tuscl

Prepare to die...

georgmicrodong
Just a fat, creepy old pervert.
Monday, January 24, 2011 2:21 PM
...laughing, that is. This video is absolutely and completely unsafe for any environment except a soundproof room in a building in the middle of nowhere. You have been warned. I woke the entire family up when I watched this, and I almost didn't get it off the screen soon enough. Oh, and I couldn't get it to work on my phone. [view link]

20 comments

• sanitago
    13 years ago
    yeah, and it doesn't like Linux machines either. oh, well, time to fire up Windoz I guess.
  • Prim0
    13 years ago
    Fucking funny. I don't think I could fuck her...I'd be laughing my balls off the whole time!
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    YUK!
  • pcpunk
    13 years ago
    Its Chloe Camilla if you want to find more of her. She does a lot of stuff for [view link].
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    You might consider that entertainment. Yeah, she's a goofy bitch to put up with that, but there's nothing funny about torture. Just because someone is willing to be tortured doesn't make it right.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    For those who might not appreciate the...setting, the real hilarity starts at about the two minute mark.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    "Just because someone is willing to be tortured doesn't make it right." Yes it does. :)
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Dude, Like gmd, I disagree. As long as they agree, it is their business. Of course there are laws to consider, but I can even disagree with some of those.
  • magicrat
    13 years ago
    It looked to me like she enjoyed it..some people do you know. And I really wouldn't call that torture like in the waterboarding or sticks under the fingernails sense. A lot of people like the bondage, s&m thing, or so I've heard.
  • winorhino
    13 years ago
    I downloaded a couple of clips of her. She is quite enthusiastic.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    magicrat, Not intended as a political statement, but are you saying we torture our soldiers?
  • deogol
    13 years ago
    Some people like homo's sucking each other's dicks, others disdain that but like bondage. If we were all alike, we would be doing it missionary style through a hole in the sheet.
  • TommyMoney
    13 years ago
    Thanks for the link, always wondered whatever happened to Linda Blair.
  • gk
    13 years ago
    I think she tried a little too hard to be noisy, but otherwise enjoyed it.
  • magicrat
    13 years ago
    Clubber, Just a general comment..no political overtones intended. Trying to establish the difference between torture and bondage/s&m..very different things I think.
  • BaddJack
    13 years ago
    I think she used to babysit the neighbor kids next door. I recognize the yelling.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    magicrat, It was to the inclusion of water boarding in your definition of torture that I was referring.
  • magicrat
    13 years ago
    Clubber, To specifically answer your question, no I do not think we torture our soldiers.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    magicrat, Well you say we do. Our soldiers, or at least some, are waterboared during their training. So if you call waterboarding torture, then it follows you think we do torture our soldiers.
  • MisterGuy
    13 years ago
    Under *both* U.S. & International Law, waterboarding is torture, period end of story.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion