tuscl

The L Word

To those with a regular ATF, or have known their ATF a while. Have you ever used the L word, or has she?

Did you mean it when you said it?

27 comments

• wallanon
    15 years ago
    Lower?
    Louder?
    Later?
  • DickJohnson
    15 years ago
    lesbian?
    lipitor?
    lardass?
  • Dudester
    15 years ago
    Love
  • scatterbrain
    15 years ago
    Libido?
    Lick?
    Lie?
  • londonguy
    15 years ago
    Lacitate?
  • DoctorDarby
    15 years ago
    Must stand for "Lia", since her picture is, like, GIGANTIC! She is (or was) a famous NN-JB model not long ago. She grew up real purty.
  • Dudester
    15 years ago
    purty?

She's a Goddess. Worship her.
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    The word "lust" has come up, and yes, I meant it.
  • potheadpl
    15 years ago
    Hmm. Ever say "love" to a stripper? No. Catch myself getting a little to attached/involved? Absolutely. Once you've spent a lot of intimate time, gone on dates, and socialized OTC, the lines blur.

When it comes down to it, I suppose a stripper will always be a stripper. Am I the kind of guy who would be fine with dating an active stripper? Years ago, definitely not. I did it and her job bothered me, even though I met her at the club. Now, I think I could do it. I'm much less moralistic now. LOL!
  • MajorBoobage
    15 years ago
    When I say "love" to a stripper, it's usually in the context of a really filthy daddy-daughter fantasy that we're playing out.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    I can't help but to think of tpain's song "i'm in luv with a stripper"
  • georgmicrodong
    15 years ago
    One did say it once, after I gave her a monetary Christmas present. She didn't mean it, and I didn't assume she did.
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    If you are in love with a stripper, you need help.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    Yes, we both have, but it is qualified.
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    Yes (to very few who aren't stupid, lying, thieving whores) but there are different levels of love.
  • neoguy
    15 years ago
    No, but I think she knows it. But I am not foolish enough to say it AND think it would matter that much to her.
  • Willy_Wonka
    15 years ago
    You are in for some misery and humiliation if you fall for that.
  • gk
    15 years ago
    Yes, I'm in lust with a stripper.

Told one I loved her once and she told me that would cost me $10,000.
    Lust is cheaper.

Told another one I loved her but when she got really drunk she said something about bankrupting me.
    Lust is safer for the long term investor.

So stick to fun "LUV" because real love and stripper shit don't go together.

Can you love a stripper? Yes.
    Do you REALLY love a stripper? Probably no.
    Does she love you? Probably no.
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    "lookin' for love in all the wrong places"
  • SuperDude
    15 years ago
    Strippers fake it--affection--for a living. You're going to give your heart to someone who laughs at you while taking your hard earned money?
  • Player11
    15 years ago
    Being in love with a stripper is a fools errand. Even if you are seeing her otc.
  • how
    15 years ago
    I've heard it from dancers, and given a "love you too." But outside in "the real world," never in their clubs...
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    Well, call me the utiimate pl. I sent her flowers today by AFD The card was signed by me. With love. After 6 years,all of our correspondencesaends this way.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    Interesting point shadowcat, last valentines day I saw at least 4 bouquets of flowers at the end of the bar at one local club.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    Interesting point shadowcat, last valentines day I saw at least 4 bouquets of flowers at the end of the bar at one local club.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    gatorfan, I just got an email. The flowers have already been delivered to her house.
  • Player11
    15 years ago
    Strippers dream about a RIL with them. But its not really about love from their point of view, its about draining your wallet.

If your want to use the L word with them go ahead. But remember, their heart belongs to the man that fathered their children even if he is a bum. If they use it with you, play the game, but realize they are attempting to manipulate you.

What matters to me is POP ant the gals performance in bed. As far as their drama, their problems are theirs, not mine.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion