tuscl

how far would you travel?

chris.s
Texas
Tuesday, May 10, 2011 6:23 AM
I have been wanting to go to tijuana to check out hong kong, adelitas ect.. but it would be a 28 hour trip or a pretty expensive flight would you go and how or how far are you willing to travel.

27 comments

• Dudester
    13 years ago
    As a writer, I've traveled great distances for adventure. How bad do you want the adventure ?
  • chris.s
    13 years ago
    well i have never been there and would like to, the only thing for me is the distance is the club or clubs worth the trip?
  • Prim0
    13 years ago
    I went on a day trip to TJ about 20 years ago. I don't think I'd make the same trip again right now...let alone go down for an SC. Just seems too dangerous right now to me.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    chris When I was in San Antonio a few years ago, I ventured to Nuevo Laredo, Mexico. I'd heard it was much the same as TJ. Anyway, I would never go back. I did reviews on a couple of clubs there. The one I spent the most time in is at: [view link] Good luck!
  • kuteechaser
    13 years ago
    Just save your money and do it. If you drive you should bring a wingman but if you go alone you should fly. Maybe you can visit other clubs and tourist sites along the way and make it an adventure.
  • harrydave
    13 years ago
    Tijuana is not very dangerous if you follow the common advice to take taxis to/from the border. The farthest I have driven for a single strip club visit is about 3 hours each way. It was hardly worth it. Is Tijuana that special? I've been there and I don't think so. The clubs themselves are no more interesting than the best clubs in about a dozen places around the US, and the novelty of getting laid for $72 lasts about as long as...well, about as long as you can last.
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    Clubber, what was wrong with the place?
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    Egads, if I drive to a SC with reliable takeout I can count on a 3-hour drive to Calgary. For a club with UHM ITC it is a flight of over 3000km to Toronto or Detroit.
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    "how far are you willing to travel." You need to get your priorities straight. What you do is relocate to a good strip club city so you are within 25 miles of hot and easy strippers. When I bought my current home, I only looked at places within 10 miles of my favorite club.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    I wouldn't travel much farther than my local clubs at all *just* for the sake of checking out a specific club or set of clubs. Nor would it be a overwhelming factor in deciding where to travel. However, if an area to which I'm traveling anyway has good clubs, it'll definitely be a consideration in my plans once I get there. Of course, I'm in a place where enough of the clubs are good one's they I don't *have* to travel. I might feel differently if I was in some parts of Ohio or Alberta...
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    Strip clubs are not such a big part of my life that I would travel with the SCs as the primary focus. If I travel and there happens to be good clubs in the area, maybe... Truth is there is plenty of action from the local girls, so it's not a factor at all regarding where to travel too. Instead, I'd look to see if there are pretty lakes or mountains in the area. For me travelling is more a break from my usual lifestyle.
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    I wouldn't travel to Mexico rite now. Find a good sc that is known for extras near you
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    13 years ago
    When I lived in L.A., it wasn't so much the amount of time I'd be willing to travel to go to a strip club, but the amount of heavy traffic I knew I'd have to endure. So, I wound up choosing an area that was fairly easy (traffic-wise) to get to that I went to regularly: The city of Industry/La Puente clubs. They were about 60 miles away when I first discovered that area (about an hour drive), which I made about twice a week. I later moved to within 30 miles of that part of the San Gabriel Valley, and went more frequently. Now I live in Seattle, and the SC scene here has deteriorated in the past three years. Portland is the next best place, but I'm not up to a day trip to Portland (about a three-hour drive).
  • joesparty
    13 years ago
    I was in Tijuana last summer. Never really felt unsafe. IMHO it is something a PL or hobbyist should try at least once, but I'm not sure I would make a special trip for it alone. I did it during a work trip to San Diego. Or schedule a vacation to southern California.
  • Rod8432
    13 years ago
    I'm with Jackslash - I tend to move to areas where great SCs are within easy distance. But related to your question, I'd suggest making part of a larger vacation. Southern CA has a lot to offer and while there, partake to your heart's delight in TJ. If you get bored or it's not to your liking, then you haven't wasted all that effort for nothing.
  • Columbo
    13 years ago
    I won't travel far for a SC visit. I do try to coordinate visits with trips I am already taking. Think about how much you could get using that same travel money on a shorter trip or even locally. Enough money will get you almost anything you want in a fraction of the time.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    rick, Granted, I was there in the afternoon, so may be better in the evening. The first club, the "women" were hideous! Even some good REAL Tecate couldn't keep me there. The second, just to much pressure and I truly felt sorry for the lot of the women there.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Pshawww, Clubber. You were disappointed that there were no Asians. :)
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Traveling can be fun, it can be a pain. I was asked once by a fellow TUSCL'er how was my strip club tour around the country was. I pointed out that wasn't the focus of my traveling. I enjoy our country. I am glad to have the time and money to do so the last year and 1/2. Many states I've been in, I didn't go to any clubs after reading several reviews and talking with our fellow and lady TUSCLER's. When in an area with good clubs, I don't want to travel more than 40 miles, depending on traffic. I've gone to Clubber's favorite club here in South Florida numerous times even though traffic sucks on US 1. Shooting the breeze with Clubber is always fun, and then there is "C" and "G" and "K" and "N"
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Traveling can be fun, it can be a pain. I was asked once by a fellow TUSCL'er how was my strip club tour around the country was. I pointed out that wasn't the focus of my traveling. I enjoy our country. I am glad to have the time and money to do so the last year and 1/2. Many states I've been in, I didn't go to any clubs after reading several reviews and talking with our fellow and lady TUSCLER's. When in an area with good clubs, I don't want to travel more than 40 miles, depending on traffic. I've gone to Clubber's favorite club here in South Florida numerous times even though traffic sucks on US 1. Shooting the breeze with Clubber is always fun, and then there is "C" and "G" and "K" and "N"
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Ooops
  • silkypants
    13 years ago
    To me anything over 12 hours by car should be an airline flight. If you are in the US there should be a good strip club location closer to you than a 28 hour car trip. I flew to San Diego last October at my first strip club road trip. I will be returning to San Diego/TJ but from the reviews there a quite a few locations around the country you can also visit that are a lot of fun and might be closer. I have been to: Tijuana Indianapolis/Kokomo Tampa/Cocoa Beach A few of the places that I have left are: Detroit Houston LA City of Industry San Francisco Miami - South Florida Toronto East St Louis
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    OK vm, we have to work on "A" "B" "D" "E" "F" "H" "I" "J" "L" "M" "O" "P" "Q" "R" "S" "T" "U" "V" "W" "X" "Y" and "Z". I won't repeat.
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    If you are going to be a journeyman S-C monger, you need to try to get to at least Tampa, TJ, Houston, COI, ESL and Miami. My opinion is that Detroit is a suitable option for Houston and ESL; and Miami and Tampa are similar only because their last names are Florida (try to do both). It can take you as long as you need... maybe it takes 10 years...but make the effort. Except for the nonsense about shorting treasuries, you will have a much better understanding of what is being said here at TUSCL. I have been to TJ. I live in the midwest, and it was a long flight and a heavy traffic drive to get there, but I did it. Would I go again? Don't know. But if I hadn't gone, I would probably be plotting to get there right now. Went to SF in the good years (mid-late 90's). Go again?...not just to go SC'ing. I've experienced Mons Venus in Tampa. No sex at Mons, but the shear volume of naked women with nearly perfect tan bodies and the prettiest faces you've ever seen on a weekend night is just something you have to see to believe. And for $20 each you can touch almost all of that perfection. So, if you think you need to experience TJ, then do it. Save up some $$ and fly - very long drives make for poor performance once you get there...and then you gotta drive back...wtf. The cab rides in TJ might take longer than the sex, but you can say you've done it. I learned how to have sex sitting on a couch when I was in college, so there are a few places that I have not visited, and may not go out of my way to visit, because I've already done something very similar. The thing that makes TJ and Mex border towns unique, is that they are straight up whore houses where you f**k naked in a private room. Most of the others on the list are like the couch in college at best.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    I'll drink to that, Clubber. I'll be down at Stir this afternoon. I'll take pics of you on the bike to show steve229 that you currently exist in Florida. I've taken your word that you live in Florida for a long time.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    vm, If there (see PM), I will be ON the bike! I found last year, that it is better to be ON the bike rather then sliding along with it on the ground!
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    mmdv26, "... maybe it takes 10 years...", but I sure wouldn't expect thing to remain as they are for 10 years!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion