tuscl

Shower With The strippers!

Monday, October 18, 2010 4:22 PM
so how could you not trust a couple strippers named dynasty and coco? LOL actually imo, this guy got off easy ;) ------------------------------------ Man accuses strippers of theft Filed by Chronicle-Telegram Staff October 18th, 2010 LORAIN — A man who brought two women home ended up with his home bur­glarized. According to Lorain police, the victim said a stripper he knows by the name Dynasty called him Wednesday night and asked him to pick her up at the Giant Eagle in Elyria. When the victim arrived, there was another woman named Coco, also believed to be a stripper, with her. The three returned to the victim's home in the 1000 block of West 19th Street, where they played cards then showered together. The three were in the bedroom when the two women started getting cell phone calls, and they took turns leaving the bedroom. Just before they left, the vic­tim found the back door open and a bottle of alcohol miss­ing. He accused the women of stealing it. An argument ensued, and he brought them back to Elyria. When the victim got home, he found that someone had gotten into his home and stolen five more bottles of booze, along with a plastic water jug containing coins and bills totaling more than $300. Police are investigating.

22 comments

• vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Nothing like another stripper gone bad story to reinforce the bad idea it is to let a stripper in your home. He was lucky it wasn't worse.
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    I'll never understand stories like this. He called the police when he was paying strippers for sex? And why did he bring them home at all, rather than simply getting a cheap room?
  • troop
    14 years ago
    ^ rick, the story doesn't say anything about him paying the strippers for anything.
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    troop, fair enough. I guess the two strippers were there because they loved card games :)
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Hey, everybody knows strippers are hot to trot sluts who will sleep with anybody for free, right? Or is that just me?
  • inno123
    14 years ago
    They 'played cards' in his bedroom and then showered together. That must have been one intense poker game to need to shower afterward.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    LOL, you guys are adding all kinds of assumptions and embellishments to this story. whatever, have it your way.
  • txtittyfan
    14 years ago
    Even after a shower, they couldn't make a clean getaway.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Of course we're making assumptions, troop. Yes, it's entirely possible that these two women came to his house to play cards and get clean, with no other motivation than to have fun with a friend. Possible. It ain't the way I'd bet, irrespective of what the official police report says. At the moment, they're taking the guy at his word, which they're more or less required to do until evidence to the contrary turns up.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    yes they are taking the guy at his word and more may come up. and i don't figure that they were there to play cards, but i've fucked strippers for free at times (and no i'm not some super stud that's getting laid all the time) and i know others that have too. i guess some have got so used to paying that they think that it's the only way that it's done. and @ tx.. good one! ;)
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    2 words come to mind. Dumb & Shit.
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    troop is right, he got off lucky. Still, it would be wise for him to step up his home security-change locks, install alarm system, or change code-motion sensors, etc.
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    Do these guys live on the same planet that I inhabit??
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    $300 in booze ? how do we know they stole it or drank the evidence
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Ohio strip clubs are so weird....
  • mmdv26
    14 years ago
    Fool in possession of a dick...
  • troop
    14 years ago
    i was in a cleveland club earlier tonight. the dj anounces the next dancer.. dynasty. i wondered if it was the same dynasty as the one in the news story. btw, the last time i was in the same club i remember a dancer named coco coming up and talking to me before i left. i wouldn't spend money on either one of them but even though they are fairly common names i have to wonder if these are the same "card playing" strippers.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    it just hit me, maybe they really were playing cards.... strip poker LOL
  • troop
    14 years ago
    same incident, different newspaper, and a different amount listed as stolen.. oh well. ---------------------------------- .News > Man says two strippers stole money from him Published: Tuesday, October 19, 2010 LORAIN — A Lorain man says two strippers stole $1,200 and six bottles of alcohol from his West 19th street home, according to a Lorain Police report. A female stripper, known as Dynasty, called the Lorain man Oct. 14 and asked him to pick her up from an Elyria grocery store. When the man arrived, Dynasty was with her friend, known as Coco, also a stripper. The man told police he took the strippers back to his home and the three played cards and took a shower together. After the shower, the three went to the man’s bedroom — Dynasty and Coco took turns leaving the room to answer phone calls. Before the women left the man’s home, he noticed his back door was unlocked and open. The man then noticed a bottle of alcohol was missing and accused the women of taking it, according to the report. The man took the women back to the grocery store. When he got home, he noticed five other bottles of alcohol, a plastic water jug filled coins/change and $300 in cash were all missing. The man told police the only person who knows about the coins is another woman who used to be a stripper and knows both Dynasty and Coco, according to the report.
  • gk
    14 years ago
    Hmm. SWQith no disrespect ;intended on anayolne's part, there are some dancers we might call dumb. And I'm sure there are many customers dancers call dumb. Based on these stories, there seems to have been a meeting of the minds.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    or a dick in possession of a fool.
  • dw.buck
    14 years ago
    well he should have taken him to a hotel or a drop apt., damn anything but letting someone you really dont know in your real house
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion