tuscl

The Favorite Effect?

Saturday, February 5, 2011 12:17 AM
I've spent my last few club visits with a new favorite. Oddly enough, I've never been more popular with the other dancers in the club. If my fav leaves my side for an instant, one or two hotties drop by to "just say hi" in very er, friendly fashion. Even when sitting with my fav, dancers will flirt with their eyes or brush up against me as they pass by. Seems counter-intuitive. And where were all these ladies the nights I was sitting by myself?

23 comments

• mikeya02
    13 years ago
    Yes, I went to my favs old club to say hi to her friends I knew. Man, they sure wanted my attention away from her. I got a titty fuck hand job for no tip and one girl said she would come over and hang out. Huh!
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    You da man, steve !! They just want ya.
  • troop
    13 years ago
    i've experienced that too. could be the others are doing it to piss your dancer off, aka club drama. maybe they're just testing you. more likely, they figure you have money and want to get it for themselves instead of letting your dancer get it.
  • traveler7
    13 years ago
    dude...regulars spend coin and everybody wants a piece. find a nice girl who you enjoy, show her the benjamins and she'll be there whenever you want but if you don't pay, everyone will know and you'll be by yourself again. if you drop her there will be plenty of others to pick up the pieces and you can start all over. oh yea...don't be regular who falls in love.
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    Steve, ever heard of the cosmic joke ? You ask, where were these hotties when you sat by yourself ? Kind of like being single. When single, you can't attract any woman for love or money. Start dating a hottie and women are beating down your door begging for a date with you.
  • sanitago
    13 years ago
    here's the logic of it all: dancer sees other dancer hanging out with a guy for long period of time. this dance thinks "Aha! He's got MONEY!!!". so when your 'fav' leaves, the other dancer pounces, hoping to separate you from a few of the $$$ you were (in her mind) planning on dropping on 'fav'. it's all about who can collect the most coin at the end of the night in their minds.
  • ILiveAtStripClubs
    13 years ago
    Sanitago hit the nil on the head.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    I'll ditto santiago, and I have had this happen to me recently.
  • dudeanonymous
    13 years ago
    Bingo, santiago. Other dancers see you spending, and probably infer from the time that your fav is spending with you that you aren't an a-hole, and they want some access to your wallet as well.
  • chimark
    13 years ago
    there's no doubt that once you start spending money on someone you really like, other girls are trying to get your hand on your wallet. On the flip side, if you say no to a couple of girls because you are waiting for someone that you like, then the girl you want is always busy with other customers and won't pay any attention to you because she's seen you turn down a few other girls.
  • nengneng
    13 years ago
    I totally agree with chimark!!! As for my ATF, her strategy seems like, since she knows that I am asking her to VIP anyway, she would like to make money from her other regulars who tend to only ask several lap dances because she knows I can wait... This bothers me a little. But my recent strategy is to take some work/reading into the club to make use of those waiting/wasted time.
  • potheadpl
    13 years ago
    Yeah, it's about money. But not always. There are dancers whom I've never spent a dime on who always stop by my table to say hi or chat for a while. The "favorite effect" can equate to them knowing you're a nice guy and not a creep. Sometimes the "favorite effect" can get you laid for free. But it takes a long time to get there. Mostly it's about the money. LOL
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Sheeesh, I always thought they liked my big dick. LOL
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    vm knows a current favorite of mine and also knows one that swooped in when he and i were in a local club. The swooper has now also become a favorite. Main problem, they both work the afternoon shift, but so far I've not run into them both there. Could be interesting when they both are working and I show up.
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    Some strippers will talk to me just because they like my charm and wit and insights about the world in general, and strip club culture in particular. That's pretty rare though, and only with those exceptional strippers who are not stupid, lying, theiving whores.
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    Sharks see meat in the water.
  • gk
    13 years ago
    Agree absolutely. Here's my view of why. Having an ATF means making a commitment, to a certain degree. Making a commitment takes money and a certain amount of character two things that might be missing in whatever relationship dancers maintain in their real life (or don't have). So I think they look at customers who establish an ATF relationship as a cut above. So it's only natural for some of them to want a little of that money or character to rub off on them.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    ATF means commitment? are you serious?
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    gk: "So I think they look at customers who establish an ATF relationship as a cut above." Good God. You are either joking or seriously deluded. Probably they look at them as at minimum a cut below, and more likely flown blow PLs. Strippers will look at this way. Either the customer is married or he is not. If he is married then he either is cheating on his wife, or landed some loser wife who will put up with that sort of thing. If the guy is single, then he get a girlfriend instead of an ATF. That is exactly how strippers think. Either way if you have an ATF you are a PL.
  • baltimoretraveler
    13 years ago
    Steve229: this actually happens a lot in the clubs I go to in Baltimore. I even had one girl text me on my phone while I was sitting with another dancer to ask if she was treating me right,lol. With the way the economy is right now, and fewer guys with $ in the clubs, (at least in B-more) the dancers are more observant about who is spending $ and who isn't.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    balt, I have noticed dancers doing just as you state. In earlier years of my experience (say pre-2000), I rarely got a number or even had dancers that would seek me out in clubs. Now, spend a few dollars, and there are many. I am far from being a big spender, but I also don't mind passing out the bucks for the right woman and service.
  • BaddJack
    13 years ago
    The huge bulge in MY pants is a wad of bills. They ALL want a piece.
  • magicrat
    13 years ago
    In the clubs I frequent, it seems the number of customers is significantly less than a few years ago and the dancers definitely notice who is spending money and who isn't. As others have said, if you're spending they'll be all over you. Based on my recent experiences in strip clubs, I'm moving over to Dougster's line of thinking as it relates to strippers.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion