tuscl

Smooth face without beard, a pro or a con?

As I put in my previous post, I am an Asian, and for Asians, we have more males without beard, and the "hair" (sorry, don't know the correct word here) is only on upper lip and chin, and thus we have a naturally smooth face/cheek.

I have been complimented for smooth face by different dancers many times when they rub their boobs on my face. Thus, this seems to be a pro. But it could also be a con, since it could also be interpreted as lack of masculinity. And this further fulfills the stereotype of Asians (at least east Asians): polite, gentle but not as masculine as other racial groups...

24 comments

• scpatron
    14 years ago
    Just show her/them your big hard cock, that should solve the stereotyping issue.
  • mrhyde35
    14 years ago
    Man as long as you got enough green in your pockets it doesn't matter.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    In my younger days I occasionally grew a beard. When I kissed a girl, I would tell her "Now you know how it feels when I go down on you". Today I can still say that because we are both clean shaven.
  • Realist123
    14 years ago
    Want the truth without any bullshit??

THEY DONT FUCKING CARE!!!

Just give them your money and they will love you forever
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    Like shadow said, I keep clean shaven because as a devotee of DATY, I like her clean shaven.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    I have a current favorite that enjoys rubbing her nipples with and on my beard. No problem with that!
  • nengneng
    14 years ago
    Actually I'm not only talking about dancers here. I'm also trying to infer from them to other women... Well, other women may not easily rub their boobs on my face :)
  • nengneng
    14 years ago
    To shadowcat: women start shaving their private parts only recently??? I thought that was the culture/custom here in the U.S. lasting for generations!
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    nengneng: In strip clubs, it's been a common, if not universal, practice since at least the late 70s, and it's pretty steadily increased to all but universal since then. If surveys are to be believed, it took a bit longer for "civilians" to commonly adopt the practice, and still isn't as common as it is among strippers. Some, by no means all, indications are that the pendulum might be swinging back the other way, at least a little.

Myself, I prefer a bit of thatch. Lends character; the plucked chicken look gets boring after a while.
  • BaddJack
    14 years ago
    GMD: testify, brother.
  • pabloantonio
    14 years ago
    It seems to me that shaving the privates begin in the 90's and by 2000 most girls under the age of 40 were clean shaven more or less. I don't think we will ever return to the days of a full bush. All the girls I am intimate with are clean shaven. It results in great oral sex and fantastic vaginal sex because both of us can see what we are getting. I hope they keep shaving.

Dont worry nengneng, most dancers will appreciate your clean-shaven face as a bonus to all the money they deprive you of.
  • BaddJack
    14 years ago
    Recent grooming habits have almost completely killed off the Pediculosis pubis. I guess I won't be singing that rousing honky-tonk song "I've Got the Crabs" anymore. Anyone under the age of 35 won't know what I am talking about.
  • Rod8432
    14 years ago
    I've over 35, but still had to look up Pediculosis. I wish I hadn't:

Pediculosis: an infestation of lice — blood-feeding ectoparasitic insects.

So, I'll add one more reason I like shaved pussies - no hiding places for lice! Even without that reason, I prefer bald, or nearly bald, pussies for licking/fucking pleasures. Skin-on-skin is immensely preferable to all that hair.
  • Rod8432
    14 years ago
    Meant to add a comment for nengneng regarding his facial hair dilemma. There may be exceptions, but I think most girls like a man's smooth shaven face. It more enjoyable to kiss, never hides wayward bits of food nor smells thereof, and spares her skin and clothes from being chafed like sandpaper. And like a man who's lost most of this hair, it's usually better to go with what you have proudly than attempt a cover up that masks your insecurities. So, since you can't grow much of a beard (and this affects others of us besides Asians), then forget about it, and keep your face as smooth as you want her pussy to be.
  • londonguy
    14 years ago
    nengneng, rub your face with silk or sandpaper/glasspaper, which would you prefer?
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    From the Urban Dictionary 1. neng - The sound that comes from a horny rat. So solly. LOL
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    From the Urban Dictionary 1. neng - The sound that comes from a horny rat. So solly. LOL
  • Prim0
    14 years ago
    I always feel bad for the girls who come in contact with my face! LOL, not ugly, just rough as hell. Sometimes I thing gluing sandpaper to my face would be smoother for them than my freshly shaved cheeks!
  • mmdv26
    14 years ago
    younger guys might never experience the annoyance of getting one stuck between their teeth during DATY....
  • jackslash
    14 years ago
    Real men wear beards, which they use to tickle women in sensitive places. Just a fact.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    There is IS a major difference between beards and stubble.
  • potheadpl
    14 years ago
    I shave my head and face, and the razors I use give me a really close shave. Dancers(and women in general) love it. Facial stubble irritates them.
  • Prim0
    14 years ago
    Pothead...what do you use? I've tried electric shavers and now use the vibrating 5 blade things and they still can't get me "smooth".
  • Rod8432
    14 years ago
    Prim0 - I've used the 5-blade vibrating razor (which is the Gillette Fusion ProGlide Power), but the problem with any blade razor is when shaving WITH the grain (in the direction of hair growth). The razor won't cut the hairs below skin level, and since the hairs are sort of laying down in the direction of the cut, they get lopped off on a tangent or angle, and can raise up easily and with a sharp point when rubbed in the opposite direction, making them particularly prickly on your ATF's fine silk nothings. You could shave AGAINST the grain to partly address this problem, but I always get a rash and nicks/cuts when I do that.

Therefore, the only way I've found to get a really close shave is a 3-part process, which while it sounds like a lot of work, goes by very quickly when you do it daily. And I always shave in the shower. The hairs cut better because they plump up in the steamy water, which makes them easier for the blade/shavers to cut.

A) First, use a good multi-blade manual razor (e.g., Gillette ProGlide or Mach-3) to shave as usual, with the grain. I do this in the shower just using regular soap as a lubricant. This removes most of the coarser hair and is important because the next step involves an electric shaver which doesn't work well on hair any longer than a day's growth.

B) Next, soap your face (or head) again and to go back over it with a wet/dry electric shaver, but this time shaving AGAINST the grain (which you normally do with an electric). The best I've found is Panasonic's ES4026NC (or one in that family of wet/dry curve shavers). The shaver screens push the skin down some so the shaver bar can cut the hair off bluntly (straight across the top, instead of an aingle) and slightly below the skin's surface, which makes the skin smooth to the touch in either direction.

C) After drying off and applying a skin lotion (during which you'll feel some stubble and missed spots), use either the same electric shaver (the one from the shower after shaking off the water, which I do when I'm traveling) or a second dry one (which I use when at home) and do a quick shave again. Because your skin's still smooth from the shower and the lotion, the shaver slides right over your face quickly and gets every last little thing. You'll be a smooth as a stripper's shaved mons pubis when you're done.

Whew - didn't intend to turn this into a treatise. But hey, I hope it's helpful. I know I've tried everything for a smooth shave (except friggin' lasering off my hair, which I've even thought about), and the above process works for me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion