tuscl

Lap Dance Cut Short

Friday, May 6, 2011 8:47 PM
Had an experience that suprised me and wanted an opinion. Got a lap dance from a cute girl who didn't seem that interested when the club offered a 2-for-1 special. She was very cute and I was having a good time so when she asked if I wanted another dance (normal price) afterwards I said sure. Half way through the dance she got up and said she was on stage next and left the room. Puzzled I left and saw her at the table outside the lap dance area where the bouncers were and she asked for the whole ammount (two full dance prices, the 2-1 I got, plus the second full price). I felt like giving her half the money for the second dance since I only got half a dance. However, both bouncers (both much bigger, younger and looking for a reason to hit someone) were staring at me and I thought better of it. It felt like a setup. At least she only got $40 out of me. $10 isn't worth getting your head thumped and a trip to jail for "starting a fight"

7 comments

• shadowcat
    13 years ago
    I'd have done the same thing but I would have busted her chops in my review as being a ROB.
  • GSWx4
    13 years ago
    Definitely a ROB but everything balances out in the universe. I was getting 3 LDs from a fairly new dancer and just as the last song ended she was called to the stage. So intent on not being late she ran off without getting her money. Near the end of her stage dances I went up to tip her and also gave her the LD money. She gave me a puzzled look and I told her it was for the LDs. She said “OMG, I forgot.” She did me a great favor some months later.<p>Karma begets karma - good or bad.
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    Sometimes an unsigned, detailed typed letter to the manager will help, giving her name, date, time and bad manners.
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    Hmm I don't know what to make of that. It might have to do with the 2 for 1. A lot of girls really hate those. Now you know to avoid her from now on.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    don't go to clubs and fall for their promotions like 2fer1s. If the club has to discount their dances like that then they probably suck anyways. Columbus clubs seem to survive off their 2fer1s
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Ahh, what the hell. Tell her you won't put up with that crap and only pay her for 1/2 the amount. Then as shadowcat says. Review the club and name the ROB. I've had to do it, I've never been beat on by the muscle types. I leave and don't come back for a long time.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    I hope it wasn't your cock cut short
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion