tuscl

Fat Girls Strip Part 2

Tuesday, May 3, 2011 10:12 AM
To those of you who hate fat girls or have something condescending to us - go elsewhere with that bullshit...I was talking to people who understand that not every man wants a skinny broad rubbing her bones against his own...IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT I ASK OR SAY THEN IN THE FAMOUS WORDS OF STEVEN MARTIN - YA'LL CAN KISS MY BIG BLACK ASS!!!(SMACK) To those of you who clearly understood my question, thank you for the advice. And yes - once I start dancing I will lose the weight - but for those assholes who commented rudely, they will forever have that fucked up attitude...so who is the loser now?

41 comments

• looneylarry
    13 years ago
    Different strokes, jada. The BBW thing ain't my thing, but I know it is for many guys out there. I don't get antagonistic about it, I just keep moving along. Just like I'd walk past the rutabagas in the produce aisle.
  • txtittyfan
    13 years ago
    I don't hate fat girls, I just don't care to see them stripping. And if you do not like the opinions of people that dislike fatties, don't post questions here.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    It ain't the fat that's the problem, it's the attitude. I'm a shallow bastard, and freely admit I like 'em skinny, at least skinnier than me; if I want to look at flab, I'll find a mirror. That said, I can get over almost any size short of morbidly obese, but one thing I can *not* get over is the kind of attitude you've displayed. The hottest girl in the place with an attitude like yours is less attractive than the sweetheart with 100 extra pounds. Have a nice day.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    So I suppose we are to roll you in flour and look for the wet spot? Seriously, if being a lot lizzard did not work for you, what makes you think stripping will?
  • troop
    13 years ago
    i kept mu mouth shut and didn't say anything the first time you posted but you you come back and get confrotational. obviously you have some issues with your weight or you wouldn't be posting here again with that attitude. male or female there is no excuse for being fat. change your diet, walk, excercize. it doesn't cost anything to move around some and eating less and healthier actually costs less than eating alot of stuff that makes you fat. don't come here blaming us because of your problem, you have the power to change yourself so get off of your ass and do it.
  • troop
    13 years ago
    kept "my" mouth shut that is. founder, it sure would be nice to have an edit button ;)
  • EDOG65
    13 years ago
    My photo says it all.
  • kappa_girl
    13 years ago
    All things aside, and being a "skinny" girl myself (5'4" and 116 pounds), there is something to be said for those 'bigger' than me who have the courage to get on the stage with me and get naked for tips and dances. I love both men and women and while a much larger than myself women wouldn't really "do it" for me, i know of many men and women that do like the bigger girls, or are even intimidated by skinny ones. I have personally been told by customers that I'm not "thick" enough. I generally try to find them someone "thicker". I enjoy working at a club that offers a variety so everyone can find something they like. ;)
  • kappa_girl
    13 years ago
    That being said...a side note is that the attitude and personality make the person. Whether male or female, short, tall, fat, or skinny. Hands down, if your personality sucks, your not gonna get anywhere as a stripper, or in life for that matter.
  • cobraguy
    13 years ago
    The way I see it, is that even though a small and when I say small.. I mean miniscule customer base for a larger woman. The problem lies in this the whalers as i call then who seek larger woman usually can put up with skinny woman on stage.. But the majority of the customers don't want to see a large woman shaking what she got "which Is too much" Personally I have a weight limit for my dick. And it doesn't register over 120
  • bodaniels26
    13 years ago
    strip clubs usually don't hire heavier set girls. If you want to dance don't get skinny get healthy, do it for you.
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    I've gotten some of my best dances from thick girls, but I don't routinely seek them out. It really depends on what I'm in the mood for - I'll rarely negatively pre-judge a dancer solely on body size unless she's given me a reason to do so. An awesome personality underneath that BBW can go a long way with some customers.
  • gillydon
    13 years ago
    I'd say the vast majority of dancers are "normal weight" by body mass index. If you're overweight you should get down to normal weight before dancing, otherwise you're setting yourself up for a lot of rejection.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    Rosie O'Donnell could walk into any black club and get herself a man and she don't even like men!
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    While (her) attitude plays a significant role in my interaction with a dancer, it is not everything. I also require a body size that is attractive to me, and is somewhat smaller than mine. That usually rules out BBW.
  • dallas702
    13 years ago
    Jada, Cool your jets! This is a stripclub discussion site. The people here (mostly - but not exclusively - guys) are willing and ready to speak out on any subject anyone brings up. Their opinions, including flames and sarcasm, are allowed and we all are subject to being blasted or praised whenever we write anything here. Personally, I don't get turned on by BBWs but I know many guys (and some girls) do go for the heavies. Others have already posted that attitude is more important and I agree. Don't let these written opinions get under your skin! If you want to dance, dance! Try it. But remember, your "presentation", your demonstrated attitude, WILL make a big difference. Loplaw speaks for many of us, "An awesome personality underneath that BBW can go a long way with some customers."
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    I've seen 300+ lbs dancers make more money then a skiny dancer. To each is his own. So all I'm going to say is Givem hell girl!!!!
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    Are you "thick" or are you just fat? There's a difference. Given the comments on this board, I'm likely in the minority, but I don't mind thicker women. If given a choice between a flat-chested, skinny, 19 year old and a thicker, curvier, dancer with a big booty, I'll usually choose the bigger girl every time. Having said that, I don't mean I want a "fat" dancer. Sagging stomachs and cottage cheese thighs are not attractive and anyone that looks like that should not be dancing. So be realistic with yourself.....are you really a BBW or just fat?
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    A year ago I got a couple of LD's from a heavy girl. I did so because she was very pleasant and understanding (take note). I might've gone farther, but a smell emanated from between her legs that resembled dumpster reek.
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    Sorry jada - I just say NO to "bunts" ;)
  • GoVikings
    13 years ago
    motorhead explained perfectly how I feel about this topic.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Sorry fat ass sweat hog. I don't do pigs.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Obviously you have the problem, ya sweathog. You are the loser.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Dick Johnson???
  • joker44
    13 years ago
    motorhead made the most important distinction between being a large but well-built and well-toned woman and just being big with excess fat rolls. jada, despite your defensively aggressive attitude you haven't placed yourself squarely in either category. I find some women in the first group attractive; I never want to see women in the second with or without clothing. Some husbands/BFs post pictures of their fugly women on the internet. My reaction is: Impressed that you love and are attracted so much to her but that doesn't extend to publicly posting nauseating pictures of her.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    'cat; No *Jane* Johnson. :)
  • StrongSilentttt
    13 years ago
    if you are fat you better be high mileage and advertise that fact up front. Plan on getting your tits mauled and probably fisted but that will be the price you pay to get guys to want to withstand your weight
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Fuck fat girls I mean dont fuck fat girls
  • tttclub
    13 years ago
    Simply put, I don't give fat girls a single dollar in a strip club. There's expectations at every job. I don't expect to look at a hog paying $8 a beer. I'm 6'2, white, and I can't jump. I don't expect to get drafted in the NBA, then bitch when I don't. A fat girl gave me the best BJ I ever had in college. And the lights were off, my eyes were closed, and I imagined she was Brooke Burke. I'm sure she had a better personality then you, I didn't stick around long enough to find out. I bolted while she was wiping the load out of her eye. Every city has that one strip club with a 50/50 hottie/hog ratio. Find it and hope you're a bigger slut than the other hogs. On a positive note, you won't make enough money to afford food, so you'll probably lose weight. Doubt it will help your personality though.
  • Digitech
    13 years ago
    I know some people just can't help themselves and act rude and disrespectful. I didn't read the thread, but I already know it's full of tired joke and lame comments. Just ignore those people. You won't have any problems finding customers.
  • Player11
    13 years ago
    Two of us took a fat girl (Sally) to VIP recently at Centerfolds recently (the fee was $55 each pay as you go and I paid to enter on my expense acct as business entertainment). She was borderline between big and BBBW. She was blonde, bubbly law student, with nice big tits, blue eyes, a shapely ass but some pooch. Her legs were big but not obnoxiously fat. She was in a sexy black one piece swimsuit like outfit and it really made me horny that I was gonna get to do her and she was excited about a threesome. At first I thought she might be PG but it was prob beergut. I did her for $100 while Pedro (visiting Controller from Mexico) watched and I let my housewife whore fantasy kick in. It took me a little longer to get off as she seemed a little loose but then I came like crazy and she got off as well. We had all had drinks, laughing like crazy while Pedro felt her and she got really wasted. She was practically passing out. I watched as Pedro fucked her CG bareback. I then left for the mens room leaving him to finish her. Returning I was shocked to see him doing her anal bareback then fisting calling her a slut and slapping her ass. I was shocked at this and pissed I had given him $100 for some SC fun (expense report). She seemed barely cognizant and later I realized he had slipped Zanex (more than one?) in her drink (dont think she would have let him do her bareback). She had agreed to $100 from him but he tried to haggle her down to $20 (Mexico prices)and after a drunken argument, pushing / shoving he finally gave in but spanked her ass calling her a bitch. "I am your Daddy Goddam u whore." he said. At that point I was afraid he might beat her and told him we needed to leave before there was trouble. She sort of skulked from there to the dressing room there was a couple in there who was really too busy to notice what was going on. Taking Pedro back to his hotel he said "seems like lots of whores in this town." While I scored political points with him and my expenses would be reimbursed I will not be taking him to SC's again.
  • scpatron
    13 years ago
    Wow, classy thread. Way to put the "gentlemen" in gentlemen's club.
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    Wow very classy thread. I'm not quite sure what we should get out of that. I wonder if payer11 would post this if his real name and city of residence was posted instead of a screen name?.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Come on vm, tells us how you REALLY feel!
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    My oath!! I agree with Stiletto25. Some things should not be posted here on tuscl, fiction or otherwise.
  • DandyDan
    13 years ago
    I'm in the minority here and like fat girls, or at least ones who are thick at minimum. It often seems to me that the girl who is the most fun of all the girls in a given club on a given night is the biggest girl, and this seems to hold for all types of clubs. They also seem to be the freest at giving out extras, too. Besides, they often have the biggest tits, which matter if you are a titman.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    DD, I can state I don't care a lot for the small dancer. I prefer a bit of flesh covering the bones. I like to have something to hold. That said, I would not consider the body style I prefer as fat.
  • jadasmith
    13 years ago
    Okay - lets just let it all out!!!! 1) I was asking if anyone knew of a club in Houston, TX that had BBWs. That's all I needed to know - I don't care if you only like regular or small girls. All you had to do was answer the simple question. 2) My attitude only got ugly when people started to hating on fat girls and being rude to me for asking a very simple question that only required a direct and distinctively related, simple answer. 3) I made mad money when I did work the truck stops and worked other parts of adult entertainment (such as dancing at a small dance club), but I am looking for a place to dance again because I DO NOT WANT TO DEAL WITH THE POLICE. I don't have issues with my body but I do recognize that for health purposes it would be good if I lost some weight...but meanwhile I need to make money fast so therefore my original question still stands unanswered because people don't know how to answer questions without getting rude. To kappa_girl, dallas702, mmdv26, motorhead, bang69, and last but not least Digitech - I really do appreciate your support and wish you the best in anything and everything you do...To the others who felt it so necessary to try and hurt my feelings, I am a light that you can not dim, and a person who will always shine no matter what you say...Be Blessed people...
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    jada: Except that you weren't very discriminating about where you directed your vitriol, were you? Reacting to the haters is one thing, buut spitting on ones who never said a word to you isn't very endearing.
  • txtittyfan
    13 years ago
    Boy, I guess she told us. I frequent the Houston area clubs and am happy to say that of the ones I visit they do not hire BBW girls, (or at least I have never seen one). If you want to find one, get off your fat ass and go look for one instead of taking the lazy way out by posting here.
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    Guess they don't have gyms with treadmills in Houston.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion