tuscl

Nude or Topless

snowtime
Georgia
Tuesday, December 14, 2010 3:42 AM
I just did a quick tally of the top 30 clubs on TUSCL. The results: 18 Nude, 10 Topless, 2 Other. Which do you prefer and why? I generally prefer to go to a nude club but if a topless joint offers more mileage I will choose it. Of my three current favorite clubs, two are topless and one nude. A lot of the nude clubs must be alcohol free which does not bother me. I am there for the girls and usually do not drink the alcohol even if available.

27 comments

• samsung1
    14 years ago
    If it is a high mileage topless club the girls are usually pretty cool about going fully nude with enough privacy. I do not like the alcohol free nude clubs...at least from my experience the girls are too cold and uptight.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    snowtime: I know we share 2 of those clubs. Since I don't drink alcohol, that is not important to me. All 3 of my favorite clubs serve booze. 2 are nude and one topless. The topless club is not nude on stage but when I take my favorites to the back room, it might as well be nude. Nothing is off limits.
  • spudd
    14 years ago
    I don't like nude places for the fact that since they're not going to make money on you drinking alcohol, they usually have a much high cover charge than topless, alcohol-serving place.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    Well, my favorite club at present is nude, but dances are done just topless. Well they are suppose to be, anyway. :) As for which I prefer, nude.
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    I get more bang for my buck in topless clubs, some dancers don't mind that the thong slips aside, down, or down to mid thigh. Nude clubs are more expensive and high milege girls are harder to find.
  • lopaw
    14 years ago
    nude, please!
  • pjsands
    14 years ago
    I really don't see a lot of difference as long as the grindage is there. I'll take a topless with booze over nude with no booze any day.
  • Rod8432
    14 years ago
    Tend to prefer nude clubs, if possible. There's something about those bottoms coming off that makes it for me. That being said though, a good topless club (e.g., Brad's Brass Flamingo) in the absence of anything else, can certainly get the job done. And I'm not a big drinker, but do appreciate a glass of wine or a beer while in a club. But I'd take nudity with no alcohol, over a topless bar with.
  • dw.buck
    14 years ago
    i like the topless ones better girls are friendlier and feel safer than nude. i like the topless ld better dont have to worry about juices and smells (bad smells) from the dancers. i have been to a few nudes but the shows are different on stage the dancers focus on playing with their clit instead of doing a lil grindage on stage.
  • mjx01
    14 years ago
    I perfer nude clubs in general. However, the overall experience of a club depends on other factors such as milage and dancer looks. Being a nude club cancont off set zero milage or just plain ugly.
  • SuperDude
    14 years ago
    Detroit is topless with some high mileage. And across the Detroit River in Windsor, Ontario, Canada it's nude with limited contact and full booze. Something for every taste. I prefer high mileage, so I am buying American these days.
  • mmdv26
    14 years ago
    I like an unobstructed view of where the legs meet the torso.
  • inno123
    14 years ago
    I think you will find that in any particular jurisdiction, if nude clubs are allowed they will be both higher reviewed and more frequently reviewed.
  • txtittyfan
    14 years ago
    I prefer the clubs with the most attractive dancers, and those that serve alcohol. IME that has usually been the topless clubs in my area.
  • MondoGoGo
    14 years ago
    While I'm not into amature gynecological exams I am a big Georgia O'Keeffe fan so nude is still my preference. That criteria aside young, attractive, friendly dancers will win me over regardless of whether they're wearing anything or not. Personally I love the feeling of a scantily clad young lady lounging on my lap toying with my hair while talking to me about random things while my hands roam around her curvaceous body. Make that "her curvaceous nude body", yeah that's better.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    all other factors being equal (mileage-hot dancers) i prefer nude because i want to see everything. but, other than what i used to get in a certain nude club before cameras were installed and security increased a year ago, i've had more fun at bikini/topless clubs.
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    If alcohol is there, nude all the way. In places with no alcohol in the nude clubs, topless.
  • Prim0
    14 years ago
    Whichever one has better prices, mileage, dancers, drinks and parking. LOL It really depends on the club. I've been to a wide range of nude clubs and a wide range of topless clubs. There are some from each list that I prefer. Bikini clubs ar right out though...never had a really good time in one of them.
  • crecat03
    14 years ago
    Whether it is nude or topless in an of itself doesn't matter much to me, but girls in nude clubs tend to be more uptight and more expensive and in many areas are not allowed to have alcohol. So, I tend to think topless places are better. When you go back for a lap dance, it might as well be nude, anyway, most of the time.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    There are nude, topless and bikini clubs in Louisville, and the "fun" factor is independent of that statistic, as far as I can tell. The one that does make a difference is the presence of alcohol; its absence seems to coincide with no mileage, though not as much with no fun. Trixie's is no booze, but there are some fine women dancing there, with some good grindage, even if it's strictly no touch for the custies.
  • Notsosly
    14 years ago
    While I agree that generally, alcohol availability is directly proportional to amount of mileage you can get, San Diego seems the opposite. Here, topless clubs where you can drink alocohol (like Pure Platinum), the mileage is non-existent... but go to a juice bar like Cheetah's or Expose and you will be able to find it fairly easily. Guess it just goes to show how ass-backwards the SC scene in San Diego is. Oh and I prefer nude... especially in south FL where I can find fully nude dancers, full bars, and off-the-charts mileage all in the same club.
  • harrydave
    14 years ago
    I'm with GMD on this. For example, in a so-called bikini bar last night in Columbus OH, the alcohol was flowing and I got numerous discrete invitations to inspect and touch pussy. That sure was a nice bunch of friendly, drunk girls.
  • Cheo_D
    14 years ago
    Another vote for the case-by-case criterion. Hotness of the girls is the deal-breaker, topless 8 who knows her moves is superior to a stumbling 5 buck nekkid. All things being equal then I'd rather see it all. But facts are that was in a "respectable" topless club that I got my highest ever mileage.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    I prefer top-less if they suck my cock. I prefer nude if they let me fuck them.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    I also prefer top-less strippers who take their bottom off.
  • rl27
    14 years ago
    It depends on how hot the dancers look and how good the mileage is. Topless clubs tend to have hotter dancers, but mileage depends more on the area than whether they are topless or nude. The clubs with great mileage it really doesn't matter if it's topless or nude anyway, since the dancers at the good mileage places will usuall flash their pussy if the place is topless only.
  • DandyDan
    14 years ago
    I tend to prefer the topless clubs, but the three I go to most are nude and one of them doesn't even allow two way contact. Of course, mileage all depends on where the club is at more than anything. Sometimes, a club can have mileage, but there is no one who can consistently deliver, which is why one potential favorite club fails, since it's topless. Bikini bars totally fail, but that's perhaps because here in Omaha, the only real place I experienced them, they go out of their way to make sure they suck, like have low mileage and a low class of dancer and high drink prices.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion