tuscl

OTC offer

10inches
Florida
visited one of my favorite clubs in ATL hooked up with busty ebony babe (my favorite) for VIP. she offered OTC after a few dances. said she did not usually offer but i seemed nice and "her type" of guy. figured "her type" means money "he can afford it". how many of you get this line of BS. of course, she does not do OTC with just anyone.

16 comments

• samsung1
    14 years ago
    haha I have even got that stripper shit with lap dances. "I am the hottest one here and I have enough money so I don't need to do lap dances for the money, I can be selective and I just like to do them with hot guys"
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    10: If I had a penny for every dancer who ever told me some variant of "I don't usually do this, but you're a nice guy..." I'd be a multi-billionaire rivaling Bill Gates.

Ok, maybe that's a teensy bit of an exaggeration, but even so, it's pretty obvious stripper shit. My latest fling made an "I don't do that for everybody" comment a week or so ago. I responded with "Sweetheart, I don't care if you've done every guy that's ever walked through the door, or if I'm the one who popped your cherry. It's what you do for *me* that counts."

She just kind of looked at me for a second with a surprised look on her face. Then we went to the back room and she did for me what doesn't do for just anybody.
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    So I am really not "SPECIAL"?? Another blow to the fragile farmerart ego.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Come to Detroit again, farmerart. I know several women here who can massage your . . . . UMMMM, Ego. LOL Other than that, I'm with george, I wish I had a penny, too, for everytime I got a variant like that. It does massage the ego, but what she does for me is all that really counts.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Could 10inches experience coincide with it being the end of the month??? I.e. rent due on the first?

My guess is the extras will be flowing at H8S today, tomorrow, and the next day.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    I said "I don't do this with just anyone" as my dick slid into her unprotected. She said "I don't either. I don't want to take anything home to my S/O".

Were we both lying?
  • troop
    14 years ago
    seemed nice = sucker!
    most of them don't want nice guys, they're attracted to losers and druggies.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    i should have said.. when it comes to free sex most of them don't want nice guys etc.......
  • gk
    14 years ago
    Yes, we know it's ss, but it's still one of my favorite lines because usually good things are happening.
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    lol - I think many of us have heard this a number of times. I simply put a serious, earnest look on my face and say, in a low voice as I nod, "I understand."

It is funny how many of the girls that do this stuff don't want us to think that this is routine for them, but far be it from me to do anything to make her feel uncomfortable. When it gets to the point that she is saying this, I do everything I can to make her believe that I take it as the gospel ;)
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    Actually, I haven't heard "after a few dances. said she did not usually offer but i seemed nice and "her type" of guy" from a stripper since the mid 90's. Not counting my second ATF, other strippers have been straight up (yes/no) about OTC.
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    Dude, IMHO it happens in areas where ITC and OTC sex is still not as common. If the girl works in a club where every other girl is giving it out I doubt she really cares, but in places where some girls do not give it up she might be concerned about her image.

I have a fav now in a fairly controlled club that I bang about once a week. Once about a month ago she thought I suggested that she was doing this with another guys and she became very offended. I assured her that she misunderstood what I was saying (and she actually did), but that shows you the sensitivity of some girls in this situation. Now she may very well have indeed been doing this with the other guy, but I made sure to assure her that my view of her was that she was Mother Theresa away from me ;)

Silly shit I know, but there it is.
  • mikeya02
    14 years ago
    My fav finally started seeing me otc. Of course I was the only one shes done this with. But some how she knows where resorts and spas are from vegas to palm springs to laguna beach.Always with her sister or parents. No choice but to believe her!
  • lopaw
    14 years ago
    "Of course, she does not do OTC with just anyone"

Just anyone that asks.

• troop
    14 years ago
    ^
    LOL lopaw!
  • ilbbaicnl
    14 years ago
    Probably some truth to it, a guy who was too rough or only bought one or two dances wouldn't get offered OTC.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion