tuscl

Need clothing advice

Monday, March 7, 2011 11:16 PM
I'm looking for pants that provide the best feel for me and the stripper with the easiest access. I keep hearing how jeans suck, a belt shouldn't be worn so that cancels out dress pants and sweatpants are debatable and some clubs don't allow that look. So what examples do you have of pants that will achieve my goal?

44 comments

• potheadpl
    13 years ago
    Shorts.
    13 years ago
    Shorts are good in season here in the northeast. Otherwise I go with dress pants, no belt, the type with the expandable waistband. Allows the girls that are so inclined easy access. The soft feel works well for both parties.
  • txtittyfan
    13 years ago
    Shorts, shorts and shorts.
  • glen_livet
    13 years ago
    Dress pants, leave the belt in the car (with your coat)
  • ezcaddis
    13 years ago
    I have some very soft, thin sweat pants by Nike. They have zippers at the ankles. You can't tell they are sweat pants. They feel like you're wearing nothing if you go commander. I also sometimes wear some very light shorts, again I always go commander.
  • boss435
    13 years ago
    You mean go commando not commander. I have thin loose jeans with no zipper. I guess if you really wanted to get creative, workout pants with the elastic waist band. I like to dress like I am going out with one of these chicks. Don't dress like a slob.
  • wtd03
    13 years ago
    I really would like to wear sweatpants. Are there any out there that could pass for dress pants?
  • clamheart
    13 years ago
    I agree with boss that you owe it to the finer foxes to look decent, unless you're in your 'quick tug and good day' local dive. Shorts are great in season, and 'in commando' she quickly can tell she has your attention. It makes it easy for the line of 'we should go take care of that...' In my neighborhood it's going to be another month or so before shorts don't make you really stand out. I'm ready to be shed of winter stuff. My preference is a pair of thin, dark dress pants. I wear a belt but leave it loose and leave the top button/hook of the fly at ease. Any girl who's interested can navigate that easily. My most recent pleasant surprise was when an ATF took the belt off with her teeth at the tip rail --- fully off, no hands! When I asked her what to do with it, and she said 'leave it off', I knew my evening would end on a high note. I carried the belt around until she was ready for my finale. Good time had by all.
  • joker44
    13 years ago
    Shorts are the obvious choice but have some "shortcomings." Poor choice for cold weather. Even if yuo wear sweat pants over them and strip off in the car, walking into a club that doesn't tacitly accept extras marks your expectations like wearing a neon sign. Dancers who might quietly offer extras will avoid you since bouncers will watch you like a hawk and other dancers will pester her about what she did. Some midwest clubs ban shorts. Ironically, just yesterday I went shopping at WalMart for LD friendly pants and shirt. Found a pair of black dress pants for $19. WalMart house brand "George." Composition: 55% polyester / 45% "Repreve (TM)" polyester. Made in Vietnam. Style# 23000271 BLKSOT. "Easy Fit Waist" BEWARE there are similar GEORGE pants of somewhat different and rougher material; they have a faint pinstripe design. This composition is available in grey but black is better choice, I think. Only style with this fiber content is pleated [not too obvious] and cuffed. Unfortunately, there is a button near top of zipper and another button plus a covered metal hook on the waist band. Of course you needn't use all of them! The material is VERY soft outside AND inside, So soft that the male cashier spontaneously commented to me about how much he liked the soft material! I don't know how well they will wear under "extreme" conditions and how the material handles "stains", so the low price is an important consideration. There are also short sleeve shirts made in Vietnam of the same material for $10. I bought a black and dark grey verical stripped shirt. I can't say much for the combo out in the real world but they should help you "fade" into the low light LD VIP environment. WalMart also had some nice scoop necked T-shirts of soft material for $5. Most of their shorts were of the rough material cargo pants style. If commando isn't convenient, Fruit of the Loom makes 100% cotton relaxed fit, button fly knit boxers. They're very soft and fairly thin. The design of the legs is loose fitting enough to allow for "riding up" access if other routes are inconvenient. And the boxers can provide a partial barrier to "fluids." Again, low price is really important here. BTW, I remember a member saying he cut a hole in one side pocket of his pants allowing access when other more obvious routes were "inconvenient." Just have to remember not to drop money or other objects into that pocket, lol. wtd03, let us know how things go.
  • highlander2973
    13 years ago
    I've recently been experimenting with waterproof pants made by Columbia. If it's a blue collar place and if you go with a black color no one is really going to notice. Except for the dancer giving you a private dance. None of my regulars have said anything about it. Super comfortable going commando and any happy endings are contained. You can find them at any Bass Pro shop or Academy Sports. Possibly Dick's Sporting Goods too. Happy hunting!
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    Wow, there's nothing like a good old fashioned, "what kind of pants to wear to the strip club?" thread, lol.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    A current fave has no problem with jeans or belts, but needs a shirt long enough to "cover" the evidence.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    My daughter told me that I cannot wear sweats to a strip club. So now I just let my mother dress me.
  • OmegaWest
    13 years ago
    starter makes a work out long pant that is comfortable like sweats but cut like slacks of their air flow material soft enough for both parties and covers enough to not attract unwanted attentions
  • wtd03
    13 years ago
    Steve this is more like a "Sweat Pants that can pass as dress pants" thread.
  • Rod8432
    13 years ago
    I've gone on in some detail in an earlier discussion on this topic. I'll summarize here by saying I've been happy with the Merona brand of shorts and lounge pants at Target. It's a modestly priced house brand ($8-$14 ) made with thin cotton/mix fabric and elastic waistband. I pull out the drawstring and stretch the waistband out to break some of the fibers, making it looser for ease of entry. I also wear the them backwards, which has gotten a few chuckles on this board in the past. BUT, I can tell you, it's way better that way to NOT have the button fly in the front when the girls are doing a grind. And besides, they fit well enough that in a darkened club, you can't tell what I'm wearing or how I'm wearing it. Grind on...
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    LOL steve229. The other day I was going to revive a recent thread about how *founder* should consider putting topics back at the top of the queue when it gets a new post. Of course that practice would result in very long threads on a handful of popular topics. I haven't done the research, but I'll bet *what pants to wear* comes up a half-dozen times a year. It's OK. This iteration has new ideas from new members; and that's what it's all about! My fav club is only interested in getting customers in the front door; you can wear anything you want as long as your junk don't show when you're walking around. Last summer, I found a pair of long shorts that were the fabric weight of boxers. I tried 'em at the club and they allowed very easy access, but they were just a little thin for wearing around the club and from the parking lot. Basic rules: dark fabric, loose fitting, elastic waist band, no zipper and, of course, commando. Gym shorts or sweat pants as the season allows.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Let's not forget the Salvation Army or other similar thrift stores. I've gotten dirt cheap thin polyester dress pants for years for $1-$5. I don't care what happens to them, they are so inexpensive. Why spend a lot of money on an item that is going to get "stained" LOL
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    "I also wear them backwards" Doesn't that make it hard to tell if you're cumming or going?
  • Drippy
    13 years ago
    I wear almost worn-through black dress pants--very thin. Silk boxers for easy sliding although sometimes I go commando. I leave the zipper down about an inch for easy access.
  • JohnLuke
    13 years ago
    "Doesn't that make it hard to tell if you're cumming or going?" ROFL Steve229!! I only visit this board occasionally, but I have to say.... I love this thread. :)
  • Prim0
    13 years ago
    Are there strip clubs in Scotland or Ireland where you can wear a kilt? Maybe I'll get one and try to wear it to a club on St. Patty's Day!
  • looneylarry
    13 years ago
    What *not* to wear. Stopped off after work one time and my ATF stopped after a couple of dances because my suit pants were a wool blend. Too damned scratchy for her. I apologized and didn't wear them again. No way I'm going to let some material screw up a dance. One time I was changing from my club clothes back into my work clothes to go home. It was in the dirt parking lot, far away from the door, almost out on the highway. The door guy and a couple of bouncers came out and ran me off. They had cameras that could see that far out. Glad they were watching for that and not for all of the contact inside the club. I'll take that trade-off.
  • how
    13 years ago
    Russell Athletic makes very inexpensive thin cotton pants. They have no access, but can be modified by sewing in a zipper. Get them a couple of sizes too large, wear a same-color loose boxer underneath, and she can slip you inside her without having to pull the pants down at all. For shorts weather, UnderArmour loose gear allows very good up-the-leg-opening access. Again, she can slip you inside her without the obvious move of pulling at your waistband.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    It doesn't matter what I wear, they're coming off anyway if I'm doing anything, so I don't have to look like a pervert. :)
  • Prim0
    13 years ago
    It's not like it even matters for me...I've never had a girl try to go under the pants. Is it me? Is it Central Ohio? Is it the clubs I frequent? *crap*
  • Realist123
    13 years ago
    wearing sweats to get more feeling from a lapdance seems very juvenile. just wear whatever you normally would, if you want more stimulation then find a girl who will give it to you, instead of looking like some loser in sweatpants
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    I agree with you Realist123. I just wear whatever I choose when I go to a SC. Almost always casual clothes but shorts in summer. Once in a very long while I will show up in a business suit. I have even gone in my work clothes after messing around in my machine shop. I DO make sure that I am beefed with cash whatever clothes I am wearing!
  • troop
    13 years ago
    i've tried to stay out of this thread (the millionth what pants should i wear thread?) and honestly believe that many of you guys spend way too much time over-analyzing the what should i wear thing. and then realist comes along and sums it up nicely ;) like i've said before, just wear something.
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    Okay, you losers, let me school you. Wear a suit and tie. This lets the strippers know you have money. Once they unzip you and begin sucking, the type of fabric in your pants doesn't make any difference.
  • bumrubber
    13 years ago
    "Doesn't that make it hard to tell if you're cumming or going?" A dancer friend used to say that about some of her older customers (much older).
  • Book Guy
    13 years ago
    "Slacks" rather than jeans = classier appearance, appreciated (generally) by the ladies. "Softer" rather than canvas = less pain on bare skin, and again appreciated by the ladies. Baggy rather than tight = room for Mr. Happy to move 'round. Extremely tight, rather than baggy = clings to Mr. Happy when he moves 'round. Final point, not yet mentioned in this thread: you should pay as much attention to your underwear as to your outer-pants. I have found some stretch-lycra / nylon / cotton blends which are just excellent because they cling in the proper manner. So, my outfit is: 1. dress-slacks of a slightly stretchy, very soft material (not quite as stretchy as a t-shirt, but more stretchy than a bed-sheet or dress-shirt; heavier than a t-shirt, but lighter than a sweatshirt). 2. No belt. 3. clingy-tight (but thin) nylon-cotton-lycra blend underwear. (No button or zipper.) 4. Condom, lubricated inside, if necessary / desired. :)
  • DougS
    13 years ago
    Nothing against those on the board that wear them (I know there are quite a few), but I would never wear shorts in a club. I wear dress pants (they are 60% polyester / 40% cotton) and are smooth, soft and look nice. Almost always black, too! NOTE: My "club pants" are a size bigger at the waist, which allows for easy access if the opportunity arises. It also allows for additional room for The Associate to spread out. I DO wear a belt, but the buckle has no sharp edges. COMMANDO! A must! When it comes down to "action time", either before dances start ITC, or more interesting activities OTC, the keys come out of the pocket, my cell phone and holster come off, my belt comes off ... and I am ready!
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    I wear a belt buckle. Every once in a while if a dancer doesn't make me take it off or take it off herself, I hear "OW!" I find it amusing. Some dancers dance with my belt on and don't have any problem at all. I tend to wear an old pair of pants since I never know when the pair of pants I'm wearing is suddenly going to show a lot of extra wear and tear because a dancer was grinding a lot on me. Plus it's going to reek of smoke and other smells. I hate it that all my clothes reek of smoke after a strip club visit so I end up changing and showering after I get back home.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    I wear whatever is comfortable and looks ok and that I can get into the club wearing. That's usually some old but clean work pants for me and an old shirt. I've had clothes get ruined at the strip club so I tend not to dress up too much. This question is like asking me why do I often wear tshirts to church? It's because the new priest keeps the temperature hot as hell inside. To me hot as hell is 76 degrees in the winter time. I am comfortable in short sleeves in the 60's. I am used to sweating in the summer but sweating year round is for the birds and cotton feels better if you get hot and sweaty. I guess our new priest likes it hot as hell and doesn't care if people wear shorts to church. There were a lot last year doing so. I guess if shorts are ok for church, they should certainly be ok for strip clubs in the summer time.
  • Prim0
    13 years ago
    My favorite tops for the heat are either the dri-fit golf shirts from Nike, etc. or a nice open weave linen shirt...the kind you see guys wearing in the tropics.
  • how
    13 years ago
    The objective is FS ITC, or the clothes are mostly irrelevant. I get what I'm after without wearing the kinds of clothes that say "I've got money." And I get it for not much money. So what if my cheap clothes make me look like a loser to some? I'm not there to climb a social ladder.
  • BaddJack
    13 years ago
    All purpose advice on clothing: be sure and make fun of the patches on a biker's leather vest. Tip #53 from your Dirty Uncle Jack
  • Rod8432
    13 years ago
    Wow, realist123, rather harsh, no? Couple points in defense of silky pants wearing PLs everywhere: 1) Is wearing sweats to get more feeling from a lapdance juvenile? I think not, no more so than clothing appropriate to maximizing the enjoyment of any pleasurable endeavor would be. The POINT of a lapdance (at least for me) is sexual enjoyment, which an engorged penis nestled in the girl's glutei maximi, betwixt her breasts, or, when the cum gods are smiling, in her capable hands, dramatically enhances. As anyone who plays tennis, swims, dances, etc., knows, fashion's okay, so long as functionality is not compromised. 2) If we want stimulation (more than what 'normal' pants would allow), then we should find a girl who will give it to us? Your statement presumes we should just spring for VIP or OTC if we're seeking genital stimulation. If doing so, I'd agree what we wear to the club becomes less relevant because we'll be doffing your duds or dropping your drawers anyway. BUT, for reasons of expense, convenience, or simple preference, some of us may NOT want that degree of time and dollar commitment. Creaming our jeans, as it were, has its place in the pantheon of SC experiences, and I've often found it to be quite satisfactory, dollar-for-dollar. Now, I do aim for a certain decorum in the club, wearing a light-weight sport coat, black polo shirt, and nice shoes to complement my black lounge pants. So far, I've received mostly positive reviews from girls who appreciate the lack of buckle/button hardware, soft fabric, and ease of access. Only one girl has ever registered a complaint, and that was because she was a sub-5 for whom I couldn't raise my mast. She didn't like what became a game of find-the-sausage during her lap boogie. We, fortunately, haven't crossed laps again.
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    Soft khaki Dockers and a thong with side Velcro snaps.
  • dallas702
    13 years ago
    Have you heard of "microfiber"? Very soft, very thin, feels like raw silk. Microfiber, triple pleated (very roomy) dress slacks with a nylon zipper in black or navy, a black web belt and flat clasp closure (no buckle), worn commando, with 100% cotton hankies in side pockets (you figure that one out!); burgundy, navy or gray long sleeve dress shirt with button down collar and tucked in (high thread count cotton also feels soft and is easy to unbutton, dark leather boat shoes. I walk in looking "normal" and better dressed than most. These clothes are very comfortable and I am very lap dance ready. Many girls will actually stroke the pants simply because they like the feel. Of course, if she wants to make extras happen, she will manage to access the equipment no matter what you wear. If she doesn't, she won't, again no matter what you wear!
  • Columbo
    13 years ago
    Underwear is just as important as pant. I find that commando can chafe, not to mention leaving your joystick out of position during lap dances. I have a couple pairs of 100% polyester boxer briefs from Kohls that work very well. Highly recommend them.
    13 years ago
    Microfiber is a good choice. Soft, thin, and dries quickly. The nylon zipper is a good point. Some of my pants have the metal zipper and if the girl isn't careful what she's doing down there, ouch!
  • txtittyfan
    13 years ago
    It really depends on what you are looking for. Soft comfortable shorts/pants for dances, or a trenchcoat with nothing underneath for extras.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion