Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Smash or Pass?

CJKent_band

The truth hurts, but if you accept it, it will set you free

1 mo ago · 1 min read

I like her hair, her smile a her dress.

:D

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•

$ $ $ ' ✓✓✓ I like her : ✓ I would for sure meet up with her

Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•

🤓__~ smoke it hot with yo girl edits ~ ✓ 🔺 I like photo edits, bring love, character, fantasy, creativeness, laughter, & ideas for being fun, show her you care, All Of CJKent girls look wonderful ~~~

Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•
Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•
Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•
Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•
Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•
Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•
Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•
Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•
Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

Reminds a lot of what one coworker said when a woman we worked with stopped by before going out to a party: "Looks like she threw a dress on -- and missed."

But this one didn't miss by enough, damn it all anyway.

But gotta like that smile, especially when she looks like she's about to have a Marilyn Monroe moment. Yeah, that's a smash.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement