tuscl

Anyone ever considered inviting a dancer over to your house?

Would you consider letting a dancer visit you at your house (if you're single)? I'm wondering about pros and cons.

31 comments

• wallanon
    14 years ago
    Not really. You can do a meal without her knowing where you live.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    I've had my ATF with my family and friends many times. No one but the two of us know that part of our lives.

• lopaw
    14 years ago
    I did it once, for platonic reasons - I was helping her find an apartment in my neighborhood. Looking back it was very risky in terms of my SO finding out. I don't think I will ever do that again.
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    A friend of mine, M who is 71, invites them over to his house all the time for sex. He has had them steal his daughters cell phone (and then ransom it back), a currency collection was stolen, a credit card was stolen, one stripper called the cops on him, and a backpage call girl thew a scizo fit.

I meet them in motels and use a stage name along with SC related business card. The advantage of inviting them over is no paying motel and sometimes they will stay with you bc they need a place to stay. However they attract all kinda undesireable bums like a Jovian Planet captures moonlets. Having these people know where you live is not a comforting thought.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Didn't Dick Johnson relay a similar tale only to tell us all later his beloved dog is no more?
  • sharkhunter
    14 years ago
    A dancer suggested the idea to me.
  • sharkhunter
    14 years ago
    She didn't give a reason except that she may not live that far away. She mentioned something about going out to eat sometime.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    never do it! she or her boyfriend will rob you. What are you going to do, call the cops because a prostitute tried to rob you? you are just as guilty
  • bigdude012
    14 years ago
    no chance in hell. perfect way to get robbed or lord knows what else. I've never done OTC but the consensus seems to be get a cheap motel room.
  • SuperDude
    14 years ago
    One time and never again. I went out to the local carry-out for some late eats. When I got back she had a large plastic garbage bag filled with all of the things she needed me to give her--kitchen utensils, toilet paper, paper towels, sugar, pasta, etc. I let her help herself since I had just bought a lot in bulk. Took her home and that was the end. It seemed to me that she thought there was nothing wrong with going through my place looking for items she could use, packing them up and then asking me if she could take them home with her. I had had too much to drink and wasn't up for the fight. I had just enough focus to get her home.
  • RoyBatty
    14 years ago
    Haha superdude that is funny to read. Maybe it wasn't so funny at the time, though!

I would think meeting a dancer in a restaurant somewhere should be fine, unless maybe it's a restaurant in a high-crime area, and there are an extra set of mystery headlights following you there from the club.
  • 10inches
    14 years ago
    HELL NO !!!!Just watch "Risky Business " with Tom Cruise for possibilities
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    To use your favorite analogy, that would be like bringing a baby shark home, putting it in your aquarium, and then wondering, "Hey, where did all my fish go?"
  • txtittyfan
    14 years ago
    When I lived in AZ I did on several occasions. They would come over to hang by the pool and we would have good times. It all depends I guess on the dancers you meet. In AZ quite a few are hot and honest and a lot of fun.
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    OTC Gal came over to my place after we had been together three months (I knew her two years prior to that) and the three months were after she had met my entire family. The only incident was that she obtained enough info about me to have her "friend" at my bank worm her way into my checking account. I caught it early and minimized the damage.
  • RoyBatty
    14 years ago
    Wow dudester that is bad, glad you caught it though.
  • zipman68
    14 years ago
    C'mon SuperDude, surely there is an amount of alcohol that would make you repeat! Great story.

Joking aside, it would depend on the stripper. 99% of the time, the sane answer is NO.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    Yes if the stripper is wearing a mask as well as carrying a gun and santa sack, the answer shjuld always be no.
  • SuperDude
    14 years ago
    So, whether they might go through your cupboards or your checking account, the answer is HELL NO!
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    But in fairness, don't let ANY woman near the checkbook!
  • sharkhunter
    14 years ago
    That's a lot of good points. I already deterred her from that thought since I mentioned my house is a wreck. I believe she lives farther away than she believes or that she made it sound like. I never gave much thought about someone stealing something unless you left them at your house alone which I would never do unless I thought I knew them pretty well. Of course the dancer doesn't really know me either so she doesn't know if I'm lying either. Her cell number matched up to the general location she said she was from. I did not want to pay anything to find out more information. I suspect the name she gave was false. She told me up front everyone believes it's a fake name. If it's not fake, I believe she had goofy parents but I didn't want to talk about that. Some people do give their kids unusual names. Thanks for the responses.
  • sharkhunter
    14 years ago
    Talking about a baby shark, my younger brother once experimented with some fish. He bought this one aggressive fish. Suddenly a lot of his fish disappeared. This fish he added was only about 2 inches long. I swear it looked like it would eat your finger if you stuck it in the water. It was not a piranha but it made me think of it. I understand something can look innocent and harmless but you never know.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Only one time did I let a dancer come over to my place, and everything was fine. Too bad, the general consensus, which I agree with is DON'T DO IT!! My friend was shacked up with some old rich dude, so she wasn't really hurting for money. We liked each other and had a good time.
  • luckyone
    14 years ago
    Had one ask me last year if she could just "stay over" for the night and she would leave in the morning. Think she was having some rough financial times. Even though I liked her and trusted her more than most, I still said no. Though the follow-up that she probably would have "raped me" anyway did make me think. I'd say no.
  • jabthehut
    14 years ago
    One comes over every couple of weeks for the weekend. Another comes over a couple of times a week for a few hours. I am always with them except sometimes when they go to the bathroom.
    I have been to their houses as well as there father's. Pretty interesting that dad appears to have no problem with me seeing them - they are younger than my daughters.
    One time while at one's house she had friends over to try on some pants she was giving away. I was laying on the bed with her while her friends tried on the pants at the end of the bed. Really loved it 'cause they weren't wearing underwear. I even gave one a 20 to show me her tits - neither were strippers.
  • Dain
    14 years ago
    Sure, I've asked dancers to my house! They come for masturbating together. A couple of times, however, a dancer just wanted to f--- so badly that she just sat on my big thang, at no extra charge. Try it.
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    I think that there are enough bad stories here to make the answer obvious - HELL NO.

A cheap motel room somewhere is your best option, but even then don't let her stay after you're done. Some of these girls will take anything not nailed down and you could be on the hook for the charges.
  • Yoda
    14 years ago
    Actually, one just left....
  • wallanon
    14 years ago
    Good for you. Keep up the good luck.
  • gk
    14 years ago
    My two buddies and I had two dancers over to one of our houses for a party. We knew them well enough to take the chance. As long as it's not a free for all, this can be managed safely. We had no problems and are doing it again.

But you might want to do some vetting first. For example, if this is for partying with sex, you might want to set up something first at another venue to see if she/they deliver and how she/they act.

Another thing, you can devise waysa to manage and regulate things. For example, your location and how to get to your house--you meet her somewhere and then take her there rather than give her directions, perhaps by a circuitous route if you're cautious (we didn't do that). And unless you'rer making arrangements for a sleepover, have timelimits so things will come to a close at a given hour.
  • sharkhunter
    14 years ago
    She said she was going to call on Friday. I thought she would probably call when I wasn't home if she did call. To my surprise my phone rang after 1 AM tonight and I wondered who in the world could be calling me at this hour. I was afraid it could a relative asking for help. I heard a bunch of noise in the background and suspected the dancer I gave my number to. It was. She asked if I wanted to come over to the club. Tonight. I never did tell her I have to go to work in the morning or that I work the day shift. I visited the club late last time. I'll see her if she's there when I typically visit. She was impressed I remembered her name. It was one of the weirdest supposedly real names I ever heard. I still don't think it's her real name. I'm not in any hurry to meet up with her. I was just happy to find a good looking dancer to get dances from last time. Many dancers in clubs don't really look that great to me anymore.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion