tuscl

A bit of confusion about lap dance policies at strip clubs.

I seem to have picked up on info about hardly anyone knowing of strip clubs that allow the customer to touch the stripper's boobs during lap dances, and seemingly the only ones that I know of that allow touching are the ones in Key West, Florida. Does anyone know of other strip clubs that allow the customer to touch/fondle the stripper's boobs during lap dances, or is Key West indeed the only place in the whole USA where that is allowed?

37 comments

• joesparty
    13 years ago
    You must be new here.
  • joesparty
    13 years ago
    Ok, I just checked out your profile, and you're not new here. Not exactly sure what to say here, except that you must be on to something. I recommend you stick to Key West.
  • Rod8432
    13 years ago
    There are many clubs outside KW that allow/encourage boob touching. Suggest you check clubs in FL (Tampa, Miami, Pompano Beach, Cocoa Beach), CA (City of Industry), MI (Inkster/Detroit), GA (Atlanta), and NJ (Laurence Harbor), to name a few.
  • Prim0
    13 years ago
    Smokey...just stay away from Ohio. Not to say that you can't find some places that allow it...just that the law says you can't so your chances are slim to none.
  • Tiredtraveler
    13 years ago
    Most topless clubs allow touching anywhere except covered areas. Most clubs in Cali, Indianapolis and Illinois YMMV depending on the dancer. The clubs in Washington Park IL the girls on stage will grab your hands and put them on their boobs. Try clubs in Houston and Dallas.
    Alot depends on the dancer and your tips. Most girls no tips no tits.
    You should go to Southgate MI for a Henry's Hello Handshake!
  • kappa_girl
    13 years ago
    My club in illinois allows touchin anywhere but the bikini area. Back, butt, boobs are all okay here. Call clubs and ask if they are 'no touch' or 'semi touch'
  • bigdude012
    13 years ago
    My favorite club in VA its just a matter of finding the right dancer.
  • newmark
    13 years ago
    Am I the only one suspicious of someone named smokeybear asking about potentially illegal actinides, even if such goings on are purely fictional?
  • joesparty
    13 years ago
    I applaud others for giving serious tips, but you guys gotta check smokeybear's old posts. He is obsessed with this issue.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Yeah, smokeybear, you are the only guy on the entire planet that has ever heard of any club allowing groping, and it only happens in Key West. Pray enlighten us, o Magnificent One.
  • GSWx4
    13 years ago
    I was just in KW. No boob touching there or anywhere else I’ve ever been. I think you’re all making this shit up.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    What are ya smoking Bear?

On Jun 23,2009 you wrote in your review for Red Garter, that you got 7 lap dances.

On Nov 13,2010 you wrote in your review for Red garter, that you got 7 lap dances

Then on Dec 31,2010 you wrote Teasers 2 • Key West, Florida

Teasers was the first strip club I ever went to and after a bit of hesitation, I went in for my first ever lap dance.

I don't think that it is smoke that I smell!
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Don't listen to these guys. Boob touching is off limits EVERYWHERE!!!
  • gillydon
    13 years ago
    Wow I didn't know Key West was so dirty that they even allow boob touching. I thought that was the kind of action you'd have to go to Tijuana to find.
  • CCRiderm
    13 years ago
    Guys...this is troll baiting. Don't even bother...
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    LE
  • sinclair
    13 years ago
    By the time we got into Tulsa-town we had 85 trucks in all
    But there's a roadblock up on the cloverleaf
    And them bears 's wall-to-wall
    Yeah, them smokeys 's thick as bugs on a bumper
    They even had a bear in the air
    I says "Callin' all trucks, this here's the Duck"
    "We about to go a-huntin' bear"
  • dudeanonymous
    13 years ago
    You can touch boobs in KW? Time to call my travel agent!
  • smokeybear
    13 years ago
    @kappa_girl Back, butt, boobs? In Illinois?!! You gotta be kidding me! Are you serious or are you pulling my leg? I thought Illinois was too corrupted and overrun by twisted and snobby bureaucrats to allow individual clubs to decide if touching was allowed or not. Well, if you think you are serious, do you know of any strip clubs within, say, 30 miles of Chicago that allow lap dance customers to fondle the stripper's boobs? Perhaps 50 miles?
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    I have heard rumors that there may be strip clubs in Detroit that allow the touching of boobs, but I respect strippers too much to do that.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    UMMM, whatever happened to Dick Johnson?? This man can't be serious, can he? LOL
  • joker44
    13 years ago
    S-cat: check this:
    From his "virgin" (sic) SC experience @ Teasers on Dec 31, 2010 -

"Although I was shy to go in at first, especially when I saw the signs saying "No cameras allowed inside" and I was carrying disposable cameras in my pants pockets" Not one camera but at least two -- just happens to always carry a spare whenever seeking illegal activity!

And the "best" part from SB's Red Garter review of Jun 23, 2009

"Unfortunately, for those of you who are in to photography/videography, sorry, but the Red Garter salon does not allow cameras; neither still nor video, in the club"

Wow, one of the few SC in the world that prohibits patron's photographing or videographing dancers, imagine that! Learn something new every day here.

@kappa-girl: Let us know if any of his pics of you show up on the Net :)

Appears SB is an amnesic photo/video buff. The 2009 experiences were so traumatic he'd repressed them by Dec, 2010. Guess he doesn't have a photographic memory!
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    Hi smokey,
    Dude, we're just makin' all this up. Strip Clubs don't even exist on this planet. There aren't any clubs in Illinois, and the one in KW that you saw was a deserted gas station. You thought you went inside and got lap dances, but you got drugged in the parking lot, and thrown in the big blue TUSCL box instead. You'll feel better tomorrow.
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    Everyone here is correct, sbear. No touching is allowed at all - anywhere.
    You're really not even supposed to look at the girls or talk to them, but the bouncers usually will let that slide if you slip 'em some $$$.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    vm,

Excellent point! And check this out...

smokeybear - 10 letters

Dick Johnson - 11 letters minus space=TEN!

Both have an S, O, K, which can be arranged to spell KOS!

There is a TUCSLer with a nick of troop.

A smokeybear (AKA "troop"er) can be a Dick!

A Johnson can also be a Dick!

lopaw and kappa are both females, as is jj. "j" as in Johnson! hey also have boobs!

Need I go on?

• farmerart
    13 years ago
    What are boobs? That is a new word for me.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    farmerart,

I think in this case, the topic originator is a BOOB!
  • harrydave
    13 years ago
    farmerart, I looked up boobs in my trusty "Guide to Strip Club Jargon, 3rd ed." and here is the definition:

boobs, n (eng. vernacular): 1) fem. mammaries; 2) see Bear, Smokey
  • kappa_girl
    13 years ago
    Hehe you guys are so funny! :) smokey, i don't blow smoke I'm a stripper! Also the 8" heels i wear will help you mind your manners if you ever come to my club and try takin pictures! Naughty naughty man! Ps trolls are green aren't they? I stay clear of anything green... ;)
  • Fenster
    13 years ago
    So, you don't accept cash?
  • Fenster
    13 years ago
    "I don't blow smoke" .... heheheheheh
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    So kappa, just what do you do for green if you stay clear and don't blow? :)
  • RickWood
    13 years ago
    I think I actually saw boobs in a club once. They were sitting at the bar and not tipping the restroom grill.

Believe it or not, I actually saw a PUSSY in the club last week. She walked right through the middle of the crowd, tail stuck straight up in the air, aloof to all those that watched her strut, and purred as she went into the back room. I think she was a himalayin...
  • Otto22
    13 years ago
    Every club I have ever visited has allowed touching boobs as long as they are your own!
  • tywill3
    13 years ago
    Industrial strip in Hammond IND.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    I just reached over and touched smokeybear as he got out of his patrol car. Yep, he feels like a boob. :)
  • steve229
    12 years ago

That's interesting, smokeybear's thread appears to have just come out of hibernation...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion