they can hear you.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Any song by Gwar is the best
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    gf, Good, perhaps, but not "best", IMHO.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    bod, Do you, as an "employee" mention this and if you do, I assume your input is ignored. Correct?
  • bhunter5252
    13 years ago
    money money money, by ABBA
  • bodaniels26
    13 years ago
    clubber: I have mentioned it before but the owners' 20 something yr old son has recently taken over his fathers' strip club business and decided to turn it into a dance club so yes I was ignored.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    bo, I think we all agree, on here, that most all owners/managers are brain dead when it comes to customer comments/suggestions. Truly a pity!
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    I'm guessing the owners son couldn't deal with other people having more sex than him in his club
  • TABB
    13 years ago
    My favorite song at the moment is anything anything by dramarama and I finally heard Du Hast being played in over 2 years at a club. I used to hear alt of Rammstien songs when I was 18 but now they hardly play it. If theres one song I want to hear is by Chris Isaac Wicked games.
  • trixxi
    10 years ago
    A DJ-less club is different in that girls have freedom to surprise you with either something unexpected or much of the same. My club is one of these and I have a folder on winamp with over 300 songs. Unfortunately so do several other dancers and typically the morning girl's playlist ends up being the music I dance to. I was too busy giving dances to get to the computer ... I like all types but lately Cruisin by Smoky robindson and Lady by Styx
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "Rubbin' sticks and stones together..." Ha, I still know all the words, and get a hard-on, when I hear that song. Those were good times.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    My ATF and I used to like most anything from Rammstein.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    The theme song to The Golden Girls always gets me horny.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Wow -- an oldie but a goodie! "Bus Stop" by the Hollies for me. A fave from many moons ago. But a seriously coo-el song for a seriously coo-el girl.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    The song I hate is the theme from Mighty Mouse! My brother had that record when he was five and played that song incessantly, time after time, hour after hour, day after day. Years later, I can still do all the lyrics to that damn song. I hate it! The rest of us were finally rescued when the stylus finally peeled the record in a long spiral of vinyl.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    ATACdawg...was your brother Andy Kaufman?
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    Ha, ha! No zip, he wasn't although I could probably make a case for him being a victim of OCD. Today he is a physician in Toronto!
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    ATAC, MM was my favorite, as a young one. A few years ago in a shop in NC, I saw a DVD of the show. I snapped that up in a second. Watched about one minute and then figured out what is wrong with me today! :)
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    Most of you won't know this. Waka Flocka Flame- "No Hands".
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion