tuscl

DANCER AGE ??

10inches
Florida
how old is to old for dancers? PP in ATL has dancer that claims she is 47 (looks 30) she still draws a lot of lap dance customers, but i would not want some as old as my mother sticking her tits in my face or squezing my pecker!!!

33 comments

• zipman68
    14 years ago
    I like the other end of the age spectrum -- more clubs should be putting up those "now hiring class of 2010" signs. As long as the girls are hot and 18 or above and 30 or below, things are great!
  • Jpac73
    14 years ago
    I think 22 to 28 is a good age range for a dancer. They are not too young & not too old.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    When they look to old, they're too old. My brand new favorite, as of this week, is 35, and doesn't look a day over 25. Don't get me wrong, I generally like early twenties as much as the next pervert, but it's a case by case evaluation for me.
  • DandyDan
    14 years ago
    I don't know, because it depends on each individual dancer. I've seen some who can still bring it in their 40's, while others in their 20's aren't even worth the time of day. Optimally, of course, they should be in their 20's, but as they say, age is only a number.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    There is a dominatrix in columbus that made the news a few years ago and she was in her 50s. Something about a charity exec. stealing money from the charity and spending it on dominatrix sessions. He stole over $100,000 from the charity and spent over $10,000 on the 50 yr old dominatrix.

Typically I find older strippers working at the clubs where they make their money sitting with customers and making commission off the overpriced drinks.
  • clubdude
    14 years ago
    One club in the Detroit area has a 50 year old dancing. If she still looks like she did in her mid 40s (when I saw her),then she's still fine. Although her breast are enhanced. I've meant a few 40+ also that look fine. Then again, I've seen some that really look there age.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Here is the link to the dominatrix's page that I looked up:
    http://www.ladysage.com/

Here is the news story that I looked up:
    Charity Exec Sentenced In Dominatrix Scam
    May 3, 2006
    A charity foundation's former accountant, who admitted embezzling heart disease research funds that he used to pay an Ohio dominatrix to beat him, was sentenced Tuesday to two to six years in prison.

Abraham Alexander, 45, of East Meadow, N.Y., pleaded guilty to grand larceny in March. Alexander admitted he stole $237,162 from the Cardiovascular Research Foundation between Nov. 2, 2003, and April 20, 2005.

New York Supreme Court Justice Renee White said if Alexander made a timely repayment of at least 50 percent of the money he stole, she would reduce his prison sentence to one to three years.

Alexander has been jailed without bail since he was arrested in November. Prosecutors said he used at least $11,000 of the money he stole to pay Through the Looking Glass, an online company run by Columbus-based dominatrix Lady Sage.

Alexander's lawyer, Herschel Katz, said when his client pleaded guilty that Alexander would raise as much of the money as possible by selling his interest in the Long Island house where he lives with his wife, who is divorcing him, and his two children.

The Web site of the dominatrix features numerous photographs of the 43-year-old pain professional in a leather, metal-studded thong and bra, high-heeled lace-up boots, a leather dress and in what appears to be a red latex rubber evening dress. It says she charges $250 an hour and declares: "Professional domination sessions are about good people having great fun."
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Jenna Jameson is 36 years old and she is heavily advertised by Diamond's Cabaret as their June feature dancer.
  • scatterbrain
    14 years ago
    Maybe our friend judyjudy has a perspective on this? But she hasn't been seen or heard of in several weeks (last post- 5/10/10), so maybe not.
  • sinclair
    14 years ago
    If they are smoking hot like judyjudy, I could care less.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Scatterbrain, your tin foil hat is showing.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Judy is around guys, she's on vacation.
  • lopaw
    14 years ago
    I really don't care about a dancers biological age. As long as she has everything I'm looking for, I'll spend $$$ on her.
  • potheadpl
    14 years ago
    There's not really any set age for retirement. It's, as others have stated, about the appearance of the dancer. Would I turn down a dance from Demi Moore? Of course not.

That being said, I don't see many dancers who've taken care of themselves obsessively enough to still look HOT after 40. Most dancers I see get fat and sloppy around 30. Too much drinking, drugs, and smoking take their toll.
  • LeeH
    14 years ago
    As someone who is 43, I'll hold my tongue over a fellow Atlantan that thinks that 47 is too old. ;-)

Seriously, though, I generally actually prefer older dancers. Now granted, they probably shouldn't look like the average 47-year-old out there. But many younger dancers are either total ROBs to old farts like me, or are just bitches in general.

And then there's the exception to the rule -- my ATF was born my junior year of college. ;-)
  • LeeH
    14 years ago
    "bitches in general" to old farts like me, that is
  • SuperDude
    14 years ago
    Former ATF, a real hottie, was a 47 year old grandmother, looked 25.
  • ilbbaicnl
    14 years ago
    The idea is to pick the dancers you like with your little head, while making sure your big head stays in control of the wallet. Your little head cannot count so age is not an issue.

If you're embarrassed by your attraction to a non-barbie, well, there's no answer to that issue that's right for everyone. But you never know, it's possible you might enjoy the company of that non-barbie more than the people who would think less of you for having the hots for her.
  • montanatx
    14 years ago
    I am 48, still dancing and better than 5/6 of the dancers in my club, but my hooters are not HUGE and no kids. There's the breaks you get as a dancer like me. Rare, but exceptional Still LOVE my job after 25 years (amazing to even me). Just my two cents there..Montana & Ricks Cabaret in Austin (Round Rock), TX, Exit 250.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    nice advertisement, montanatx, if I make it back down to Texas(damn, your state is big)LOL. I'll stop in. Personally, I like the person, age is a relative thing. If I'm attracted to someone, I really don't care what age they are.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    10inches - you've never gone cougar?
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    montanatx,

Sounds like I wasted my 3 weeks in Austin at the "Yellow Rose" and "XTC Cabaret"! I went to Round Rock, but only to the Harley dealership. Perhaps my next trip out.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    At my favorite club there is a dancer that is reported to be 50. From a distance she looks like one of those feature dancers. Blond with fake tits, etc. Up close you can see the lines in her face. I hear that she does a good dance but her looks are a turn off for me. I do have several favorites that are in their early 30's. They look great. Even with a couple of kids. Cut off point for me is usually around 36 but some 20 year olds look like they are 50.
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    The oldest I have seen was 51.

My preference is 26-35.
  • sanitago
    14 years ago
    the club I go to has a fairly wide range of ages as far as dancers go. some of the ones who are still in their twenties should probably not be dancing anywhere (one of them has a serious gut, and it has nothing at all to do with whether she's had a kid or not). then again, there's one who I'm pretty sure is past 40, and when she walks through the room, every guy's eyes follow her, very HOT! so I guess it's a case of what the woman looks like, and not how old she is.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    Dancer's age is simple, either add 10 or subtract 3:
    * if she says a number greater than 25 add 10
    * if she says a number less than 22 subtract 3
  • judyjudy
    14 years ago
    As long as you still have the looks and the willing attitude, I think you should still have a chance to be successful regardless of your age. Due to my vintage i take certain precautions in how i dress and so forth.

This is all about fantasy...and I have had a few guys who like to call me mommy.......lol.

It's all good with me!!!!
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    MOMMY!!!!! LOL
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    jj,

A my age, Mommy would never work, but I could be Daddy!
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    Gotta say that late 20s and early 30s is the best fit for me. The girls under 25 tend to be dumb "wanna dance" harpies destined for burnout. If she is older than 35 and she looks anything close to her age then I can usually get better at home. I like them young enough to look young but old enough to have a little savvy.
  • bumrubber
    14 years ago
    Mid-late 20s, probably. Younger are usually witless and boring, older are usually jaded hoes who aren't too bright either and haven't found a better line of work. Sweeping generalization of course, but my faves have all been 24-30ish.

• troop
    14 years ago
    i know a 41 year old lady that has been dancing for many years but she's the exception. she's slim and petite and her body is natural and tight. matter of fact she's in better shape than alot of dancers that i've seen that are half her age.
    even though she hijacks me every time she sees me i still prefer the early to mid twenties girls, but they have to be in good shape or i'm not interested regardless of their age.
    condition is more important than age.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion