tuscl

Taking Wife or Girlfriend to a strip club.

king1
California
Wednesday, May 25, 2011 12:22 AM
Has anyone tried this? What kind of milage did the wife or girlfriend get if she got a dance? Any suggestions on where to go in the LA or Vegas areas?

16 comments

• Clubber
    13 years ago
    My wife and I have been to a few, but not for a "normal" SC visit, so I wouldn't give my experience as advice. My wife DID think it funny that the guys would spend money in a club.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    My wife goes with me on occasion. So far, the most she's gotten is a little outside rubbing, but she usually has fun.
  • Philip A. Stein
    13 years ago
    My wife has gone twice. First time she just wanted to hang out for a while. Second time was a club that has two way contact. The place lets you tip dollars at the stage by laying on your back and the strippers will do whatever to get the dollar. She did this a the stripper pulled her shirt up. Next we both went to a love seat VIP booth. Stripper was getting on with both of us, I left after half a song so my wife could have all the fun. She got as much contact as is the norm there.
  • skibum609
    13 years ago
    King - -I would suggest the Spearmint Rhino in Vegas, assuming you are well-funded. You'll find a lot of dancers there that enjoy couples and they're also much more used t o them than strippers at other venues with Vegas being a resort area with a "reputation" for getting wild. Contact with ladies depends on the club and her attitude. The dances my wife got at the Inner Room contact were 2-way contact above and below pretty much in front of everyone. As per usual vodka never hurts lol.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    I took my now ex wife back in the 70's because she wanted to see what it was all about. No lap dances in those days. Just a nude stage show. Well the visit lasted about 10 minutes. She felt uncomfortable being the only female customer in the place. That was the quickest I have ever seen her down a drink. Because of her, I did not have a good time either. Would I do it again? Probably but only with the right girl. I am sure gridget would go with me, If I asked, but she is NOT bi-curious, so it would just be to watch and keep me company.
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    I would recommend taking your wife and girlfriend on different nights.
  • king1
    13 years ago
    Skibum609--Spearmint Rhino sounds good I am afraid to think how much it will cost. I have also heard that Treasures is good and OG.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    steve: On the other hand, if one's wife and girlfriend get along, that might be an interesting evening.
  • bumrubber
    13 years ago
    I would suggest the Rhino in Vegas. It's the hot club in Vegas with the most seasoned dancers who know how to entertain anyone, including couples. My GF works there, and took me there for my birthday. Of course we got special treatment but I was amazed at how great the ladies were. You can probably get whatever mileage you want, but be prepared to pay for it.
  • newmark
    13 years ago
    If my wife ever sees what goes on in a strip club, that will be the end of my traveling days.
  • Philip A. Stein
    13 years ago
    Send Lopaw a PM. She lives in LA and parties in Vegas. She can give you the female insight you're seeking
  • Player11
    13 years ago
    I would not take a wife or GF. Gals I have met off say [view link] have expressed curiosity like "how do strippers do it." The right answer (not necessarily truthful) is "not as good as you honey." Comparing x stripper fav with SAC gals - the stripper is hotter (and certainly worth the $125 I pay her vs the $100 for them) and gives as good a fuck but the SAC gals give better GFE.
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    If they want to see what goes on let them go on their own and spend their own money.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    BYOB ? and the last letter aint beer or booze
  • NCCouple
    13 years ago
    I think it's all based on her personality and approach from the start. My wife and I go together. She is a semi-professional ballet dancer, and openly bi, so she gets a lot out of the experience of watching the girls not just for the turn-on, but from a dancer's perspective. Plus, she's a great talker, so it keeps things very relaxed with the girls both in the open and the VIP room, so the mileage tends to be quite good. Fortunately for me, I think this provides a much different experience than a lot of guys get taking their wives to the club.
  • m00tpoint
    13 years ago
    We visit clubs regularly together. You can check out our tips for couples in the articles section. Yes, it does depend on the woman to a certain extent but it also depends on the man and how he interacts with his woman. Clubs for couples are a completely different experience that it seems most guys (at least on here) are seeking solo.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion