tuscl

a little insight into the downside of strip clubs and former strippers

Sunday, January 3, 2010 10:44 PM
For starters, I know none if y'all ever think about this. You simply go through life living for the moment...having your fun at the expense of others...and never thinking about reality. See, a strip club is not reality. That's news to some of you. I'm not gonna take a moral argument and start in on things like the fact that these girls that youi use for sexual pleasure are actually human. They are moms, daughters, wives and sisters. I'm not gonna say that you should stay home and spend time with your wife as opposed to fantisizing about another woman. That's another blog. Here's what I'm gonna say. I am married to a girl who chose to strip over a decade ago. She had her reasons. They all do. She did it for a year. Whatever. Let's fast forward 10 years. Ps a good friend is in the exact same boat. Ok fuck what i think. Sure, the thought of my wife haven danced in over 1000 strangers laps is gross. I hate it. But its not about me. Its about her. Men I'm telling you former strippers are damaged goods. My wife now lumps all men into big categories. She cannot believe that I don't want a 3some. After all, "all men are percerts" right? She can't trust me 100% why? Because she was used and abused by thousands of men. So why am I different? She brought a drinking problem into her 20's instead of a college education. Why? Because she had to drink to fool herself into liking work. She now for the rest of her life carries this baggage. She will always be "that girl that stripped" to those that knew her. We try not to let our kids know she did it. Not to mention the burden on our marriage of me not being able to grasp why she did it. All of this is so unnecessary. but hey, what do y'all care. Its not your wife. Its mine

18 comments

• Dougster
    14 years ago
    greenvegas: "I'm not gonna take a moral argument and start in on things like the fact that these girls that youi use for sexual pleasure are actually human. " What a bunch of non-sense. Don't get fooled by the fact that strippers are biologically nearly identical to humans and that they always try and pity you into thinking they are human (e.g. because some deadbeat knocked them up). It's all deception. Strippers are not really human. Don't be fooled!
  • jaxman5150
    14 years ago
    Divorce her and marry a non-ho.
  • SuperDude
    14 years ago
    Such a sad marriage and tough situation, but why vent on the rest of us about our enjoyment of SCs. We did not cause nor contribute to your wife's serious problems. You have our hopes and best wishes that things can be worked out.
  • potheadpl
    14 years ago
    This is a nice gimmick, pal. Surely nobody believes this stuff. Ever consider writing for pro wrestling?
  • deogol
    14 years ago
    I am sure you are doing your relationship and wife so well being so disgusted by her raising a thousand boners and all that. If I remember right, it takes two to dance.
  • ilbbaicnl
    14 years ago
    This world is so full of people shitting on each other for no good reason, and not respecting others as human beings. No question it's more acute in strip clubs, but you're not going to get rid of the problem by getting rid of strip clubs. The guys who might be convinced by your post to not go to strip clubs are probably the type who'd be polite to the dancers anyway. So you're not saving the dancers any harrassment, just depriving them of the easiest money. I think perhaps you're on the ego trip a lot of guys go on, where you think your wife should have been sitting home embroidering and not having a single sexual thought until you came along. A woman needs to be tough to be a dancer and not get messed up by it. Unfortunately, lots of not-so-tough women are attracted to dancing because of the money and/or because they crave attention. Do your best to listen to your wife and not be judgemental. You might find that you're marital problems are more complicated than just her dancing background. And you might also make a lot of progress towards solving them. Good luck to you both.
  • mmdv26
    14 years ago
    We know you are sick and need psychological help, and it sounds like your wife is in the same boat. Since you seem to be trying to impress us with your shit, have you ever asked her "how you measure up" - you know, down there?? Seems like with her past experience, you'd be wasting a valuable situation if you didn't just ask her.
  • potheadpl
    14 years ago
    So either she was the type of stripper that gave extras or she was an ROB. Neither of those = "being used and abused by men". No, she was either a whore or a tease, and either way she was the one with the power. She either fucked guys for money or she ripped them off, but it was 100 percent HER CHOICE.
  • arbeeguy
    14 years ago
    Woops, I made a big booboo -- Look at the following sentence quoting from GreenVegas: "My wife now lumps all men into big categories." First time thru the Original Post I had it in my mind he said "My wife now humps all men in big categories" I was thinking, that is one busy wife. Thankfully I re-read more carefully. I do agree with the wife on the idea of big categories -- but what exactly, the big categories REALLY ARE is still a mystery. She thinks we are all perverts, right? That's one big category for sure. What is/are the other category/categories? Both Greenvegas and his wife probably need professional counseling. If ranting on this website gives Greenvegas some satisfaction, so be it, but that ain't gonna solve no problems - not his, his wife's, our ours. If he can kid himself into thinking he can make a difference, so be it. What is, is.
  • Whatever. I'm dead serious. Furthermore I know more about strip clubs than all you assholes combined. I know strippers that have ruined their lives by getting pregnant by their "regular". I've seen cocaine addictions that they never escaped. But y'all know it all I guess
  • potheadpl
    14 years ago
    If you guys believe anything Greenvegas says, you're nuts. The guy is playing a character. He's good at it, but it's all just a work.
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    greenvegas: Sorry, I'm not clear. Why exactly should we give a fuck?
  • Cravey
    14 years ago
    greenvegas, using this forum to rationalize your decision to marry a former stripper may make you feel better but it does nothing to serve the general good. And that you know more about strip clubs than the rest of us combined tells me that whatever problems your wife has, you're, at minimum, complicit and more likely largely responsible for her problems - not to mention your own. My advice: get a lava lamp, some low lights and a pole. Set them up in your living room and get your wife to dance for you. You'll both feel more at home and the rest of us can move on and respond to worthy posts.
  • ApocAngel
    2 years ago
    I married my wife because she is so extremely sexually arousing to me but the rest of the marriage has been a living hell. We used to have sex nonstop now we have virtually none and so I jack off thinking about her grinding on men in Vegas like she used to do and used to make me scared now I realized I always wanted a very hyper sexual girl and that’s what I signed up for. But once we were married that’s not what I’ve got I’d rather have her cheat on me and tell me about it didn’t have nothing just a dry chore working nagging. She has all the trust issues you talk about she still super sexy text really good care of her self she’s narcissistic she’s got an attitude like a 12-year-old cheerleader in middle school the head cheerleader is a total tease to everyone she talks to has a penis but acts like she’s completely unaware of it it drives me bonkers horny jacking off. We used to fuck everywhere we went if we visited Friendswood fuck in the bathroom fuck in the car right now I just wish I could watch her fuck somebody else because she still looks is as high school cheerleader
  • Estafador
    2 years ago
    why did you even marry her? IF she has such hatred for men, she sounds like a miserable time. She needs therapy, especially if she wants to make you the exception and can't believe you don't want what she expects most men to want. But I guess someone has to take the burden.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Relationships based on sex don't last
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    Sex with any woman, no matter how hot or how good, gets repetitive after a while.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    It becomes about intimacy and you can always try new things. It's about growing together.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion