tuscl

Most Peculiar Place I've Taken A Dancer For OTC Romp

I was pressed into service today to haul a load of OCTP out to the well sites. Waiting for the load to be made up I drive the Kenworth to a nearby SC to kill time with lunch and some entertainment.

One of the dancers is particularly attractive so I go up the stage and tip her a $20 bill for her looks and performance. To my utter surprise she joins me at my table for conversation and I discover she is up for immediate takeout since she has a few hours to kill before her next stage set.

Of course I am game but I have no place to take her! With masterful sales skills I talk her into checking out the sleeper of my Kenworth. Restricted head room makes doggy or cowgirl impossible but the dancer is willing to give it a go.

The deed gets done. Walking back into the club she remarks that she will have a funky story to pass on when she returns to her usual club in Ontario.

I think to myself 'I've got one for tuscl, too'.

20 comments

• jackslash
    13 years ago
    Art, you say you had "to haul a load of OCTP." I don't know what that means, but it sounds dirtier than "OTC."
  • sinclair
    13 years ago
    10-4 good buddy.
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    Sorry. OCTP = Oil Country Tubular Products - pipe, drill stem, well casing.
  • Realist123
    13 years ago
    LOL. goodjob
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Bravo!!
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    Sometimes one must improvise Diddo on the Bravo.

The weirdest place for me was the backseat of my SUV last summer. I actually opened one of the windows to let some air in and used the extra headroom to my advantage. While I was pounding away my head kept spilling out of the car and into the night air. Now if I was completely sober I might have been more self conscious, particularly as other people were parking in the lot, but I was a tad drunk so everything was good.

Of course, the funniest part of this was that we were in a hotel parking lot the whole time - lol.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    fa,

Was her name Barbie? If so, I wonder what a Barbies worth in a Kenworth?

Good job, my man!!!
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    Great job my man. You just set a bench mark for us when it comes to otc with a stripper
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Damn, I'm impressed. Way to use available materials. :)

Craziest place for me was in a park, in her car, with a group of kids (college age, not children) playing basketball 200 yards away. It was just a BJ, but still more than a little on the crazy side for pedestrian old me.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Congradulations. You might have turned her into a lot lizzard though.LOL.
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    Stripper-Took her to family home on trip. Not sex, but fooled around outside cousin's house and at brother's house.

Non stripper-in barracks room with duty NCO sitting at desk just three feet outside my door. Did this on a repeated basis. Evenings/Nights and all day/night Saturdays.
  • Prim0
    13 years ago
    In my dreams...the only place I've had sex with a stripper...so far!
  • cobraguy
    13 years ago
    A few years ago during a trip to DC i went to my first strip club ever and it led to a bar night with a hot 19 yr old blond dancer the following nite. from a downtown strip joint. Was sharing a room with a fellow soldier and had noplace to take her. My friend who I shared a room with was not happy with me since I landed the girl and he didnt. So with no place else to go at 4am we put her mini Cooper to good use! Those are surprisingly roomy! It helps I like small girls!

Oh ya and this was a free deal I actually never laid her except for a 5$ tip the nite before at the club and that was after I had the number just jokin with her.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    It doesn't count if you didn't actually lay her!
  • cobraguy
    13 years ago
    No I laid her I meant PAY!! Haha
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    My memory just got jogged. Way back when I was in my 20's, I was just leaving my favorite beer bar at 2AM and the bar had just closed. The bar maid came out and found that she had 2 flat tires. Obviously the work of a jealous or pissed off boy friend. She asked for a ride home and I obliged her. When we got there,she invited me in for another beer. She lived with another gal and there were 3 or 4 kids. They were all asleep. Well one thing led to another and we wanted to fuck but she was worried that some one might wake up and see us on the couch. So we did it in the broom closet.
  • 10inches
    13 years ago
    club in Tampa did not have large enough parking lot for me to park my RV (on vacation fishing trip) after club closed ended up have a one on one with a stripper back at the RV. always wondered if any one came by and notice the RV rocking or the loud noises (she was a screamer)
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    I came back for another load of iron today and hit the club for lunch again. Damn girl wouldn't give me the time of day this time.

Go figure.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    She'd already made what she wanted for the day, and didn't feel the need to do more. Either that, or she got in trouble the time before and didn't want to chance it again.
  • TommyMoney
    13 years ago
    I'm thinking it's the KW sleeper that ultimately did you in, bro. If ya really want to impress the honeys to get 'em back for seconds, ya really need to trick-out your sleeper.

http://www.trucksleeper.com/press/OVER%2…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion