tuscl

yes or no?

10inches
Florida
we've all heard the old saying "pussy is pussy, it's all pink on the inside" or "a band bj is better than no bj". in discussion with friends then other night, we started talking about whether or not we had turned down a chance for sex with a woman for any reason other than hygiene. i will admit that since my college days (i would hump anything witha vagina) i have gotten more picky and actually turned down a piece of tail now and then (not my type, to whiny, excess tattos etc.) anybody else admit to this are you guys all horny doggs!!.

21 comments

• wallanon
    15 years ago
    Yes. Strings can be a pain. I'd wager that's why some guys end up starting the hobby in the first place.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago

I hope the band is at least an all girl band! :)

Yes, I turned down a woman hitchhiker some years ago, She needed "rent" money. I just gave her a ride home and she invited me in. "Felt" to much like a setup to me.
  • SuperDude
    15 years ago
    With the decline of manners, we have the decline of seduction and flirting. The modern woman is almost as brash and vulgar as guys were (and still are) 40 years ago. Above a certain age--and I'm in that group--an easy fuck from an average looking woman is not worth the pain in STD, midnight "rescue me" phone calls, angry husbands or SOs and the constant begging for money. Once they give you some, they think they own you and you owe them. My age is telling because I walk away from a lot of stuff because the conversation tells me that the attached costs are more than I'm willing to spend. If I hit that rare combination of looks and sanity, I might change my mind, but I have become highly selective for my own safety.
  • winorhino
    15 years ago
    I am walking the same path as SuperDude. Easy ain't easy when it's crazy.
  • Dudester
    15 years ago
    Ditto Superdude
  • catman988
    15 years ago
    I think that superdude has it correctly, except that you have to make an on tbe spot determination of the of the lady in queston. It takes experience and understanding of the situation.
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    Back when I was at PSU, I remember turning a busty girl from one of my Physical Ed. classes at a college party down...I think it was because she seemed too slutty & aggressive, which was probably a mistake on my part...lol...

I also remember turning down a depressed, clingy, drunk, busty female friend at a Xmas party not that many years ago because I had a gf at the time. She sounded like wild one too..."Are you going to take me home & fuck me? I can call you daddy while you do it if you want..."...LOL!
  • gk
    15 years ago
    I look for MTD, mentally transmitted disease. In other words, make sure she not a psycho bitch in disguise. In fact, my MTD alarm just went off the last couple weeks when I started getting to know a blonde dancer who had always caught my eye because she had a good, observable work ethic, if you get my drift. Turned out to be overbearing, obnoxious, too desparate, too clingy-- wants to go out, invites me over this Sunday (today!). Ding-ding-ding!
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    "invites me over this Sunday (today!)"

gk, what's the big deal with her inviting you over today...oh, wait, now I get it. On the plus side, you still have time to pick up a card and candy - hey, I think CVS has their V-day stuff half off already.
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    Strippers are all insane. There are no exceptions.
  • potheadpl
    15 years ago
    I'm picky. No fatties, no uglies. Have I turned down sex? Yeah, for some odd reasons. I told a girl no once because she was WAY drunk and I didn't want to deal with the repercussions when she sobered up. She was cute, too, but I don't want a rape charge.
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    Whatever happened to jablake? Didn't he used to tell the story that some stripper kept wanting to have sex with for free, but he insisted on paying, so they couldn't come to an agreement.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    I sometimes don't like getting head from a dancer with a tongue ring. Sometimes I think my dick will get caught or cut by it. However, the main purpose of some dancers getting a tongue ring is because they want to give that extra stimulation when giving head.
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    There are no general types of dancers I pass up. I even took on the one lady at my favorite club who is way too old to be dancing. It's disgusting in retrospect, but it happened. The one kind of dancer I pass on for sure is one who is too high or drunk. I worry about a court summons happening.
  • gk
    15 years ago
    Steve, I was just emphasizing the immediacy of it, not V-Day. But maybe that's what was on her mind. She strikes me as too lonely along with being too needy (the latter being common).
  • gk
    15 years ago
    DandyDan, yes, too high is another one. Not just for fear of a court summons, but also about whether she will even come out of it completely, especially if there's alcohol on the side.
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    "too lonely along with being too needy"

Yeah, I'm like a magnet for that type of dancer...

(hey, that reminds me of a song, lol)
  • reno66
    15 years ago
    It is difficult to decide what club to go to in my area. Severl of them have dropped in the ratings and my close.. Does anyone have any ideas on how to pick out a good dancer who will give you a good grind in the back.. I appreciate any ideas or methods that have been successful.. I find I do worse in the all nude clubs
  • CTQWERTY
    15 years ago
    Reno, ask for a sample.
  • SnakePlissken
    15 years ago
    Steve, GK, what you were saying reminds me of me sometimes.

The Onion had an article about that sort of thing.

http://www.theonion.com/content/node/341…
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    Snake - Funny stuff there, and oh, so true.

"sexy young nutcase looking for some hot dysfunctional action" aka my dream girl

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion