tuscl

Cell phones

mmdv26
Florida
Wednesday, March 9, 2011 5:19 AM
Do you take your cell phone into the club? If so, why?

35 comments

• Clubber
    13 years ago
    Last evening my fave and I took turns looking at pictures on each others phones. Was nice to see her outside the club, some of her family, pets, etc.
  • scpatron
    13 years ago
    Yes. Might need the light it casts if the LD area is especially dim. Also, never know when you might get a number, which you can instantly enter in.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    One club I know of does not allow them. The others do. Many bring them in. If I had a cell phone I might bring it in. Then I might need to make excuses if a dancer wanted me to respond to her text messages. I felt a dancer's cell phone vibrate the other night. She had my hand trapped in between her legs when she sat down on my lap.
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    Oh course. If you want a whore's number to set up OTC, gonna need somewhere to put it.
  • facehoser
    13 years ago
    Yep. Sometimes the place is dead and I can check my email...
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    I take in two phones, my personal one and my work phone. I never use them in the club and when i see who is calling, if I wish, I go outside to talk. My personal cell is always with me. I can't chance the wrong person calling at the wrong time.
  • sinclair
    13 years ago
    Yes. If there is a lull in the action, I can surf the Internet or text. However, music is too loud for phone calls.
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    Why would I? I do not go to SCs to make phone calls.
  • DandyDan
    13 years ago
    I don't feel the need to bring in my cell phone to the club. I don't want to be distracted by my phone.
  • potheadpl
    13 years ago
    Yes, I do. It's not like I'm going to write down the stripper's number on a napkin.
  • sexualchoc
    13 years ago
    Of course you bring your cell phone in to get you ATF's number for various reasons. Gotta get the number if: a) you wanna verify that she's working that night, b) you wanna possibly set up an OTC hookup or c) you wanna use the classic "uh oh I gotta phone call" line to get away from a certain dancer that doesn't take no for an answer. Trust me, it works..
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    My iPhone is just another part of my shtick with dancers. If we're chatting, say about pets, I'll show her a picture of my dog, then she'll pull out her phone and show me hers (usually a pitbull for some reason); once her phone is out, she'll often start showing me some of her other pictures. (I've seen some pretty interesting "stuff" that way, lol). If a dancer is a celeb lookalike, I'll goggle up a image, then ask her, "Would do people say you look like?" When the young dancer I was with recently said, "I get Avril Lavigne a lot," I showed her the Avril image I'd goggled. She was dazzled, it's almost like a magic trick. I've got some silly sex game apps on there too that dancers find amusing. And of course, its convient to take her number.
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    Do you take your cell phone into the club? Yes If so, why? Leave it at home ? Don't think so. Might need it en route for various purposes. Leave it in the car ? And get it stolen ? Don't think so. So, Bob's your Uncle.
  • kingcripple
    13 years ago
    yes 2 reasons. 1. i take the bus and cant leave it in my car because i dont drive 2. to check the time
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Of course. Why would one *not*? And if a club disallows them, what they're *really* saying is that they don't want my business.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Never. My cell phone is just for emergencies. There are only 3 people that have that number. My son, my daughter, & gridget.
  • highlander2973
    13 years ago
    I was at my favorite club when vice raided it a few months back. While we waited for them to finish with the inspection I played Pac-Man on my Iphone to pass the time. Everyone passing by seemed to get a kick out of that. Patrons are allowed to have phones in my club but don't get caught taking pictures with it. The dancers aren't allowed to have their phones out on the floor at all.
  • ww
    13 years ago
    It depends, but most times I don't take it inside... A lot of times, my strip club visits are not in my home city (or state for that matter), so I'm already operating out of a hotel/rental car...I dont' wear a cell phone clip, so during regular use its in my front pants pocket or jacket/coat pocket...don't like taking coats into the club nor do I like wearing my regular pants to a club...in my usual stripclub attire the phone actually comes out of my pocket during a sit down lap dance. Once I recognized this I always leave in the car...
  • ww
    13 years ago
    Oh...and for the ATF...I just give my number to them and tell them to call right then...you just save it when you get back to your ride...its rare that I get more than one number in the same stripclub for ATF status...
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    Usually on me. It vibrated once late during the final song of a 3- or 4-song set in VIP. The place was relatively low mileage so I wasn't going to miss much by answering it. Dancer scooted off and I noticed the number was a friend (who calls during his commutes.) I handed the phone to the dancer and told her to answer it. She did, and immeditely snapped into flirty/sexy mode: big smile and hand tossing her long hair over back of her head. She then laid on the "Hey baby! When are you coming OVER???" I'm sure my friend was quite amused...
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    good job, CT. I take mine in as like the guys say, it allows you to get numbers easily from the babes. Not that most of them work out, but it beats carrying in a pen and writing down a number on a napkin.
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    Yes, for the following reasons: 1. To keep track of the time as many clubs do not have clocks and I do not wear a watch. 2. To take down dancer phone numbers. 3. To keep track of emails. 4. So that I can text with strippers from another club if my needs are going to go unmet by the girls in the club that I am visiting.
  • BaddJack
    13 years ago
    Carry it in your sock. Tip #312 from your Dirty Uncle Jack.
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    Thank you, Vince. Truth-be-told, I tried the same thing when I was at Hip Hugger, except I handed it to the guy next to me at the bar so he could provide his overview of the club that night. Found out later he had recently been parolled...
    13 years ago
    Texting, time keeping, and phone numbers. If I'm heading into a club to meet a fave I'll text "I'm here" as I walk in the door. That way if she's in the dressing room she can respond "be there in a few". I've also gotten the "sorry baby, meant to tell you earlier but I'm running late/not going to make it today" as I walk in. In that case, I at least know the scoop and can come up with a plan B. I sometimes will be setting up the next stop for the day/evening, waiting for a response or finalizing plans. The cell lets me do this in almost real time (not going to interrupt a dance or conversation to use it though). A watch gets in the way of the fondling, similar to a belt, so I'd rather use the cell to check when it's time to bail or double-check a girl if the place is bad about timing dances. Finally will enter any new phone numbers or email addresses I obtain.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    There is one club here in Ohio that i know of that will charge $2 making you check your cell phone at the door. They do no want them inside to prevent OTC and prevent picture taking. (Diamond's Cabaret)
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    Never. I can write numbers on my business cards and toss them later. They are usually bogus anyway. Try explaining to a client why you can't hear her over the music in a club at 3pm. Not me.
  • bumrubber
    13 years ago
    SoCal clubs generally don't allow it. Probably paranoid about cameras. And trading numbers for OTC. I'm afraid of it falling out of my pocket or getting pickpocketed for it, and winding up with $1000 in calls on my bill.
  • Columbo
    13 years ago
    I carry my cellphone everywhere else and see no reason not to bring it in. Many of us stopped wearing watches long ago so it is how we keep track of time.
  • GoVikings
    13 years ago
    Yeah, I take my Blackberry with me inside the strip club, never know when I might need it. Though I might want to re-consider that because I almost lost it one time. I wear these black adidas shorts when I go to the strip club because jeans suck when getting lap dances. One day, my phone slipped out of my pocket and I didn't notice until about 15-20 minutes later. So, then I got all scared and frantically started looking for it. Lucky for me, it somehow ended up at the counter, where you pay the entry fee, and the lady gave it back to me after I asked had anyone turned in a cell phone. I gotta be more careful next time.
  • sinclair
    13 years ago
    I put mine on a coffee table during a lapper and the stripper knocked it on the floor by accident. The front of the case cracked but the phone itself was fine. Still a new case costs like $20 bucks. The stripper said, "Don't go dropping your phone again," in non-joking way as we were leaving the lapdance area. Real snotty. She couldn't even apologize, but instead tried to blame me even though she was the one who hit it off a nearby table while doing some stupid, non-grind flailing. What a egotistical cunt. She is on my blacklist.
  • Book Guy
    13 years ago
    1. For the light-up-her-pussy function. 2. For the vibrator function.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Book Guy: I don't my my phone to get wet, so the vibrator thing is off the table, but I have taken movies of girls masturbating. One wanted to see it, and was all "Is that really what I look like when I'm cumming? OMG, that's so hit!" and started again.
  • dudeanonymous
    13 years ago
    Never. Would be just one more thing to keep track of and try not to lose or misplace, and I certainly don't want to take calls in a SC. Knapkins, matchbooks, business cards, etc. are all good alternatives for taking numbers.
  • uscue13
    13 years ago
    I can keep track of my stuff so yep I take it in. 1) Keep track of time 2) My phone gets emails so it's good to know if I get an emergency work email 3) Just because I'm in a club doesn't mean I don't get texts or phone calls from other people. I don't answer the phone calls, but if a certain person calls, that could be a cue to leave because I need to talk to them about something
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion