tuscl

Consequences Of Being Drunk In SCs

Thursday, October 7, 2010 7:53 PM
This has been on my mind since my trip in July through the US Midwest. At one boring rural SC in Wisconsin I got spectacularly drunk and lost complete control of my exchequer. I became infatuated with a hot waitress and started stuffing her bra with tips. She did have gorgeous breasts! Knowing a good thing when it happens, this young beauty seemed to walk by me every 5 minutes thereafter. When sober the next morning I was appalled at what I had spent the previous night. It was in the high four figures!! At a lame club!! For no sex!! Anybody else have a similar folly to report?

30 comments

• troop
    14 years ago
    nope! i try to remain in control when strip clubbing which means that i do not get drunk, or try not to anyway.. lol art, high 4 figures? WOW! i wish i had the luxury of being able to waste that kind of cash.
  • magicrat
    14 years ago
    troop, That's not so hard to do. You are counting the digits to the right of the decimal aren't you?
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    I wonder if, for that kind of money, they'd shut H8S for a "private party"?!? That may well be more than the entire evening shift brings in!
  • sinclair
    14 years ago
    Wow! I've never gone into a club with more than a grand.
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    Drop mucho money in a club ? No. However, once while drunk I challenged two Offensive linemen from Texas A & M to fight (they took pity on me).
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    I avoid alcohol for health reasons so this is a moot issue. Dancers love it when guys drink bc it loosens the wallet.
  • Otto22
    14 years ago
    Never bring a knife to a gunfight and never bring more money to a SC than you expect to spend.
  • LeeH
    14 years ago
    Was at a club once and there were two guys there that were VERY shit-faced and VERY annoying. They finally got up to leave (yay). One guy got up, took two steps, staggered back, and did a face-plant right in his friend's lap. Took him a few seconds to extricate himself, too. (Either that, or he was enjoying it.)
  • LeeH
    14 years ago
    Otto, that's not "knife to a gun fight" -- bringing excess money to a SC is "wiffle ball bat to a nuclear war". ;-)
  • LeeH
    14 years ago
    Dudester: "(they took pity on me)" As evidenced by the fact that you're still here. ;-)
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    I admit to being an idiot bringing that amount of cash with me to a SC. Believe me, I HAVE LEARNED!!! The one excuse I offer is this: being a Canadian and accustomed to multi-coloured paper currency, I confused franklins for washingtons in the drunken stupor of that unfortunate night. And, magicrat, I fervently wish to this day that two of the digits had been to the right of the decimal!!
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    She probably would have married you that night...
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I have done champagne rooms before...big waste of money and I doubt I would ever do it sober
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    Right at $700 was my high, and yes I was not in total control of my faculties. However, there was more than just bra stuffing involved.
  • pabloantonio
    14 years ago
    Art: I'm sorry you dropped so much money. Come to Texas and with 1/3 that amount or less you can pretty much have your pick of the best for the whole night. Or take us all to Adelita's in Tiajuana, México and we will rent the whole place for the night, girls included. (Let's see, now where did I put my passport?) LOL
  • bumrubber
    14 years ago
    Not counting taking real life girlfriends to nice hotels, I've never spent more than a couple of hundred bucks on any night out. SCs have gone above half that only a couple of times. I'm wary of getting drunk in SCs, but mostly because of the possibility of fights breaking out, etc.
  • RocStarsky
    14 years ago
    Consequences of being drunk in SCs is much more than just giving away your money...
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    I dropped 2 grand one weekend on a couple of girls, but that's the most I've managed to part with at one time. But I got my money's worth. :)
  • txtittyfan
    14 years ago
    If you are going to get drunk, a strip club is as good a place as any.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Farmerart, at least you paid with CASH. I read one story about a guy blowing $241,000 using his credit card. He lost his CEO job over it and eventually settled in court (i'm sure he had to spend thousands more on legal support). Not sure what the settlement was for, but still terrible waste of his time and money...
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    [view link] $241,000 stripclub tab finally settled Infamous New York stripclub 'Scores' says a lawsuit stemming from the huge bill a former telecom exec racked up there has been resolved. March 8, 2006: 5:56 PM EST NEW YORK (CNN) - The lawsuit over a former communications executive's $241,000 tab racked up at Scores nightclub has been settled, an attorney for Scores said Wednesday. The terms of the settlement involving Scores, American Express, Savvis Inc., and former Savvis chief executive Robert McCormick are confidential, said Donald David, who represented Scores in the settlement talks. "All the parties involved -- except for Savvis -- have agreed to say they resolved the suit 'amicably,'" said David. "Savvis plans to send out a more extensive statement on their own." McCormick, of Clayton, Mo., resigned from Savvis (Research) Communications Corp. after an investigation into the $241,000, which was charged to his corporate American Express card after an alleged wild night at the Manhattan strip club on Oct. 22, 2003. Savvis and McCormick refused to pay. In court documents, McCormick said he spent up to $20,000 at Scores that night. American Express then sued Scores, Savvis and McCormick. The settlement was reached in the past few weeks, David said. American Express said only that all parties resolved their differences.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    I bet Art could rent out H8S for that kind of dough!
  • sharkhunter
    14 years ago
    I sometimes seem to spend more money after drinking more. I don't have a desire to get drunk but drinking a few beers will make me feel better after drinking them and the next day as well. I often like to eat some food and some bottled water as well. If I really did get drunk, I'm afraid I might go off with some strange girl and wake up in her bed. I remember one slightly intoxicated dancer I liked slightly drunk. She was getting very frisky with me.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    Without being drunk (one beer), I did something I've not done before. I was in a club and a dancer I'd not seen in over 6 months came and sat with me. I've known her for at least 6-7 years. She has fought off cancer and other trials and tribulations, and still dances occasionally. She has been a favorite VIP'er for me. We talked about a lot in her life and she mentioned she just wanted to make a Franklin that evening (cell and power bill) before she left for California. As time went on and I was about to leave, i just gave her the money. Not sure why, as I was not and am not expecting anything in return. She thanked me as a friend. I'm not sure why I even did that, as it is out of character for me, other than with my ATF. Perhaps it was just that we have gone beyond a customer/dancer relationship to friends.
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    lol farmer - it happens. Perhaps not to that extreme for most, but overspending is always a risk when drunk in a club. Obviously you were not spending the milk money so I wouldn't worry about it too much. The only bad part about doing that is it can actually hurt, not help, your OTC chances. If she thinks you can milk you ITC then it is highly likely you will not get her out of the club unless you quote her some outrageous additional sum. IME the best way to get the girl out of the club is by NOT making her too fat ITC. I casually let it be known that I am carrying a wad when I am in the club but only spend a couple or few hundred ITC. For the promising prospects I make it clear that the path to obtaining a bigger chunk of the wad lies in visiting me elsewhere. Works in a surprising number of places in this economy ;)
  • kuteechaser
    14 years ago
    I typically bring between one to five hundred dollars(depends on how much I budget) to the strip clubs and this prevents me from overspending. Whatever you bring, know what is in our wallet (100s, 20s, 10s, 5s, 1s)and organize your bills so that similar ones are clustered together. Before you walk in the door mentally remind yourself about how hard you had to work for your money so your stripper(s) is also going to have to earn hers. Pace yourself when drinking. Give your body a chance to process the booze.A nice buzz is fine not drunkeness to where you can't remember what happened. Alcohol blurs judgement so tip 'em one dollar at a time. Make sure you are well hydrated before entering the club and have a glass or two of water before heading home.
  • DandyDan
    14 years ago
    I've never spent near the vicinity of 4 figures in one outing, but there was one time I spent $600 or so on lapdances at the Out House in Lawrence, Kansas and not getting sex in the deal, but that was also my second time there and it was a weekend, my first being a weekday night with not many dancers. Along the lines of the OP, I wasted a lot of tips on this one fat waitress at the Sasnak in Topeka, Kansas. Then again, she let me suck her tits and I even bought a lapdance from her. But I didn't get to bang her in the end.
  • Rufus3Firefly
    14 years ago
    My downfall is the debit card and the ever-present ATM in the club. Usually I enter with about $100 and I like to get additional dances from the dancers I really enjoy. I try to keep it to just a max of a couple of dances but my favorite club typically has 6-8 dancers I really like. Before I know it, I need additional funds because I'm looking at that really sweet dancer with natural breasts and a butt I'd love to kiss.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    Rufus, Likely you'll get "beat up" on here for using a card, but I agree with you. Using a card to get cash is much different than giving it to the club staff for charges. Of course you'll pay a much higher fee to use the card at a club ATM, but then convenience costs! If the fee bothers you, take the cash out before going to a club, and if you don't use it, stop by the bank afterward and deposit the leftover cash. Quite simple.
  • Prim0
    14 years ago
    I'm just not that kind of drunk. Even when I've been blitzed, I didn't really do anything stupid. Everything just gets funnier to me and I'll probably do/say some things that normally wouldn't get past my internal filters. But spending cash stupidly isn't one of them (though some would argue that spending cash on LDs is stupid in the first place :P )
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion