tuscl

FIRST IMPRESSION

10inches
Florida
Sunday, November 7, 2010 2:45 PM
What is the first thing that you notice about a stripper? Her face? Her legs? Her butt? I'll have to admit to being a bit of a "male chauvinist pig". as the first thing I notice are her tits. fake or real, i love BIG tits that are full round and firm. she can have a great body but lack of tits is a killer for me. that doesn't mean that i want the flabby butt or spare tire that many big jugg girls have though. slim n stacked is the perfect body. no skinny little a or b cups for me!!

20 comments

• farmerart
    14 years ago
    I'm with you. Natural breasts are the hook that I hang my eyes on. Hands, lips, tongue too if the dancer is cool with it.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    The total package. It's not the individual parts, but how they look together that counts most for me. Bad skin, rolls of fat (if I want to see that, I'll look in the mirror), malodorous emanations and a few other items will turn me off, but short of those, almost anything goes.
  • GSWx4
    14 years ago
    Agree with gmd about the total package. I'm on a quest for absolute perfection and the initial impression of overall physical beauty is most important. After that I actually look at the way she moves - hopefully with style and grace. Next comes the smile and eyes (windows to the soul).
  • EarthQuake365
    14 years ago
    I'm with gmd and gsw. I look for the total package, and more importantly, how she moves it (whether she's walking, dancing, or some other activity). She can be a stone cold Maxim bombshell, but if she can't move, she won't open my wallet.
  • spandexman
    14 years ago
    I usually watch the crowd in the stripclub first. I watch to see who they are looking at and who they are ignoring, especially when I visit for a first time. A goodlooking stripper being ignored is always a bad sign, on the other hand an average looker that seems to be busy, is a good sign.
  • jackslash
    14 years ago
    The first thing I notice about a stripper is her personality. I like a girl who has a sense of humor and who is a good conversationalist. Of course, a big set of jugs doesn't hurt either.
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    First, eyes,-seconds later-personality. I then zero in on medium to small breasts (big ones-turnoff).
  • harrisemerald
    14 years ago
    The first thing I notice is ASS ASS ASS ASS. The second thing I notice is if she's rubbing my cock.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    Step 1) Face=Asian Step 2) Hair=long, silky, jet black. Step 3) Breasts=nice (size not so important) Step 4) Talking=Ability
  • zainjetha
    14 years ago
    NON-LOOKS 1) Her Attitude -This is a key deciding factor. If I sniff anything wrong with this, even the slightest, I politely move on. 2) How Long Till The 'Would You Like A Dance?' -This is a equally important. -Ofcourse, I want her to pretend she likes me, and that she's actually interested in me even though I know she is after the cash full-well. 3) Is she a gold-digger and are her prices consistent with other dancers? LOOKS 1) Her butt -Ofcourse, that's the thing which is going to be of most importance to Mr. Slinky and my Ten Soldiers (fingers) 2) Her face 3) Her boobs
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    Her pussy. I don't pay attention to other details.
  • mmdv26
    14 years ago
    Even at Wal-Mart, the first thing I look at on a girl is her butt.
  • spudd
    14 years ago
    1) Body type - slim or athletic 2) Breast - ample, real 3) Butt - nice and round 4) Race - white or asian 5) little things, like freckles or a nice smile
  • dw.buck
    14 years ago
    harrisemerald got it right... "The first thing I notice is ASS ASS ASS ASS." "The second thing I notice is if she's rubbing" [her ass on my] "my cock." after her ass i like to see if her whole body is together. not to say i havent had any ld from some not put together or better yet cows, but that depended on attitude, convo and milage
  • pabloantonio
    14 years ago
    I agree with 10inches: 1) Breasts = C to DD 2) Body type = Curves 3) Butt = Good 4) Legs = Nice 5) Hair = 1. Black 2. Brunette 3. Blonde 6) Face = Pretty with pretty eyes 7) Personality = We need to click My preferences if I can get them. But sometimes I have to make compromises and go with the best one available.
  • gk
    14 years ago
    Lots of interesting answers on this thread. But getting back to the original question--that is--what is the FIRST thing you notice about a dancer? I'm an ass man, and I like to see how it's packaged, that is, how she dresses. Then she has to pass the face test. All of that constitutes my first impression. But after tht first impression, there are a lot of things that can affect what happens next, and we've discussed them all here before. Now there are many variable, for example: if it's a club where you can observe some of the private dances, I'll notice who gives the most heavy contact dance or who gives the air danes and make decisions based on that.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    gk: My answer stands. The total package *is* the first thing I notice.
  • Prim0
    14 years ago
    I have to go with total package also. A combination of overall looks and body language. I sure do love a good looking woman who knows how to move her body to maximum effect.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    "But getting back to the original question--that is--what is the FIRST thing you notice about a dancer?" FIRST thing is to check if she's wearing a cheerleader outfit or not.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Steve, you have to *check* for that? I'd've thought your brain would automatically filter out non cheerleaders until you'd ascertained that none were in the room... :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion