tuscl

SC and Coffee

Drinking my morning coffee, I wonder if anyone else has tried to get coffee in an SC and if so, if they have been successful.

14 comments

• rob0411
    15 years ago
    I've been in two clubs where I've had a cup of coffee. Both times they said they would make some for me so it took awhile. Prices have been from $4 to "on the house".
  • Philip A. Stein
    15 years ago
    I get this mental image of a hip flask with scalding hot coffee being dropped into a boot and carried into to the club.
  • gk
    15 years ago
    Sure, most of my favorite clubs always have doffee made. It's usually free if I know the bartender. But some new bartenders or others I don't know have charged me once in a while.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    I know kahoot's has been nice about serving coffee but I do not know about the other clubs.
    One time I was brining in a coffee into a strip club and the door girl told me she had to throw it away because no drinks allowed to enter. I thought this was rather strange considering it was just coffee not alcohol. It probably has something to do with maximizing profits, which is one of the reasons why kahoot's is no longer listed as a top 100 tuscl club.
  • potheadpl
    15 years ago
    Oh sure. I've usually been given the coffee for free. I'll drink earlier in the evening and tell them I need to sober up. It was easier to get coffee for free before Red Bull became ubiquitous.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    My bartender has given me coffee from the back, in the past, but it is not served to the general population.
  • lopaw
    15 years ago
    I always get a cup o' joe at my fave clubs. I never realized that it was such a rarity in other places.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    I find coffee readiavailable.
  • vincemichaels
    15 years ago
    In a fair amount of Detroit clubs it is available, though I stick to beer
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    I know most clubs have coffee, especially for the dancers. You just have to ask. It usually doesn't cost anything, but I will tip.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    The starbucks across the street from Target on Olentangy rd. around the lennox station in Columbus used to be a nude club. It got burned down to the ground and then rebuilt as a starbucks and tanning salon.
    here is the news story from 2005
    http://columbus.bizjournals.com/columbus…
  • Player11
    15 years ago
    I have never asked for coffee in a SC, but I usually do drink coffee before meeting a gal at a motel for a session.
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    Sam,
    Have you seen Mike Judge's satire "Idiocracy'? In the future, Starbucks "Exotic Coffee for Men" offers something extra with your latte.

Joe: Man, I could really go for a Starbucks, you know.
    Frito: Yeah, we'll I really don't think we have time for a hand job, Joe.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    Steve, no I have not seen that before. I am looking it up on netflix right now though. I was a fan of Mike Judge when he did the beavis&butthead and office space stuff.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion