tuscl

Wedding Rings

Friday, May 13, 2011 3:48 PM
If married, do you wear your wedding ring to SCs? I know this has been covered before but I recently had this happen: As I was about to leave a club, a dancer insisted on giving me her phone number so we could "go out sometime". (I had just had several great dances from her, no extras.) She grabbed my left hand and looked at it, confirming that I wasn't wearing a ring. Then she grabbed it again, examining my ring finger for tan lines or other marks. When I asked why she is doing this, she said: "I want to know if my competition includes a wife." Really, would it matter?

25 comments

• georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Yes, I wear mine, and it hasn't stopped any of them who were so inclined from doing what they're inclined to do.
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    It doesn't matter. Strip club fun is strip club fun. OTC fun is OTC fun. Home life is separate. Wives are not competition, thankfully, because I hate to lose and it would be inevitable. I'm happy just being the dancer.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Well, isn't *that* a refreshing attitude.
  • looneylarry
    13 years ago
    Stiletto, you are wise beyond your years.
  • Skyrbuoy
    13 years ago
    When I first married, I was still doing mechanical work. Never ever wore a ring. And still don't. Most of the "girls" don't even ask. It's just a ploy on their part to "engage" you in conversation.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Always have it on and has never been a problem.
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    A stripper sees a wedding band as an indication of possible limitations on the customer's disposable cash, nothing more.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    I am divorced so I never wear a ring but I am constantly asked if I am married. I know a lot of married dancers that wear their rings and some that don't. I also know a few who are not married but wear rings to deter guys from hitting on them. In other words rings mean nothing!
  • Player11
    13 years ago
    I wear my wedding ring - they dont seem to mind. Frankly I think a lot of them prefer married men any how. The one I have been doing reg abt 3 yr is married too.
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    You shouldn't being going to strip clubs if you're married. Don't you know that would be a sin.
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    I'm a confirmed bachelor, and a manager at work. I wear a wedding band. Doesn't slow down the strippers. They don't ask about a wife, but they do ask about kids (I don't have any).
  • MrsGMD
    13 years ago
    Dear, are you sure you aren't leaving it on because you can't get it off anymore? hehe
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    A weding ring or no weding ring realy doesn't mean much to a stripper. All you are to her is $$$$. I agree 1000% with stiletto. Its always good to have a dancers view point.
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    Dancers never wear wedding rings whether they're married or not. So I always ask if they're married before I let them go down on me.
  • dudeanonymous
    13 years ago
    As the OP, I'll give my thoughts when this originally happened: she was either dishing up the SS, or was interested in more than fun and $$, and the little voice inside my head said to toss her phone number as soon as I could in either case. Thanks for the dancer perspective, stiletto.
  • londonguy
    13 years ago
    Dudester, don't know your equivalent cars but over here the saying goes 'just because you own a Mini doesn't mean you can't look at a Rolls Royce'.
  • jwl
    13 years ago
    What does OTC mean? I googled it and couldn't find a definition that fit the context.
  • stripclubspy
    13 years ago
    OTC: "outside the club", normally sex for $$$.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    You should have looked in the glossary. See bottom of this page.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    And all this time I thought it had to do with stock purchasing
  • SammyGold
    13 years ago
    I take my ring off sometimes. Not because I care about what it looks like, but because I find it distracting. I'm there to escape and fantasize for a few hours and I don't like the reminder. I'll be married again when I get back to the car. In truth though, lately I haven't bothered pulling it off. Maybe because my hands are a little swollen and it hurts to yank off. Maybe because I'm getting a little older and I just don't give a fuck anymore. Yeah - that feels more right.
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    I always take my ring off. This is not because I am tryong to hide anything - the damned ring mark would make that impossible anyway and I'll tell anyone who asks that I am married - but out of some weird feeling of a need to respect my wife. It is funny that I fuck strippers all over the country and feel no remorse, but the thought of wearing my ring when I do it feels bad somehow.
  • newmark
    13 years ago
    I have never taken mine off. I don't like it when the strippers want to talk about it, but doesn't last long most of the time.
  • newmark
    13 years ago
    I have never taken mine off. I don't like it when the strippers want to talk about it, but doesn't last long most of the time.
  • relaxmaster2001
    13 years ago
    I always wear mine. Kinda kinky rubbing the ring on the dancer's natural juices then wearing the ring with her juices on it the rest of the day. I love it when dancers wear their rings too.. I wish more would.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion